Paintball?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacking101
Dose anyone here paintball. I do. Ive been playing for about a few years now and I dont think Im gonna give it up anytime soon. Anyway like I said anyone here paintball?

dave123
only the once

Clovie
never.

Corran
Yes, I've been a few times.

Jedi Priestess
I have about 8 times..........LOVED THE HELL OUT OF IT! What I wouldnt give to be able to bring a paintball gun to class and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzPOP! hit one of my students when they are screwing off! laughing

Sacking101
Yea or when a friend is sleeping shoot them to wake them up. Anyway did you who went play woodsball or speedball? Woodsball I think you can conclude from the name. And speedball is a small closed field usually with Air structures.

Jedi Priestess
I have only played outdoors in the woods...twice in a tournament. smile

Sacking101
Yea.I mostly play speedball. Ive played in some tournaments. My team and I got second in our division last year and third this year. Dose anyone here own thier own equipment?

HockeyHorror
only once. great time yes

i dont own equipment, but can u tell me some things about the equiments. im thinkin about buyin somethin.

Sacking101
Sure. What exactly do you want to know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.