Astral Projection......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
..so, if you havent heard of it, this is what its about...

Astral projection is when your soul leaves your body, when your body is asleep, yet your soul leaves and sees amazing things.....

my brother and father have experienced astral projection before....

me brother explained it to me.....
he said it was , just too unreal........you can go anywhere when you do this...

my brother went back to his primary school, and he saw everything, everything in its place, just exactly as it was when he attended school....

he also said that he could feel that he was asleep, yet he couldnt get up......then me finally woke up......

its quite an odd thing to believe......
yet, i do believe in it..i doubt my brother would lie to me, plus, i asked him if he was sure that it wasnt a dream, and he said it wasnt, as it was too real for it to be a dream.......

tigida_tigida
thats weird but cool ive never had that before and thats the first time i have ever heard of it

im the turntable terminator ripping up the dance floor like a f*cking piece of paper

Veralidaine
smile........yeh, i find it interesting myself....

laughing out loud....

Baylin
Very cute tigida!

As I understand it proper Astral Projection is when you can actually release your soul from your body at will and go on 'spirit walks'. Usually you will need someone to look after your body while you are gone because if something happens to it while your out you'll be stuck in limbo.
Now I'm not saying what happened to your brother isnt Astral because that happens to me a lot and it is quite an amazing feeling especially when there is a time element added!

Veralidaine
exactlyyes.....

but, ive never heard tha part bout limboconfused....

Baylin
I looked in to it years ago, pretty much because of the sort of dreams that I have! I've done what I think is a proper spirit walk once. I had to use the aid of illicit substances though because I couldn't do it without.
I found a wolf as my spirit guide, hence the wolf sig and everything, but I found it quite scary some of the other feelings/vision I had so I've never done it since.

Veralidaine
yeh.same wit mah bro.he found out about it, n he always tried to do it, n he never cood, then, out of the blue, it just happened, wen he was asleep......

tigida_tigida
its really weird....some people have some dont its just the way it goes

thorncrawler
i have done a small astral walk, but i can't get very far

Baylin
It has it's down sides. If I have a really busy night of it, and trust me it's not always good, I wake up in the morning and I feel exhausted. Years ago when it first started happening I went through a phase where I tried to avoid going to sleep, but now I'm used to it.

thorncrawler
i can do it when im awake, cos i can meditate well

Baylin
Lucky you, I cant I'm too easily distracted so unless I'm really relaxed I cant clear my mind enough. I've only done it consciously with the aid of... erm... 'relaxants' and someone like you who can do it more easily to help start me off.

thorncrawler
have you heard of chi?, cos thats how i descovered it

Baylin
'chi' as in energy? Yes I've heard of it.
I discovered it following some really weird dreams and my friends mum suggested it could be form of Astral Projection. I still have the dreams and I accept they're a part of my life but I dont actively pursue any kind of projection.

thorncrawler
well all i did was try to learn more about chi, then i started to understand, now whenever i feel lonly i can just get my chi with me, and it like a little hamster!!! and when you do it for long enough you just kinda experience getting up and moving even tho you arn't moving!

cheeky munkey
that is so wicked, ive never really looked into it, i read about it somewhere tho.. it must be really wierd, the thing i read was quite scary, it was about controlling other ppls astral bodies, and stuff.....
but its so wierd that stuff like this can actually happen"!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
I first read the title as ******* Projection.

Be@st
I had an astral projection once; it was quite a long time ago so I don't remember it perfectly; but I remember that i could feel everything so I'm sure it's not a dream (and I always know when I'm dreaming even if I'm still sleeping)

Dregh
If It helps , once I dreamed I was at school and something happened to me. And at the other day it did.

Be@st
What happened?

Dregh
Ah...nothing too important...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.