omg i think this is dan!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LuvHarryPotter
I've been talking to someone online and I think they might be dan radcliffe!! I haven't asked him or anything but he's from great britain, same age, he doesn't go to normal school, his name is dan, and just the way he talks....idk should I ask him?? what if he totally blows me off...anywayz the screen name is pnkrockr237...someone talk to him and tell me if you think he might be dan!!

auror_chk
lol no expression just ask him.... i need to go the three broom sticks for a drink bored

Raven Guardia
sorry, dont mean to burst your bubble but there are many guys named dan who I'm very sure live in the UK.

auror_chk
sorry LuvHarryPotter sad maybe hes as addicted to Harry Potter as anyone els and thinks hes Dan no expression

IBTonks
lol! i have to agree with the rest of these guyz..but tgen again, u never know do u ..after all he does like rock music, and his name is punk rocker so who knows!

<Tidus>
Yo are you talking to him on a messager or what site?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.