Lets Have The Sinister Six In Spider-man 3 & 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
I know it might be a little crowded to put all six in but just think about it the new Green Goblin, Lizard, Venom, Doc Ock, Kingpin, Sandman all beating the crap out of Spider-Man but at least lck Cat could help Spidey out. evil face

FeceMan
Actually, let's NOT have the Sinister Six in Spider-Man 3. And possibly 4.

chrissyg
um them arent the sinister six members the sinister six members r
doc oc,mysterio,kraven,the vulture,sandman and electro

FeceMan
Except Dr. Octavius died in SM2. And I don't like Mysterio (he's such a puss), Kraven, the Vulture, and Sandman. Well, Sandman's OK, but the rest suck.

TheFilmProphet
Actually Doc Ock never died he was drowning but it wasn't confirmed and I think it should be an all new sinister six just for the movie evil face

Red Superfly
How about we just DROP the Sinister Six fanboy crap?

Worked in the cartoon, doesn't work in a movie.

Spiderman_RJ
How about we just DROP the Sinister Six fanboy crap?

NEVER worked in the cartoon, wont work in a movie

TheFilmProphet
If you don't like this thread don't comment jackass horse

Spiderman_RJ
i post as i wish the way i want, if u dont like it Fu99k u! this is a forum stupid, if u dont get the idea behind it ,leave it

TheFilmProphet
Big words from such a little person pokey

Joker1237
Learn a lesson from Batman and Robin, If they could not pull off 3 villians, how do you think Spiderman can pull off 6 plus?

TheFilmProphet
Thats why it would be split between 2 movies.

Spiderman_RJ
they can have the 6 in a movie or 2 but they should had made an explanation for them in a previous movie, it would be only a major action movie u know , with spider fighting all of them and a little background maind story they could not focus on one major vilain them

fruits
it would be too confusing for ppl who don't know the comic. 6 villains? and in everyones mind, doc ock died. hwo would he escape that? he was drowning and sinking to the bottom of the river!!

Spiderman_RJ
he didnt remember osborn received a addager in the chest and didnt died

FeceMan
You have no idea the physical size of Spiderman RJ. Besides, how in the world does Doc Ock plan to swim with 30-foot strips of metal attached to his spine?

TheFilmProphet
Did you even see Spider-Man 2 it doesn't matter green goblin died in the first because his son takes his place as for doc ock i think you forgot he has 30 foot tentacles which he can use to grab on to anything if he is drowning.

Manowar
see its because of threads like these that ive left the Spider-Man forum!! all the threads you people create are all the same--pipe dreams about the movies that you know will never happen yet you continue to waste everyone's time with them

TheFilmProphet
Nobody is forcing anyone to comment on these threads its called free will. Freedom of expression

FeceMan
What's he going to grab on to? The building that was collapsing and sinking into the lake?

Manowar
no shit, sherlock What the f**k?

Red Superfly
Not only is the Sinister Six totally ridiculous considerring the movies abvious move towards the "realistic", but it simply wouldn't work.

They've had TWO villains thus far.

That means, they'd have to get FOUR others in pretty damn quick.

It took two whole movies to showcase two villains properly - what are they gonna do with four?

I can see it all now:

*Opening credits, in classic Spider-Man style, we see a storyboard telling us the story so far*

*Halfway through the opening credits, it suddenly quickly cuts to Dock Ock getting out of the river*

Dock Ock: "Whoo! Glad I'm not dead after all - and despite the fact I turned good and noble, I shall now return to a life of crime and team up with the baddest villains ever! For no good reason of course, because this movie was dreamt up by some 13 year old know-nothing"

Shocker: "Hello Dock Ock, I am Shocker. I am Evil. I join you"

Sam Raimi: "Ok that's enough for you Shock, I've got four more villains to get in"

Scorpion: "Raaaaargh!"

Red Superfly
Sam Raimi: "Next!"

Rhino: *goes to speak* "........."

Sam Raimi: "NEXT!"

Chameleon: "OK hows many is this now?"

Sam Raimi: "Four, I haven't got all day - oh to heck with it, Harry you can be number five, and Conners takes some drugs, becomes The Lizard and is number six - whew, there we go. Now to get Spider-Man in on the action"

*Due to the fact it took so long to set up the sinister six, Spider-Man himself has become a bit-part, and fights for two minutes, beating them all up, including Dock Ock who took a whole movie to beat last time*

95% of audience: "That was crap!"

5% of audience who are slobbering fanboys: "OMG Sinister SIx R0xorz!"

Now, maybe people will realise how stupid the idea is.

FeceMan
You are classic.

Lazlow
I can swim with metal attatched to my spine.

FeceMan
In your signature you spelled "accommodate" incorrectly.

TheFilmProphet
Sam Raimi has already confirmed there will be two villains in the third film

FeceMan
Yes. Yes, we know. You posted it here and in the "Comic Book Movies Discussion" forum.

Linkalicious
there are too many characters that would need to be introduced in order to make this into a movie by the 3rd or 4th Spiderman. Maybe in Spidery man 7 or 8....as if they would make a movie like that.

The only good thing about a movie with 6 bad guys would be seeing how they argue amongst eachother and are unable to get along....

Spiderman_RJ
grab what ur dickhead, the tentacles were bad function due to water short circuit , and doc was UNCOUNSCIOUS.

FeceMan
RJ, I would ASSUME that because his tentacles were impervious to electricity (weren't they?) and magnetism that they would also NOT short circuit should they be exposed to water. They can also stand the intensive energy of the "sun". Also, I'm pretty sure Octavious was not conscious after sinking the energy deal.

Spiderman_RJ
they arent impervious to water, what i felt like disapointing, cos as you have described they were antimagnetic and anti static ,but not impervious to water, spiderman only won cos when octopus fell in the water his tentacles went in short. thats why he regained consious over the tentacles. by anymean he would be boiled in that water so hes dead.no doubt about it
hey how come im not on ur respectfull list? u dont want to be my friend??
BUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Spiderman_RJ
"Between the two of us, there won't be enough left to fit Spider-Man into a matchbox...but we'll try, wont we?"

is that quote from somewhere?

TheFilmProphet
Its from an episode of the 90's spiderman cartoon where Venom comes back and Carnage is created then later on in the episode Carnage and Venom are about to kill spidey and thats when Carnage says that quote.
Have you even see the 90's toon before?

Spiderman_RJ
only the first season untill the blade vampire stuff, and later the secret wars and the last 3 eps

FeceMan
His tentacles shorted out? I'm having a really bad memory lapse today; can anyone verify this?

TheFilmProphet
Right now it would be up to the director Sam Raimi to decide whether or not Doc Ock is dead. I made this thread so we could all share our thoughts because I already know there will not be 6 villains in Spider-Man 3 only 2.

Spiderman_RJ
hes dead ill post some screen where it shows his tentacles in short, and when in the water their light vision (their eyes) shut down as they sink

Spiderman_RJ
tentacles water

Spiderman_RJ
tentacle water short

Spiderman_RJ
tentacles drowning, their lights(eyes are open/on)

Spiderman_RJ
they blink

Spiderman_RJ
as they sink their eyes are closed

Spiderman_RJ
not to say theres a little sun behind him, so one way or other the octopus is fryed and ready to consumption

TheFilmProphet
Like I said before its up to the director to choose whether or not to put his character away for good which might happen since he will probably just concentrate on Lizard and Green Goblin ll then Venom in Spider-Man 4 so I hate to say it but your right sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.