Batman is gonna suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
I'm sorry but when you have someone like Katie Holmes playing a love interest instead of Halle Berry it just doesn't work sad

Joker1237
I dont even think Halle Berry would be a good Catwoman in the upcoming movie. Are you sure KAtie Holmes will be in it? the one from Tititan?

TheFilmProphet
Yup Katie Holmes the from Dawson's Creek remember?

Mr Parker
Halle Berry is an ugly looking dog.I am wondering if the director of catwoman is related to tim burton because she rivals michael keaton as the worst casting choice in comicbook history.The only thing I feel that will suck about the new batman movie is what they have done to the batmobile.Otherwise i am excited about it because this time they got a director who cares about making a good casting choice because Bale is physically right for the role of Bruce wayne.

Gregory
Oh, who cares? Halle Berry wasn't in the first two Batman films, which everyone seems to love so much , and she's eight years older than the star. More to the point, it's inane to declare that a movie will suck because a certain actress isn't given what is, after all, only a supporting role. Pardon my bluntness.

TheFilmProphet
Anyone who has muscles and a good chin can play Batman as for Halle Berry is beautiful and looks alot better than teen soap opera star Katie Holmes

punkyhermy
I am worried about Katie too...She seems...imature...not the kind of girl Bruce would be interested in...but we'll see.

TheFilmProphet
Scarecrow? I would rather see CROC

Joker1237
Scarecrow is a good villian, he is number 3 on my all time fav Bat villians, over Croc, the Riddler, Bane and others,

MY top 3 are

Joker
TwoFace
Scarecrow. He was cool in Batman tas, best showings are fear of victory,
and Dreams of Darkness. IF they have Scarecrow like that, than they are almost home free in the Super villian thing.

TheFilmProphet
Thats almost true but they are never faithful all the way when it comes to villains just look at Green Goblin and Magneto

Joker1237
You could be right, but if they do him right in other words read a few comic books on the Scarcrow, he could be a great movie villian.

Gregory
What bothers is that it's not just Scarecrow as the villian, or Ra's a Ghul, but the Scarecrow and Ghul. I don't know why it was decided that one villian per film somehow isn't enough, but I disagree--especially, as seems to be the case with Batman Begins, a lot of other stuff is going on as well. I do not intend, however, to let that spoil the film for me.

Joker1237
That was one of the things that ruin the first set of movies. It got so Bad that in the 4th movie, Bane, Ivy and Freeze were a team.

One Villian a movie.

TheFilmProphet
I think Batman needs to take a lesson from Spider-Man and have only one villain in the movie after all you can't argue with results. It also gives more time in the movie to concentrate on the characters and story wink

TheFilmProphet
Batman is suppose to start all over so if they mess up again we will never see Batman for at least another ten years I'm afraid it will all be over very soon. confused

punkyhermy
yeah why can't batman films have 1 villan?!!!!
any logical explanation?

TheFilmProphet
The explanation is that they are still living in the images of the 3rd and 4th movies and can't even try to be different I thought it was called Batman Begins not Batman End? mad

Gregory
The trend was started with the second movie.

TheFilmProphet
True but it didn't get ridiculous until the third movie and by the way I hope scarecrow actually looks like scarecrow and not a normal man walking around. wink

Jargon343
They should just pretend that Joker didn't die in the first movie and make another with him.

Or pretend that Joker and Two-Face didn't die and make a four hour long 'Dark Knight Returns: The Movie'

edit: Mel Gibson as Batman and Jack Nicolson again for Joker, if they made a DKR movie, btw.

Joker1237
no that wont work, we saw the Joker's broken body in Batman 1, I can understand about Two Face

Joker1237
lets see if this works

Joker1237
ok it now works yes yes it works

Gregory
That's more or less what they're doing. I commented elsewhere that this wasn't a prequal, and it isn't--it has nothing to do with the first four movies, so why should what happens in them effect the new one?

Jargon343
Yeah, that's how I meant that comment. I didn't mean assume the Joker lived through his fall off of the chapel in the first movie; I meant assume the first movies never happened.

Joker1237
Ok now that makes sense ha ha ha.

But as far as I know, Batman and Robin and Batman forever, never did happen in this life. When some one says "Did you see Batman Forever"

I go" Dont you ever say thsos words in front of my face, ". Ha ha

TheFilmProphet
If Batman Begins is starting all over why not bring back Joker and introduce Harley Quinn confused

TheFilmProphet
riflebatman
HAHAHAHA!!!!

Gregory
Possibly to avoid a legion of whiny fanboys screaming about how much better Jack Nicholson was than whoever they cast in Batman Begins (and if you talk to fans of the movie, you know that's going to happen, no matter who they cast).

Joker1237
I agree with that, Even if they had MArk Hamill as the voice lol.

shaber
I can do a reasonably good Mark Hamil impression *clears throat*

TheFilmProphet
If Jim Carrey hadn't done the Riddler he could have done the Joker. evil face

Joker1237
Hamil is the voice imo, When I read any comics with the Joker, And yes even with Batman I can hear Hamil's voice with the Joker bubble, and of couse Conroy with Batman's bubbles. Funny but I cant get there voices out of my head when I read Batman comics lol.

Joker1237
Carry would make a bad Joker, He does not have that killer thing the Joker has.

TheFilmProphet
The same thing happens to me when I read X-Men comics I just hear the voices from the 90's cartoon in each bubble.

Jargon343
I'm telling you, a Dark Knight Returns movie is where it should go. That way they could use Nicholson again (cause he seems about as old now as the Joker should be in DKR.

TheFilmProphet
That would be interesting. Anyone think they will make a Batman Beyond movie some day?batman

Joker1237
I hope not I have many bad things to say about Batman Beyond, The only good thing about it is the flash back in the ROTJ. Thats about it, and the return of Mr Freeze, that was preety cool. Ok anything to do with a "OLD" super villian made the show better than it was.

Gregory
I hate Batman Beyond with a passion that borders on irrational. Although if they make a movie, I just won't see it, so it would be no skin off my back.

TheFilmProphet
Especially when the Joker came back in that Batman Beyond animated movie batman

Joker1237
just 2 good things about BB, thats it. the rest suck. I with Gregory, BB is a thing I hate too.

TheFilmProphet
Does anyone know when the new Batman animated series will begin? batman

Joker1237
I did not know they were making a new BatmanTAS.

I wish I saw one or 2 shows of Birds of prey, Did it ever Air?

I was in south Korea in 2002, and miss it.

TheFilmProphet
The new toy line for the Batman cartoon was released a few months ago its about when Bruce Wayne first becomes Batman I think its going to be on Cartoon Network or the WB. Birds Of Prey I saw like five minutes of it once I think it aired maybe three episodes but it was terrible and pointless. batman

punkyhermy
It's called THE BATMAN.From what I've seen of it, i don't expect much from it.At all.

punkyhermy
right there with ya gregory.
I HATED the batman beyond theory.Was Terry McGinnis even worth the Cape and Cowl????He's a stupid high-school jock!!!!!!!!He makes me sick!!!!!!! sick

Black Onyx
THE batman?

oh shit

Joker1237
Well that was what he was called in Batman's early comics, it was not Batman, but THE batman. said it right in comic 1.

TheFilmProphet
Do you think Joker will be in the new Batman cartoon? batman

Joker1237
He will be sooner or later, I mean Joker came pretty early in the Batman story, maybe in the 2nd year or so on the street.

TheFilmProphet
What about two face? batman

punkyhermy
Joker looks nothing like the joker in btas.He looks....like a moronic freak...seriously...I'm about to barf!

Joker1237
any photos' of this new Joker?

Jargon343
Batman Beyond sucked.

I didn't even like Azreal when he was Batman...and they make this kid who needs a supersuit to do half of what the original Batman could do normally...chrimeny crikes.

I haven't heard of this new batman cartoon but the last couple weren't very good. TAS was the only one really worth anyones time so far.

Red Superfly
I liked Batman Beyond as a cartoon, but I kept wishing it WASN'T Batman.

They realised that everyone loved the whole Spider-Man character and identified with it a lot more, and decided to copy it.

It made sense that he could at least FLY this time around, but apart from that, it was Peter Parker Beyond. Heck his dad was killed, he had a girlfriend to protect, he was at high school. Thing is, Terry came across as Mr.Perfect. He had everything going for him, and even with the aid of a super suit, still couldn't do anything properly. Also, it frustrated me when I saw Terry OUT of the suit fighting with all the grace of Bruce Wayne ever did - not buying it. The Return Of The Joker was OK, but was again, too ridiculous. If Bruce had such a hard time with Joker, there's no way some punk like Terry would ever have a chance against him.

Jargon343
Batman, from The Batman.

Jargon343
Joker, from 'The Batman'

Jargon343
Forgot the pic confused

Joker1237
He hair is not neaty like the way it is, and his mouth is too big, I like the Batman TAS design better(Old design, not the one with out the lips)

I even loved the comics design, that does not look like Joker. They need to change it more clown like.

Batman looks ok but the old Batman was better.

Joker1237
ears are too short now I look at it again

punkyhermy
I HATE THE BATMAN design of my dear batsy!!!!!
i LOVED that famous chisled jawline, that mouth set in a grim expression... love

TheFilmProphet
I never saw Joker look like that before its horrible.batman

Mr Zero
the bat looks just fine and the joker looks crazy (which is good) . I have fears that this MAY not be that great - but I will wait and see.

TheFilmProphet
Don't get me wrong I'm still going to see it but I still think they should have gone with the old verion of Joker.batman

Red Superfly
How could they change The Joker like that? He looks AWFUL!

I loved the old evil looking Joker from the TAS.

punkyhermy
HE is NOT the joker.Simple.Never in his various incarnations has he ever been drawn that way.WB can make up stories about him, but they cannot make him.

Jargon343
It looks like they're trying to ADDify Batman again, for their audience with half a second attention spans.

TheFilmProphet
I'll be surprised if the new Batman cartoon lasts longer than a season the way the Joker has been drawn.

punkyhermy
seriously the only one watching this show will be toddlers!

TheFilmProphet
I think it will even be too bad for them to watch

Red Superfly
*Looks at Joker again*

What IS that? Just..........WHAT IS THAT!????

wuTa
thats the new joker...enjoy cheers...cant waint to see how bad the messed up two face and all the other classic batman villians....this looks like the batman version of spider-man unlimited

TheFilmProphet
Yeah did you ever see Kraven on Spider-Man unlimited? Anyway I wonder how Gordon will look like in the Batman cartoon.batman

punkyhermy
laughing out loud

Red Superfly
He looks like a clown - literally. The Joker is supposed to dress pretty smart - like he's taking the p**s.

The Joker wasn't really A JOKER. He wasn't A CLOWN.

He was an insane man, who took on the appearance of a clown through chance - he is supposed to still look like a man. That's what made him so terrifying - he was a calculating, viscous business-like man who looked clown-esque. He wasn't suppsed to be a full-blown, in-your-face bobo the clown.

I'm sick of people thinking they have some sort of devine right to f**k with iconic characters like that.

TheFilmProphet
Theres a new fan movie called Grayson its suppose to be based in the future where Batman is dead and Robin comes back and theres also characters like Superman, Joker, and more. I give it a 10 out of 10.

You can download it at http://theforce.net/theater/nonsw/grayson/

batman

punkyhermy
i KNOW! IT'S SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!
I LOVED IT!I WATCHED IT LIKE 4 TIMES IN A ROW!

TheFilmProphet
Thats always good to hear with any luck I can begin writing some short films/fan films soon the bad thing is it takes a long time before you do because you always have to negotiate with the filmmaker for a while before anything actually happens wink

TheFilmProphet
You can check out some cool new pics of Batman Begins at http://www.creativemovies.homestead.com/Photo_Gallery.html

TheFilmProphet
New pictures of Batman here at batmanhttp://superherohype.com/batman/index.php?id=1800

Joker1237
Well they mess up my all time favor bad guy, I about to cry, I mean all the reason I loved the Joker is not in THIS Joker,

The purtle suit, the tie, The guy knows how to dress unlike this Joker

I loved the purple Hat the Joker wears in the comics and TAS, I mean he has a cool looking hat to top off his nice looking suit. I think the Joker looks better in the hat imo.

He has a flower to impress the girls like Quinn, I mean this flower always leaves them smiling for more
The black shoes are a nice touch, Joker knows were to buy them.

The Joker is a flashy dresser, To bad this Joker ant.

TheFilmProphet
The new Joker looks like he escaped from the circus laughing

Woody Woods
damn, them pics of both the Joker and Batman suck ass through a garden hose..

i 'm glad to have seen the orginal Batman series about 10 years ago..

Whooo hoooo...

good luck to the new generation who idolize the Batman.

TheFilmProphet
The 90's Batman cartoon was truly a gift to all Batman fans but the new Batman cartoon is an insult to all Batman fans.

Woody Woods
^ damn, straightjump

TheFilmProphet
Hopefully we will not have to suffer to long if the new Batman cartoon is cancelled quickly. Unless the new movie gets it more hype and it stays on air longer. wink

Creechuur
I feel bad for you haters...I think all the new stuff looks awesome.

HAHA! I'm gonna be stoked and youre not!!!! NYAH!

TheFilmProphet
I respect your oppinion but my oppinion is Joker still looks like Bozo the clown.

Joker1237
I agree with Film here, I made a new Joker sig, after having a hard time getting it down to the right shape(Took all day lol) and this Joker looks cool

TheFilmProphet
Nothing will ever beat the classic Joker especially not the new one.

Joker1237
Here is the real size of my 5 min work, the shaping took more work than I though,

TheFilmProphet
Great Joker sig big grin

Joker1237
Thanks was not much, just my favor Joker pics smash in one big cool looking one lol.

TheFilmProphet
If anyone lives in Illinois or is planning to visit this weekend let me know and I can give you the exact location to where Batman Begins will be filming.

FLIPMODE
After Reading the script, and seeing ANOTHER RUBBER suit, I agree this movie is going to suck.

punkyhermy
SO Did u meet bale yet?! smile

TheFilmProphet
Not even the extras in the film get to meet Bale. I just happen to know where they will be filming thats all.

norrin radd
batman movie is going to be great (i hope), i only have two words for you guys: CRISTOPHER NOLAN

Redwards1024
this MOVIE is going to ROCK, it is GOING TO BE AMAZING, and a fresh take on the animated series isn't going to hurt any of us.....unless its as bad as the catwoman movie....then ...BEWARE

Punkyhermy
I wish they had a catwoman and batman movie...I know about Batman returns...but Keaton had no chemistry with Pfieffer...

Joker1237
I like it, and imo there was chemisty between the 2.

Punkyhermy
nah!
bats was shit ugly and so not charismatic!

Joker1237
Think you need to rewatch it again, I did like the end about living in a castle, it touch my heart.

Shadow_King
hold on you think keaton wasen good as batman. I thought he was awesome as batman. i think keaton was better than kilmer and clooney.

Punkyhermy
Clooney at least was worth looking at !!!
Besides, I think Bale will outdo them all!

Creechuur
How dare you say anything good about Clooney playing Batman...even he's embarrassed about that movie.

Don't EVER say ANYTHING good about a Schumaker Batman movie, or I will find you and give you the wet willie of a lifetime.

Joker1237
The only good thing about a Schumaker Bat movie is that it ended. They were relly bad movies. I want to go to my little hole now and cry.

Shadow_King
even though clooney is an ok actor.Batman was the worst movie he ever did.

Punkyhermy
NO!NO!
I totally hate those films!All I was saying was that Clooney isn't totally unfortunate looking. smile

Creechuur
Yeah, well Halle Berry's good looking too, but you don't see me saying anything good about Catwoman (or Storm, for that matter).

TheFilmProphet
Actors and actress's who are not meant to play comic book characters. Thats what alot of people out there are Clooney, Berry, and Affleck are just a few of them.

Joker1237
Catwoman was one of the best FREE movies I ever saw, ( I got it from Batman TAS vol 1 )

Mr Parker
thats what you should say when they ask you if you have seen the first two batman movies since all of them sucked and batman forever sucked the least of the 4 although most people here dont realise that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
as I said before,she is an ugly looking dog.Seriously I dont see how anybody can watch that James Bond movie she was in and think that girl is at all good looking. sick

TheFilmProphet
ARE YOU BLIND! Halle Berry is beautiful

Spiderman_RJ
shes not ugly at all, but not beatitfull shes just gorgeous.

Big Bad Bat
you're just caught up in her recent claim to fame, halle may be good looking but shes nothing special. i wouldnt say shes gorgeous, id say she isn't not gorgeous.

Punkyhermy
well whatever she looks like, she butchered Catwoman!

Mr Parker
By the way,this batman movie cant suck anywhere near as bad as Tim Burtons batman movies did,at least they are not screwing up the character by making a horrible casting choice for the role of batman like Burton did with his horrible casting choice of keaton who was so physically wrong for the role.Bale at least fits the part. smile

The Dark Lady
Mr. parker what are you talking about the first one with michael keaton as one of the best!!

"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight" - The Joker.

- The Dark Kid.

Punkyhermy
You are wrong.Absolutely.

TheFilmProphet
Who is?

Punkyhermy
She is

movieluver
first of all its ALLLL about batman. i mean he's the shit. i like spider man a lot but its definatelt batman. Second although katie is n i dont think it will matter cuz chello Christian Bale, and the villians will be tite. i agree with anyone who thinks that joker is the best villian and that the 1st is the best and the 2nd id runner up. Now why are they so god? Chello Tim Burton!!! I dont''k know, i have a feeling it will be awesome, and it has a pretty good cast, including Gary Oldman, and oh god i for got thee rest but you can look it up, if you tthink the CAST is gonna ruin the movie! p.s a while ago batman begins was on the cover of Entertainment Weekly, and it had a good interview, and info on the film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.