Evil Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Who is the most Evil Villain out of any comic and im not talkin about most powerful im talk bout Evil not given a sh*t about anyone.

Joker1237
I dont think you can rank evil,

The Joker is evil, So is the Green Goblin, I never ranked evil, evil is is what evil does anyway.

moshtitan
id say Jokers up there...but im sure theres someone worse.

Gregory
I suppose it would be some demon or other. I agree with Joker1237 that it's hard to rank evil, but demons are evil by their very nature.

FeceMan
I'd have to say that the title "Evil Villains" is a little redundant.

moshtitan
ya it is.

FeceMan
Unless the "good guys" are bad, in which case the "villains" would be good, and we'd have a screwed-up comic world.

moshtitan
basically ya.

Victor Von Doom
Thanos.

Yeah, evil villains is tautologous.

manjaro
Doom man, he sacrificed his long lost love to some freaking demons in exchange for their allegence.

manjaro
cuz the stipulation was it had to be something he held truly dear. more valuable to him than any other thing in this world and he tracked her down, tricked her into believin that they would get back together then BOOM! she got sucked into another dimension and later in a few panels you saw them chewing her flesh and held one of her limbs like a drum stick(think it was her leg) now thats f*cking evil man

moshtitan
that is so awesome...but i think the demons would actually be more evil than Doom then.

Victor Von Doom
Not really, the evil displayed by him in that exchange is greater.

moshtitan
for some one too make an offer that demanding seems more evil to me. doesnt suprise me one bit doom did that in his aspirations for power.

Arachnoidfreak
Evil...villain...a little redundant?

Jason Wyngarde
it all depends on who has the best evil laugh. whou do you guys think has the best evil laugh?

SnakeEyes
hmmmm, either Green Goblin or the Joker

Gregory
A little (although Catwoman wasn't evil, and if you look around, you can find a few others). He obviously meant "most evil," though--I don't know why so many people are harping on this.

Joker1237
They are all evil in there own ways, I sure the Joker in his insane state if he found out his wife was alive, he would give her to demons for some type of power or something.(Just saying if she was alive, we all know she is dead)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.