Rupert Grint is . . . . SHY?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TomFeltonMYMAN!
Do you guys think that Rupert is shy? Cuz he isn't like touchy feely and when theres pics of Daniel,Emma and Rupert together Daniel and Emma will have hands around each other and Emma or Daniel will have their arms around Rupert but Rupert won't do the same . . . and he doesnt talk much during interviews a few words not like full sentences. What do you guys think?
confused

Kella
He's probably shy, but maybe he just feels awkward being affectionate in public... or at all....who knows...

PotterGurl
yeah he is shy ( a lot like me) embarrasment
he doesnt talk much in interviews and yeah I agree with you with the pics of emma and daniel putting their arms around him or eachother. perhaps hes not used to so much stardom....and sometimes on interviews its just emma and dan and he's not there... i love rupert...i love his casual way of dressing and hes sooooo adorable! but face it, he needs a hair cutt now ! REAL BAD! laughing
Ron has always been my favourite character... and rupert has surely brougt him to life. I wrote to him and got back a signed photograph... i love him so much. I wrote to daniel too but i got back a fake signed photograph sad oh well.

we love you rup! but you're not in a rock band rock
you're an actor! wink

my fav. pic of Rupert--------

BlackHatDefect
For some reason,that dosen't surprise me.He dosen't strike me as the friendly,loud type...

TomFeltonMYMAN!
I thought he would be because like Emma would say how funny Rupert is and so would Daniel and I thought he would be more outgoing. . . .maybe he's like me . . .im the type where i am shy when i meet new people and everything then soon I'm more outgoing. Maybe he's the same way meeting all kinds of new people and stuff
by the way how do you show pics on here? I wanna show you a pic of Rupert and his brothers and sisters confused roll eyes (sarcastic) messed What the f**k?

TomFeltonMYMAN!
And I found a quote of something that Rupert said
"I had to hold hands and hug Hermione . . .I'm awkward at romance"
I find this quote so cute! love

All_For_Orlando
This thread will be closed.

TomFeltonMYMAN!
why is it gonna be closed? confused

All_For_Orlando
Cause there are about 50000 rupert grint threads open and we only need 1

APirateMonkey
LOL laughing U got a point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.