eeK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
ive got butterflies in my stomach........and that means something bad is going to happen to me today....im scared!

sniper
no it doesnt, it just means you ate cocoons, and thay hatched in your stomach, DUH!

Lydia
then stay in bed happy

m!$hA
cocoons?? laughing

no im serious...im like....part scycic.....its true! if something bad is going to happen to me, i get butterfly's in my tummy in the morning eek! i get what you said now! laughing aaaaah.............................no.

@ lydia - i HAVE to go out....ive got work! in 1 an a half hours eek

Black Onyx
no expression

m!$hA
im so scared!
its times like these i need a boyfriend to protect me!

sniper
i get similar things, last time i saw a blood moon, i LITERALLY stared at it for 15 mins, till my gf snapped me out of it.

i had the taste of blood in my mouth for an hour afterwards

m!$hA
sad that must suck......but at least you dont get a feeling in the morning....once i did and the bad thing happened right at the very end of the day.........it's horrible sitting there all day sh!tting your pants, waiting for something bad to happen!

sniper
if it helps, when you feel scared, picture me with a PSG1, covering you from the roof of a nearby building, i never miss my mark.

John 117
um .... sorry, but that would make me more worried, cause you tend to shoot THROUGH people

sniper
not the ones i like stick out tongue

John 117
HEY! you ass!

sniper
laughing

i havent shot through you THAT many times, i mostly just shoot through your legs, or over your sholder... or i clip you at worst

John 117
YOU'VE SHOT ME THROUGH THE SHOULDER QUITE A FEW TIMES!

sniper
like i said, i clip you

Darth Revan
So you're like me... This one time, I was going out to this barn where we board our horses, and I kept getting this feeling like something was going to happen... And this horse dragged the door to a stall down the aisle and nearly broke a leg or two in the process... I think everybody has that, but most people just dismiss it as their imagination yes

Raven Guardia
omg...that happens to me sometimes only I fell odd not only in my stomach but everywhere its kind of creepy.....just becareful wink

TOH
Or maybe you are in love... it's the same weird sensation stick out tongue

Korri
^ thats my son by the way

Discos
cool eek!

I woke up this morning and was sick all over my bed....cool.

Discos - it couldnt have been the drink

yerssot
misha is in wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv stick out tongue

Nazgulinthedark
rolling on floor laughing

§words point
You do like black guys Ill hook ya up with a blind date with Mr. T Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.