Wolverine Vs. Tombstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
Two fights:

1) Hand-to-Hand, no claws or weapon

2) Weapons: Tombstone with an adamantium bat (that teleports back to his hand if it were dropped) vs. Logan with claws.

Areana style. Nothing to hide behind.

Manowar
you mean the Spider-Man character??
this Tombstone???

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Tombstone/Tombstone204Pic.gif

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Tombstone/TombstoneSmash.gif

Alpha Centauri
Wolverine wins the weapons one. Likely the hand to hand one too.

-AC

SnakeEyes
who is Tombstone?

LeAtHerRFace
Yea

Beyonder
Tombstone:

http://www.geocities.com/bulmasan/tombstone/tombstone.html

http://www.geocities.com/bulmasan/tombstone/tombstone.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/bulmasan/tombstone/web068.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/bulmasan/tombstone/spec_spider155.jpg

FeceMan
Why the deuce couldn't Wolverine use his claws? That's stupid; you can't just "take away" his main weaponry. It's like having a fight with Iron Man without his suit.

ragesRemorse
tombstone is dead

FeceMan
Thank you for that incredibly useful information.

ragesRemorse
yeah i thought it seemed relevant

FeceMan
It wasn't.

ragesRemorse
yeah your probably right, i mean there is no way wolverine can beat a corpse. let alone one of the worst and most unpopula spiderman villans of all time

FeceMan
Especially a non-reanimated corpse.

But Tombstone could punch Wolverine out and then he'd be unconscious and couldn't defend himself.

(Once again, I apologize, but I had to imitate a certain someone on the board.)

ragesRemorse
or wolverine could just shove his claws through tombstones face .

SUPERMANDAMAN
withought claws it would go to tombstone simply because wolverine wouldnt be able to knock out tombstone considering how durable he is but with claws wolverine would rip him apart.

ragesRemorse
yeah but you cant say that, that is like saying ,oh yeah if i fought superman without his superhuman strength, ability of flight, heat vision and frost breath, i could surely whoop his ass. If your debating the outcome of two fighters, you cant pick and choose there bailities as you see fit. there abilities are what made them apart of this conversation in the first place,

SUPERMANDAMAN
yea i know where u are coming from

ragesRemorse
still i am more than sure he could take him, he would still have agility, healing factor and hightend senses. Remeber when he fights against omega red, juggernaut, and silver samuri it is not his claws that win, becuse they have no effect on them, it is his overall endurance and tactics that win,all these characters are EXTREMELY more powerfull than tombstone

Manowar
theres no way Tombstone can beat Wolverine

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine's agility isnt anywhere near what people think it is. There's a whole shitload of more agile characters.

Manowar
yes but still...Tombstone?? he doesnt have a chance

Beyonder
Why doesn't he have a chance? He can hurt Spidey with his punches and Spidey's around 10 tons. It's basically Logans skills and healing against Tombstone's rock-like flesh and skills.

And there's two fights not one for some of you who are wondering, a hand to hand fight and a weapons fight.

I just thought that Wolverine with his claws and Tombstone without seems uneven. Sometimes to have fights more interesting, things need to be even out a bit.

Alpha Centauri
Tombstone doesn't breathe. It SEEMED unique when thrown in with his look and name, but then you stop and think "Wait a minute...."

-AC

moshtitan
how strong is Tombstone....that might be a deciding factor.

FeceMan
You guys, I was making fun of Asian Hulk. Occasionally, when the mood strikes me, I'll post as I feel Asian Hulk would want me to.

Alpha Centauri
FeceMan, will we ever understand the random of thee?

The answer is yes. You are completely random. Which provides the comedic relief about KMC Forums.

-AC

FeceMan
I AM random. Go me!

moshtitan
its getting old..... no expression

FeceMan
I'm random in real life as well, so too bad.

manjaro
well.......beyonder asked about a fight between the two not a fight to the death even though i assume that f*cking w/wolverine a fight to the death will be the likely outcome. either way I'm giving this one to tombstone cuz he's superstrong and for all intents and purposes invulnerable. he's even able to stand up to bomb blasts with his granite tough skin. granted wolverines adamantium claws can cut thru anything providing he applies enuff force but that doesnt mean he cant get beat up. in fact he has gotten his ass beat many times. I can remember in uncanny xmen when that werewolf guy ripped him to shreds and northstar had to fly him back to xaviers mansion to recover safley. granted no matter how hard tombstones smashes his face in, he wont be able to kill wolvie but at least he would win the fight even if his skin gets clawed up

like i i said just b-cuz adamantium can cut thru anything that doesnt mean wolverine is strong enuff to penetrate everything. so from the out set i say he gets his ass beat.

FeceMan
An example of my randomness:

My friends were having a discussion about something or another one day and I just interjected (as Sam), "PO-TA-TOES!"

Really loudly, too. Everyone laughed.

muffin man
logan don't know why just think he'll win.

jinzin
I think wolverine WOULD DEFINITELY win the claw fight, and while the advantage goes to tombstone in the hand to hand I still think wolverine could kick his ass. Wolverine's claws can penetrate the hulk's skin, so I really don't think he would have too much of a problem slicin this dead guy ummmm,,,dead. granite skin? so what, he's beaten cyber who's covered in adamantium. And in the hand to hand fight,,,,,time was, wolverine had a rival called rough house the guy decimated a car into small peices of shrapnal in one solid punch, And the guy was immortal, Wolverine still beat him in a hand to hand fight,,,(KO'ed the guy) Wolverine stated that only a handful of people in the world had the same amount of strength as rough house,,, and considering the clobbering's he's taken I'm sure he would know. I don't think Tombstone's skin is strong enough to withstand a good berserker fury, and even if his skin is, he's eyes ain't. wolverine wins.

radioboy121
If I remember correctly, I think Tombstone stated he had marble skin. For the first fight, if Daredevil can do a choke hold with his club, then Wolverine could effectively do the same using his arm. Without adamantium, Tombstone might be trouble, unless he has something flammable to use to target Tombstone's eyes.

2nd fight, Wolverine would easily cut through him. Tombstone doesn't exactly have great fighting skills and basically uses his durability in fights. Wolverine's bone claws can cut almost anything natural, so Tombstone being marble should be able to be cut. Wolverine with adamantium... nuff' said.

srankmissingnin
What Jinzin said. Wolverine beat the crap out of Rough House with his bare hands in a bar fight... put him through a wall and Rough House was in the 70-80 ton range at the time.

Scoobless
wolverine can still get knocked out relitively easily by stronger opponents ie: the thing in the 80's FF x men crossover...... tombstones strong enough to do this and also very fast (as stated by spider-man on a few occasions)

with the claws i'd go for wolverine winning though

where'd tombstone get a magic adamantium bat? did he invent it? cos he's not that bright you know...... maybe he should just take a patent out on that and stay away from guys who can chop him to little pieces

srankmissingnin
Do you have any idea where Thing is strength wise compared to Spider-man... or any of spideys villians for that matter.

Scoobless
tombstone is way stronger than spider-man, although i do think spidey could take wolverine too, anyone can be knocked out if they have a brain regardless of what their skull is made out of

Scoobless
anyway thing barely tapped him in that scene, not like he was swinging all out, just a little knock on the head

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has been knocked across state lines with out being knocked out and the Thing has sent Wolverine through walls more then once with out knocking him out. Wasn't a sucker punch (or bonk on the head) that put Wolverine down in that god awful cross over?

Havoc470
i've never seen wolvie get knocked out much, its rarely shown especially during fights with hulk and thing which are some of the strongest people he's fought

Scoobless
but it has happened and therefore could happen again

Scoobless
no, and the crossover wasn't that bad, wolvy landed near the thing (dropped by rogue), started bragging then thing just smacked him down........ but gently (in thing terms anyway)

Havoc470
it can happen again, but not by the likes of tombstone, out of all the encounters thing and wolvie had, wolvie got knocked out once, and he's been knocked out once or twice by hulk and has also taken them both down once or twice

tombstone doesnt have anything wolvie hasnt encountered on a greater extent, imo wolvie wins

RobWolf27
Admantium vs a rock

RobWolf27
Ok Wolverine wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.