new emma topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horseofcourse
does emma watson like daniel radcliffe more than a friend??

horseofcourse
no, i think it wont

horseofcourse
what does avery one else think????????

furryman
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *jumps out window*

dave123
yeah, sure, why not

horseofcourse
what are you talking about??

horseofcourse
like a boyfriend???????????

furryman
omg no way not like boyfriend like friendly boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave123
like.... OMG!

furryman
totally!!!!!!!!!!111

TomFeltonMYMAN!
YEAH!!!!! I THINK SO!!! I've seen pics of them holding hands at the London premiere of Prisoner of Azkaban!!! And pics of them dancing during the after party of the New York premiere!! I think its cute!! hehe!
They are like flirting when their dancing and they're all smiles its so cute!!! love thumb up big grin

horseofcourse
i dont think so!!

horseofcourse
really??

horseofcourse
that is cute!

horseofcourse
where did you get those pix??

Kaleanae
Yeah, that's very cute, OMG, cute, cute, cute stick out tongue

All_For_Orlando
Threads gonna get closed

MGF
Dunno. Only way we'll know is if somebody knows they're secretly dating & decides to announce it to the public, or if Watson or Radcliffe themselves reveal it. Weegie seemed to think Watson didn't like Radcliffe in a romantic way, but rather Rupert Grint. Better ask Weegie for more details.

horseofcourse
why is it gonna get closed?

PippinTook
I hope it does. Besides, who cares if Emma's dating Daniel or not? It's just wrong and creepy to be obsessed over someone's personal life....I mean, you don't see me finding out who Billy Boyd's dating or whatever confused I seriously don't care who he's dating...He's still my secret lover wink

horseofcourse
really rupert and not dan??

horseofcourse
yea i guess you are right

ilovedaniel
Hey
I think Emma does like him more than a friend, i have a picture of her slowdancing with him
She will be hated if she goes out with him
Nicki xx

Emma718
really...wow

L49_JoaquinLovr
Well this thread is gonna be closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.