Ghetto Projects.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Woody Woods
I DON"T GIVE A *UCK!

welcome to this ghetto, where the color of your skin does not prevent you from gettin down. like a ghetto seen in these music vedios, from :
Master P, Juvenile, Hotboys, Jay-Z, bascially what you'll see in the hood.
we have these women with badunkadunks walking up and down these streets, while young thugs lye in the cut and smoke weed.

Anything:

BLOCK PARTIES< STREET FIGHTS< thuggin' and trippin'. get with the females and show some luv. cruising in a low-low with 2o inch rims, drankin' a 40oz.

and for the haters that stroll these streets are sent back with a bruised eye or ego, so y'all squares keep to your flock!

and watch out for the man, or cops or mods....

we in the GHETTO. where its real.

RaventheOnly
*Leads an army in*
"wipe them out"

Black Onyx
ROTFLMFAO RTO

Black Onyx
*walks around setting mouse traps everywhere* teehee

Woody Woods
i take a deep breath and roll some dice against the concret, as i hear the approaching foot slaves, and i see a gothic vamp running in the shadows of the nigh, placing mice traps. and the fiant echo of a child in a shadows laughing and calling RTO with a torn ass. all this don't bother me, as i roll the dice.

Woody Woods
i have some foodstamps and ready to go down to MURPHY'S MART, for some bread and cheese....mama fryin' some eggs...

m!$hA
can i ask if ur usually in the roll play forum?

Woody Woods
^ what do i do? when i know you have a problem. don't wanna see another ememy made in front of me. you know why? its just a day when you wake with cramps a day of slow moving minutes. i wish i could tell you how i feel. but why tell the world?

m!$hA
um.....i think i get that! confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.