Dr. Beamer (Elizabeth Hurley) had sex with Detective Pluto (Denis Leary).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonlight
There was a scene of sexuality between Dr. Ann Beamer (Elizabeth Hurley) and Detective Ray Pluto (Denis Leary) in the movie "Double Whammy". When it was over, Dr. Beamer says, "You know, I've never had sex with a policeman before." Could you please give me your opinion on this and let me know what you think? I'd appreciate this a lot. Thank you very much.

Myth
Wtf? Why do you want an opinion on her statement during that movie?

dragonlight
Because that scene had something to do with Detective Pluto's back. What do you think about that? I'd appreciate a response from you on that. Thank you.

botankus
I think because the thread creator had been with Dennis Leary before and wanted to know what everyone thought about stooping to that level.

Myth
Then why didn't you state "Why didn't them having sex hurt his back?" rather than asking our opinions on this statement: "You know, I've never had sex with a policeman before." It just seemed to be an odd question to make a topic about.

Arachnoidfreak
Double Whammy was a kick ass movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.