would Kurt have survived anyway???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
do you think that had Kurt not redecorated a wall with his grey matter, would he have survived anyway? i think he'd have OD'd anyway, when they found the body the blood had 3 times the amount of heroin needed to kill someone anyway, so i think he'd have died before '95 anyway

ragesRemorse
man every herion addict usually has 5 times the amount of heroin needed to kill someone in there system a few times a week. If he diddnt kill himself then, then he would have done it later, unfortunately. you know he bought the restaurant deep fryers because he loved french fires so much. One night he got so high, he wanted to know what it would be like to have his hand in the boiling grease, so he stuck his hand in and held in there long enough to get third degree burns, high or not this is signs of a man who is not right in the head

Woody Woods
whats his 'grey' matter, yeah, i think he would have died on drugs, maybe a car accident.

ragesRemorse
brain goo

tabby999
yeah, painted the walls with his brain dude

Darth Revan
Yeah, I think he would have ended up killing himself eventually. He was actually depressed... Unlike these "punk"/"goth" bands nowadays that pretend to be because they think it's cool. He hated fame, if he had never become famous he probably would've been alright.

Polly
he was too pressured and too overwhelmed, i agree that he probably would have done it anyway.. but his fame had a lot to do with it

Spicy_Mchaggis
kurt cobain did not commit suicide.

kurt was writing a "letter" that was really a thanks that they were going to publish in the jacket of their next album. he was writing it in his greenhouse where they said he came to think. cortney love and kurt were going to get a divorce and she knew that if they got divorced, her career would die out. so she came up behind him, stuck the shotgun in his mouth and then shot him. laid him on the ground, injected him with heroin, and then hid the kit, cleaned the shotgun, finished the note, and then left. the reason i say that is because the handwriting on the letter was written by 2 different handwritings. plus they said that no one that injected themselves with 3 times the lethal amount of heroin could inject himself, hid the kit, stick a shotgun in his mouth, then shoot himself, and then clean the gun after he was dead. and on the autopsy they said that the gun was too long to stick in someones mouth and then shoot himself. therefore, courtney love killed kurt.
Damn you courtney, damn you!

Darth Revan
I'm sick of people saying Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain... Honestly, I think people just don't want to admit that their hero would have shot himself. If this had been an ordinary guy, there would have been no huge controversy like this. Also, people don't want to realize that they killed him by making such a big deal about how great Nirvana was. He hated being famous.

If Kurt could hear us right now, he would be rolling in his grave. Even if he didn't kill himself, he would have hated to hear people getting so upset about it. For his sake, let it rest...

Fearnix
Kurt was a attention whore who killed him self so people didnt think he faded out

Darth Revan
Kurt wasn't an attention whore... The media made Nirvana bigger than it deserved to be, and he knew that.

Fearnix
he also loved it

Darth Revan
Uh no... He hated fame.

Chris Reeves
He didn't hate Fame, it was one of his favourite movies.

And anyway can anyone really tell whether he'd have survived? The 5 times blah heroin blood thing, is that an officially released statistic anyway?!

Darth Revan
3 times heroin thing, you mean wink

I actually don't know, there's so much stuff out there about his death that it's hard to say what's true and what was just made up by some 15 year old with a weblog and too much time on his hands.

Chris Reeves
My mistake (I've read 5 before?! Whatever)

And exactly, you're right. All this is before you even take into account if he was murdered!!! But let's not go there.

All_For_Orlando
Or Courtney would've killed him eek!

musicworshiper
eh, i dont know if he killed himself or not, tho i do know my musical obsession stemmed from nirvana
my dad was a meth/cokehead, and i saw him take 2 or 3 times the lethal dose cuz he had been doing it since he was like 20, and he turned 43 this year, he cleaned out about 5 years ago, but what im saying is that you build up a tolerance for it
i do know that we lost one of last century's greatest musician/song writers, and that he will always be missed, whether he killed himself or if he was killed....

finti
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

oh thats great man smile

tabby999
he was putting the "3 times the lethal dossage" thing in to perspective for those who didn't get it, dont be a jackass. and Fearnix, as evil dead said in the other forum, you are a fool, Kurt hated the attention and had a anxiety complex.

finti
quit with abusive name callings, dont need it

tabby999
i didn't say you were a jackass, i told you not to act like one, and fearnix is a fool

finti
same replys as my last one goes then

eggmayo
someone killed kurt, courtney or not.
as mentioned, kurt had three times heroin level and in an autopsy report on www.smokinggun.com, it said kurt would not be able to lift the shotgun if he was that stoned. also, when ur high, u'll be disorientted, and it would be very hard to lift a shotgun at that angle anyway.

Darth Revan
It takes a little bit to actually get stoned... You aren't totally smashed as soon as you inject the stuff. He could have just as easily injected the heroin immediately before shooting himself.

finti
or he was so disorientaded that he thought he aimed at the bird singing in the tree wink

Bad Boy
Without try to sound mean or anything...... HE'S ****ING DEAD!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finti
right

amity75
I love Nirvana and the hole left by Kurts shotgun may never be filled but the fans shouldn't be overly sympathetic towards Kurt because he didn't give a f*ck about his fans when he pulled the trigger. He performed the ultimate selfish act, I mean he had a kid for Gods sake!

tabby999
junkies do some crazy shit thought

el_barto
yes

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Wish Kurt was alive sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.