You want some cake?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Perhaps it's just me being an idiot, but I have no idea why the "cake scene" was in SM2. Anyone care to explain?

badsymbiote
It easily could have been eliminated, and it did seem superfluous, but I felt that it was there to add to the emotional relief Parker initially felt after abandoning his responsibilites. It occured at roughly the same time as his light-hearted excursions through the city as an ordinary guy. That's all I got out of it, anyway.
I'm going to see it again tomorrow afternoon, so if I notice a more poignant undertone, I'll be sure to post again.

Spiderman_RJ
it was so so peter the pertinence of how loved he was even when self deceiving, and that he could start a new life from that moment ,a normal one. hopefully he got mj and spiderman suit instead

Red Superfly
Spidey's a sucker for chocolate cake, and this will get him into trouble in the third movie. It's a plot point, a very important one.

Harry as The Green Goblin will know of Spider-Man's weakness to chocolate cake, and will capture a chocolate cake and Mary Jane, and replicate the scene from the first movie. As he meets Spider-Man on the Brooklyn Bridge, he tells Spider-Man to choose.

Harry: "Let die the woman you love, or, suffer the chocolate cake"

*Harry drops them both, Peter dives off and saves the chocolate cake, as Mary Jane continues to fall*

Pete: "What can I say Harry, you know how to push my buttons"

Harry: "Oh Peter........."

Pete: "Oh Harry........"

Harry: "Let's put all this behind us and lets go eat this choclate cake together"

*Harry picks up Peter in his arms and takes him off on his glider into the sunset..............we see Mary Jane land in the water behind them*

Sploosh!

Spiderman_RJ
MUAHAHHAHAH LOL,stop it!
i cant stop laughing

Spider-Dan
LMAO!!! laughing

Thank you for making my day.

Robo-Chocobo
FACE MY GODLY BLACK COfee

badsymbiote
Superfly, that post was effin hilarious. And, therefore, in my eyes, you personify your moniker.

dave123
clap

Red Superfly
I watch a lot of Family Guy, I guess that much is obvious...........

FeceMan
Maybe the Human Torch can get in there and make it a threesome...with chocolate cake.

"FLAME ON!"
"Oooooow! JOHNNY! Now I won't be able to wear those leather pants to the party!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.