attacked by a dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheRealistKilla
2 nights ago i was walking to a 711 near my aunts house. im abought to walk across the street and then a dog attacked me.

the dog was a rotwiler

when i was on the ground a person who drove by saw me being attacked. he got out of his car with a tire iron and smacked the dog.

i was in the hospital for 2 nights. the dog actually tore some of my flesh off from my face and right wrist.

so now im suing the owner for 20 grand.

shellie
thats awful sweetie sad

TheRealistKilla
the dog is going to be executed because the dog is such a danger to other people.

ive been bit by a dog be4 but this was much worse.

imagine if some 5 year old got attacked.

shellie
i know , it coulda been much worse had a child been in the same situation .

WindDancer
I was about 14 years old when I saw a pitbull attack a small child near a parking lot in a local swap meet. Luckily the child wasn't scar severly and survived. No one knew who dog's owner was or why he attacked the child, but sometimes I keep in mind that if that were to happen to my son I would kill that friggin dog right on the spot! I like dogs, but when they attack a child I won't be his best friend for sure.

FBI_AgentMulder
LOL..

The way we solve society's problems..

Give me 20K!!!! evil face

The Force
dude that sux erm i'm sorry

Dr. Gonzo
Wow, that sucks.

wait, 20 grand...I would let a dog attack me.

ragesRemorse
holy shit 20 grand!! at this point i would sell a but cheek for 20 grand. Is there going to be permanent scaring?

Black Onyx
laughing laughing

poor guy sad

Black Onyx
I would give a t!t for 20K no expression

Nazgulinthedark
aww, hope you feel better sad

JToTheP
Damn killa that sucks, give them all hell! evil face

RaventheOnly
I dislike dogs.... they can be extrodinarily stupid.

§pearhead
I got attacked by a Great Dane as a child, I've still got the scar over my eye erm

Melkórë
Sue for more, like 50k! evil face

ragesRemorse
naw dogs kick ass. See dogs are like guys. Dogs will just sit and lie with you because they just want to chill, cats are just like woman, they only come around when they want somthing

ragesRemorse
Hey what a coencidence because i would give 20 grand for a tlt, wanna do business?

Black Onyx
tsk tsk no expression

droolio it depends

The Force
laughing out loud

Black Onyx
big grin

Nienna
laughing

Myth
I was attacked by a bulldog when I was 5. It ripped off half of my cheek and half of my lip with its mouth. Luckily the only scar just looks like a dimple and most people don't realize its actually a scar unless I point it out.

Black Onyx
blink really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.