Patricia Arquette

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I love her work! my favourtie movie with her in it was A Nightmare on Elm Street 3, her first movie! I also loved little Nicky.

the.shape
Dude, she's the love of my life. I ****ing adore this woman. yes

KillTheLight
she loves peas..happy

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by KillTheLight
she loves peas..happy
blink

Morning_Glory
peas eek!

KillTheLight
recycled peas Indian runner style droolio

Morning_Glory
where is the spitting smilie... i know there is one .. go find it KTL

KillTheLight
no..no expression

Morning_Glory
yes ... eek!

KillTheLight
make me eek!

Morning_Glory
Days is coming over right now ... I just called her... she will scratch your ears out until you look it up

KillTheLight
i'm going to spit peas at her if she does..no expression

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I love her work! my favourtie movie with her in it was A Nightmare on Elm Street 3, her first movie! I also loved little Nicky.

I like Patricia Arquettewink I think she's pretty cool.. and her show Medium is goodsmile I was happy for her when she won her first Emmy this year.. it was her first nomination! although she wasn't the one I wanted to winsad But I was very happy for her happy

Morning_Glory
i'm going to spit peas at her if she does..no expression

sad but she loves you

KillTheLight
then she would like it if i spat peas at her..happy

the.shape
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
I like Patricia Arquettewink I think she's pretty cool.. and her show Medium is goodsmile I was happy for her when she won her first Emmy this year.. it was her first nomination! although she wasn't the one I wanted to winsad But I was very happy for her happy

I was like Happy Dance when she won. stick out tongue Nah, but honestly... I was happy for her cause she's been working her butt of for 20 years and she's not really a mainstream actress like Julia Roberts or Nicole Kidman and she played mostly in independent/noir/low-budget movies and I don't remember her ever getting any recognition from mainstream audience and strangely enough people like "Medium", which is a tv show , so it's nice to see her getting recognized for her work.

There's a really nice site devoted to her with a big gallery, the url is: http://www.patricia-arquette.com . Check it out if you have time.

Sir Nauj
I like her, shes hot. Stigmata is a cool movie evil face

KillTheLight
you should watch 'the indian runner'..she's pretty cute in it ..even when she gets covered in recycled peas..happy

the.shape
you should watch 'the indian runner'..she's pretty cute in it ..even when she gets covered in recycled peas..happy

Dude, what's with you and... peas? laughingstick out tongue

Sir Nauj
I believe its a fetish like some people with feet, hair etc

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
I believe its a fetish like some people with feet, hair etc

maybe ..no expression

Originally posted by the.shape
Dude, what's with you and... peas? laughingstick out tongue

Just watch the Indian runner and you'll understand...Viggo Mortensen spits a plateful of peas at her droolio

the.shape
maybe ..no expression

Just watch the Indian runner and you'll understand...Viggo Mortensen spits a plateful of peas at her droolio

Ok, ok. I get it. But it's like... I got it already. laughingstick out tongue Personally I think it's kinda gross but to each his own, I guess. laughing

Does anyone watch "Medium"? This week's episode was awesome. I loved the whole mental institution/Beverly story.

KillTheLight
no I dont think we get that tv show here...anyway the last thing i saw her in was bringing out the dead.. no expression

the.shape
no I dont think we get that tv show here...anyway the last thing i saw her in was bringing out the dead.. no expression

Oh. 'Medium's great, Patricia deserved every inch of that Emmy. And yes... no expression is right because BOTD sucked balls. The plot sucked, the acting sucked, I don't like Nicolas Cage and Scorsese is overrated in my opinion.

KillTheLight
didn't think much of the movie either..but she was cute in it wink ..i saw a bit of the movie lost highway last night and she was in it...didn't watch enough of the movie to judge her acting in it..but from what i saw she looked a mess in it..but i suppose her character was meant to look that way or whatever I dunno..messed

the.shape
didn't think much of the movie either..but she was cute in it wink ..i saw a bit of the movie lost highway last night and she was in it...didn't watch enough of the movie to judge her acting in it..but from what i saw she looked a mess in it..but i suppose her character was meant to look that way or whatever I dunno..messed

I thought she looked awesome in "Lost Highway". And the sex scenes... her body was smoking hot. evil face I love Lynch and my favourite actress was in it so of course I loved it. smokin'

I couldn't choose a favourite movie with her in it even if I tried but I love love "Wildflower", "Daddy" and "Betrayed By Love".

Susan-Storm
I LOVE PEAS Originally posted by KillTheLight
she loves peas..happy
But never heard of her till i joined these Forums - Pokes The.Shape's Sig- Well he is the reason

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
I LOVE PEAS
But never heard of her till i joined these Forums - Pokes The.Shape's Sig- Well he is the reason

i highly recommend the Indian runner for you then..since you never heard of her and share my love of peas wink

the.shape
I LOVE PEAS

Tee hee. Happy Dance

A really good movie with her is "True Romance", it's worth renting. She's simply adorable as Alabama Worley. She was in "Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors". You might've heard of the series... wink She was also in "Stigmata" which was probably her most commercial movie since "True Romance".

KillTheLight
I forgot about true romance it's pretty cool.. but it's such a guys movie..

Susan-Storm
I LOVE PEAS
Second That i just learned of where i saw her in. Holes as Kissing Kate Barlow, i thought i heard of Patrica in that movie

the.shape
Let's see how well you guys know Patricia. Take my quiz.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=051120172226-941144

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.