Who Else Is Pissed Off About The Quality Of The Xmen Films?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Belladonna 16
Hey, everyone! big grin

miffed I was not pleased with the quality, storyline, characters of the Xmen films even though everyone says the second movie redeemed the first, it just didn't do it for me. sick Is anyone else pissed about the job they did on the movies? Please share your thoughts or point out detail problems you had with the storyline...Rogue and Mystique storyline completly missing! Or missing characters! Beast, Angel, Gambit!. Or if you would like to try and justify these crappy films, by all means...you can try.What the f**k?

Love to all,

Bella

chrissyg
i liked wat toad and sabertooth and mystique looked like they looked kool and so did wolverine and cyclopse

ÞÁØlå
I liked both films yes

but I didn't like Rogue no

Shadow_King
nah rogue sucked in the story.

Jury
'coz maybe they presented Rogue's character and personality very different!

Shadow_King
yea and i did'nt like it that much.

ÞÁØlå
it was sooooooooooo different

Shadow_King
i liked the cartoon version.

Jury
i love the real Rogue in whatever version.

ÞÁØlå
what about KMC version? naughty

Flavio
the X-movies were great, it' just you cant put all the story of all characters in 1,5 hour of movie, that would be impossible! Bryan opted to develop some characters more and some less, and unfortunately i think he thought like this: "i must put some mutant to present the mutnats world to non-fans, maybe Jubilee? nah, but where Rogue will be? we must develop her coz she's one of fave characters, so lets put her as the mutant who presents the world to ppl" and that sucks...just hope she changes (i dont mean powers, she can be a very useful mutant with the one she got) and Storm appear a lil more...

Jason Wyngarde
i feel there was way to much wolverine in the movies. i know he is the most popular but there are other x men. i want see angel in the next one. i want to see no wolvie though. i was pissed how colossus got a grand total 3 seconds in combat. screw wolvie.

Cyclops
I have to agree with Jason. The movies were good. But they are called X-Men, not Wolverine. They seemed a little biased to him. I understand he is the most popular of the X-Men, but they need to be less Wolvie oriented.

Cyclops: I personally dont think they could have found a better person to play Scott... except me. big grin James did a great job.
Jean: droolFamke!!! She is a great actress too.
Storm: HALLE BERRY?!?!? No, no, no, no, no. Terrible
Professor X: Who else but Patrick Stewart?
Magneto: The great and honourable Sir Ian!! Incredible job.
Mystique: When did Rebecca deserve to be in a movie? Go home to your Full House husband.
Rogue: Not too bad, but her lack of a true accent was a pain in the ass.
Wolverine: Hugh played him great

Much like with the Spider-man movies, there were nit-picky things that are annoying. Where was Colossus' accent? No real costumes? General things.

Other then the little things (The cast was mainly great) I loved it. 654 days from today!

beregond
I agree there was to much of Wolvie. I would like to see more of Collossus, we didn't even see what he did to those guys!

Flavio
i agree as well but id like to see gambit and Storm development, and a Cyclops not being that dumbass

Shadow_King
i would like to see cyclops with more time on the screen cuz u hardly see him in x2

ÞÁØlå
"Wolverine & his amazing friends" no expression

DezW
yes I agree.. but Singer had to choose a story and a main character to introduce the world of mutants. :/ and I didn't like that Nighty-priest, I' much prefer the swashbuckler version, but Alan Cumming was so cute. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.