Anotherdeadsupermodel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
They are the future. At the moment they're still developing as a band, but I reckon pretty soon they'll be better than Avenged Sevenfold and Killswitch Engage put together.

I know nobody will have heard of them, but I'd really like for some of you to check them out, they really are something special. They are a 5 piece metalcore band from Arkansas, they've been around for 2 years and are one of the best live performers i've ever seen.

If you like hardcore/metalcore, you'll like Anotherdeadsupermodel

http://www.anotherdeadsupermodel.com/version1/index2.htm

There isn't much info loaded onto the site yet, but hopefully it'll be updated soon.

Deathblow
I'm not giving up no2

§pearhead
Never heard of em sad

Black Onyx
ditto

Deathblow
I know like I said in paragraph 2, I dont expect anyone to have heard of them, which is why i made the thread in the first place: to spread the word roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
and I'm verifying your comment messed

Deathblow
Affirmative. Processing response.... verification successfully completed borg

furryman
I like Avenged Sevenfold and Killswitch Engage so I'll check them out droolio

Deathblow
most excellent droolio

I'm trying to find some decent links with audio samples and stuff, but there's virtually nothing about them on the web erm

Df02
well if no1's heard of em, and no songs on the site...i cant comment stick out tongue

Deathblow
then for once in your life, don't stick out tongue

Df02
hey im a pretty restrained member of the forum, so dunno where that comment came from..... i was actually trying to encourage you to get clips. cos im interested in hearing them

Deathblow
um...i was just messin with ya blink

and as for the clips, i'm at a loss where to find them really, especially as there are none on the band's site erm

Df02
ive been lookin on like soulseek etc...nothing.
says on the site downloads coming soon, so have to just wait i guess

Deathblow
i'm running through every single useful site I can think of, doubtful we'll find anything though. I knew they had a low profile but this is ridiculous.

I've got a horrible feeling that after all this shit i've been saying, i'll end up finding some samples, posting them, and nobody will like them erm

furryman
I couldn't find anything sad

Deathblow
Damn I found this site earlier on with mp3 streaming, but its not working no more erm

you guys try it, it might just be my browser ****in up

http://disjointedband.com/newsarchives.htm

loserib
from what their site says they just lost their guitarist

Deathblow
yeah they're auditioning for a new one still i think

loserib
i know how that is we went through like 6 drummers

Deathblow
I take it the link doesn't work for anyone else either then blink

Df02
nope

x0___TaRa
I soOoO have heard of them... hmm maybe because my cousin just happens to be the drummer? haha

RedAlertv2
Ill try and check them out. If they are indeed as good as you say, I feel obligated to give them a listen.

x0___TaRa
Hey, just thought I'd let everyone know, members of anotherdeadsupermodel checked this site out & wanted me to thank everyone for their support & let everyone know that they do finally have a song up!

they have their website up now.
They also have a myspace and a pure volume.
You guys should check them out.

The music has changed - gotten harder. But, please, check it out & let them know what you think! The song was recorded live, by themselves & with crappy equipment! The song that is up ("acetelyne"wink is going to have a few minor changes & they should have another song up within a day or two ("disillusionment"wink. They try to put a little bit of everying into their music to reach everyone. Once again, they say thanks for all of the support & good comments. Everything is greatly appreciated!

RedAlertv2
could you post the links to their stuff?

x0___TaRa
Sorry guys. The thing wont let me post links. It says i'm not that much "well known" or something in that nature.

umm...

I'll try it without putting the links

anotherdeadsupermodel (dot com)
purevolume/anotherdeadsupermodel (dot com)
myspace/anotherdeadsupermodel (dot com)

haha

thats not much but it'll have to do.

x0__Tara

RedAlertv2
They seem cool

x0___TaRa
indeed.

they are very cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.