Come to my world.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Imagine a world were every day is an adventure, you can never get your heart broken, no empty-promises.......anything you want you'll get.........the world is filled with mermaids, werewolves, vampires and more.........come with me........all you have to do is leave home behind, but you can never come back, never.............

Lydia
do you like start random threads evry 5 minutes and then 4get about them or somthing?

Woody Woods
can i be the troll under the bridge? i can swipe plump little members and roast 'em.

and in my spare time, i m the person who brings the stars.

Black Onyx
that was low no expression

so so low and so so true

BlackC@t
yes sad

Lydia
it woz a true statement so how can it be low? j/k
but random threads are cool stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
you gave me an idea,

come and take my hand as i invite you to journey with me through my world of twisted enchantment. We shall venture between space and time,and bare witness to the pain of loved souls lost. As the twilight fades we will then zig-zag to a neighboring path and battle through the thorns of evil and triumph over the vulgarity of truth.

Nearing the breaking point of your mental compsure i will reasure you that even though the world we stand on turns, not all beings live to turn their backs on you.time shall forever rage on,not caring that you rage within.
Even seasons die without say. Spring blooms,only to shrivel and die at it's peak. fall fades, bringing beauty of yellow and orange which shadows it's sister of spring,Even death obeys it's decree of transistion, leaves of yellow and orange wither into branches of tree's and trunks. the winter air begins to summon, Snow and ice fall from heaven, and the devil atlast tears his cheak.

though not apparant ,if sought, change is always there and possible, time may forget and desert, leaving you alone, but always rememebrs you in the end and returns with the winds of fortune.Keep your eyes closed and lsiten, leave your heart open and learn to forgive.

pretty shitty, but what can i say ,i felt compelled

RagingSilent
yes cuz random tiz funny....eek!...yes...

Greek_girl
yep well i would come with you but i am really tired and have to dry my hair

GABRIEL05
f

BlackC@t
Perhaps another day then smile

yerssot
so you deceided to die another day?

BlackC@t
Sarcasim is the lowest form of life.

Corran
No it's the lowest form of life, the lowest form of life are red-shite fans (Liverpool FC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.