Anime merchandise(or however you spell it LMFAO!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
You got any?Like action figures,stickers,jewlrey,ect.If so,what are they?

Guardian_Rikku
I have a Robi~en~Rose and Degiko-chan action figue, Pucca stickers (although I guess Pucca isn't an anime), a ton of anime posters (including Cosplay Complex, Sailor Moon, etc...), a Sailor Venus t shirt that doesn't fit anymore, a few CCS stickers, a Pudding pin from Tokyo Mew Mew, and some more I forgot about big grin

BlackHatDefect
OHH
I got an Evangelion pendant,a Trigun shirt,a Kuroneko-Sama shirt,4 sheets of Evangelion stickers,5 Evangelion action figures,Kyou's braclet(Fruits Basket),Sailor moon chibi,Cuty Honey chopsicks,A Furuba/2 Utena posters, pins of Tamahome,Hakkai,Asuka,Rabi~En!Rose,Utena,and a few othersand about 12 random action figures.....hmm...ill mention if i remember any more

Guardian_Rikku
Lol, I also have a cute pair of hello kitty chop sticks that Mishi gave me a while ago big grin

Arachnoidfreak
I have...absolutely nothing. WOOT, all my stuff is american comic book related. I think my anime/manga property is limited to 3 manga issues of Cowboy Bebop, the Samurai X movie, and the Cowboy Bebop movie.

WindDancer
When you buy Special Editon DVD's you get some free stuff. Like a stuffed animal or an action figure. It's a shame some of it goes over $35.

Mishi
Wellll...

I have too much lol. Posters, my alarm clock (its Sailor Moon and its LOUD!), CDs, manga, videogames, DVDs, random toys, plushies and my hello kitty blankets.

I also buy a lot of Japanese goodies from the Mitsuwa Marketplace near my home. smile (like magazines, POCKY, CDs, etc etc)

I don't think I'm too obsessed lol <3

BlackHatDefect
OHH YEH!I got a Sailor Moon alarm clock/two SM wands,some Love Hina action figures,5 Trigun keychains/my BELOVED Tamahome keychain!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.