Terminator 4 Without Arnold?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leog14
Arnold had announced that he is officially running for the recall of the Governor of California. If he does this his movie career is out of the window. And so is Conan: The King, which is supposibly the next part in the Conan series

JRatT12
yep no movies for arnold if he is gov. but maybe he can do a small role in the next Terminator. I mean we really dont need to see him in the next movie....Damn I didint know they where planing on another Conan i never falowed those movies to closely but i would have liked to see anothere one

P.S. IM STLL VOTING ARNOOLD FOR GOV.

ragesRemorse
does it really matter, id vote for anything to get arnold out of the movie making industry, do we really need more MR Freeze antics or end of days crap, im stopping at those two his crap list just goes on. Even though i have to admit i wouldnt mind seeing another conan movie but it would prolly be done like scorpian king or somthing, besides arnold doesnt have to be in the fourth even though he was the mold for the machines skin, so what a little artistic freedom in movies can fix that

Rhubarb Man
If there are any more made, how about finding Franco Columbu?

happy kine
arnie i don't think will win... he is a consertive and in liberal california they may not vote him in... although a consertive californian is a liberal texan

but the next terminator should never get made... as far as conan goes... i do like the conan type movies but they are over. i think new ones would be cheese

alic88
i want arnie in t4

skule
somehow even if arnie wins i dont see him not doing t4 at least some smaller scenes/cameos etc.

Zero
why not bring back robert patrick?

wicker_man
T4 wouldn't be T4 without Arnie

Darth_Freak
Arnold was the one that make T 101 a T 101, but that can be changed easily. Still I preffer Arnold as The Terminator in T4

DeNiro
Dude a good choice for a good guy but he wouldnt fit the terminator look at al he is short for one he hasnt worked out like arnold has he is just a chriopriactor and he makes small films wich he stars in he wouldnt have the acting experonce to pull it off good and he has a worse excent then arnolds now arnolds is cool but franko u have to really listen to hear what he says but once a gain that would be cool to have him in like another movie.

skule
i doubt arnie would be needed much in T4, i think t4 will start with productions of the t 600 series as we know they come of a factory with a metalic skeleton so we are probably gonna see more of the battle with them with out their human skin, so arnie may just be a cameo. Although you never know smile We will all find out.

alic88
I THINK HE WILL PLAY a cameo in t4, like 10 to 15 minutes. and still the title will say

TERMINATOR4 starring:

ARNOLD SCHWARZNEGGER, NICK STAHL, CLAIRE DANES AND SO ON

ragesRemorse
if T-4 is a story about a war of the machines, it wouldnt work having a bunch of machines coverd in skin, the only reason the T-800 was made was to infultrate the resistance bases all the others were skinless terminators. Besides the movie would be easier to make without arnold you would have to go out of your way to give arnold a key role, if its going to be about the war of the machines.

yazman
only person i can think with a similar build to arnie would be Dolph Lundgren, problem is his actings a little better and he can do a proper american accent, so that may put him out of the equation.

As a terminator fan, i would love to see a half decent story wi9th the film being set both pre & post judgement day, which is why i was hoping t3 would be a bit longer. The aftermath of any war is always the most interesting part and this is what the film lacked, and in my opinion ended a bit too hastily, almost as if the directors were bored with making the film. tho the ending leaves the story open for a another sequel, i dont think too many people will be falling over themselves if a 4th instalment was to be made. t3was ok but fell way too short of the standards set by the previous 2 films.

Member.
u said it yourself, they ended the movie at a cliffhanger of sorts. it defenitly made me thinking about T4.

Leog14
T-3 is not an endng. If you remember the Terminator said to John Connor before he destroyed himself with the T-X, that
"We will meet again". It's possible that Arnold might make a special cameo appearance for T-4. I would love it if he showed up at the ending of the movie and celebrated with John Connor. I hope John Connor survives which I doubt it because the Terminator killed him. It would be like a family reunion.

DeNiro
its like hey i protected u john connor the last two times i have been with u but now i am programed to kill u so nice seeing u again though

alic88
LOL, NO 1 ELSE can play the terminator except arnold. please, no one.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, i can see dolph as a terminator. what about the rock? I am not a die hard terminator fan, just a big fan. star wars is my area. who says the terminator has to be arnold? i would welcome someone new as long as he or she did a good job. what about goldberg? on the other hand, why does the terminator have to be so friggin big? or, as we saw in the movie, why does it have to be a man? someone average size, non discreet, wearing something other than motorcycle leathers.

ragesRemorse
what would be the point of giving arnold another rule in terminator4 rather than just being the mold for the resistance killers

ragesRemorse
and as far as dolph lungeren ,cant we take all these horrible washed up actors like jean claude van dam and steaven seagal sly stallone , and lock them in an iron room and pour molten lava into it so we dont have to put up with there bullshit attempts at movie making anymore.

skule
nah dolph lundgren?? comeon, ok he has the build obviously but uhm sorry he isnt that good an actor. Yeah some of you might say well how much acting does he need to play a terminator, dudes do u guys remeber a movie back in the 90's or late 80's called universal soldier, with jean claude van god damn? Sorry to say jean claude was better in that than dolph, and that aint saying much. Anyways the terminator series will never be the same with out arnold, as it is t3 isnt the same anymore! and now with no arnold??? thats like star wars without darth vader or james earl jones classic vader voice!
I wouldnt mind a cameo of arnie in t4 as a t101, robert partick was also an aswesome terminator, wouldnt mind a cameo of the t1000 but the premise of the story time line is the production of the terminators etc so i really dont wanna see a story line of the production of some other terminator models alone ie no tx etc. As far as actors playing terminator roles with skins etc, i think vin diesel fits the terminator skeletal frame, with similar height etc with arnie. Perhaps if they are gonna mess up t4 the way t3 was done with its slap a storyline and effects togther attitude, perhaps thankfully they wont do a t4 and degrade a great movie like that more. I dunno, all in due time. I do not wanna end up seing a t4 with out anymore original characters from the first 2 terminator movies ie i still can not accept nick stahl = terminator story like ed furlong was in t2, much less see t4 and think claire danes =terminator as in linda hamilton = sarah conner/terminator movies. no i just cant!!! ok thats my 2 cents

ragesRemorse
i wouldnt have minded about the different actors, if they would have any character depth. even though stahl and danes are ok actors when there is no depth or emotion of the characters written into the script all your gonna see is that these arent the same characters as before.

skule
what surprises me is that claire danes was noted to be a good actress but yet in t3 everyone was just numb, i guess due to poor script and most importantly because of movie direction, cameron wanted micheal biehn and linda hamilton to become their characters i am sure thats how he directed them. Edward furlong was relativly unknown and i know he isnt a brilliant actor yet you think of john conner u think of edward furlong, he just became that person on screen, nick stahl however for me anyways seems to be less likely to be a strong willed john conner at his age in his 20s than edward furlong was in his younger age, i think it was bad casting and also poor direction and poor script, geez a real mess grr i end up getting pissed off every time i disect the movie lol.

alic88
arnold is big money. if they dont have him in t4 u will c the global sales of t4 fall dramatically. he is a global action hero

bad banana
Nobody else can play the Terminator other than Arnold. He IS the Terminator, he gave the movie its name. Now of course there are other terminators, such as the T1000 and the TX; and perhaps in the 4th they'll show some of the earlier models T600 (as mentioned in T1).

But as far as the T-800 series, Cyberdyne systems model 101, sunglasses sporting, leather jacket stealing, poker faced goliath there is nobody else who could play the role.

It would be interesting to use Vin Diesel and The Rock to play the earlier model terminators, but they wouldn't be large roles. I say they bring everybody back; salvage the T1000 blueprints and resurrect it, along with a legion ot 800's and TXs. That would be something worth seeing.

dulobast25
yeah, my only problem is the tx and t-1000 were both prototypes created for the sheer purpose of sending back in time and to be more useful or better infiltrators with a greater liklinhood of success but overall and statitically less sucessfull than the t-800 but not so for the t-600 which was simply too easy to detect. in the future, the next terminator if there is to be one is on that could appear to be more human and and be more of a reasonable size as arnie was likely too healthy to be a starving diseased human in that time period, to well fed and probably too clean, unscarred, etc. other than that, skynet should conclude that the model thusfar with the highest probablility of sucess, that of the t-800 and shopw them infiltrating bunkers and extingusihing humans and bring this thing full circle. Also show kyle reese and john connor waxing the floor with th terminators, which is why the two are legends

plenTpak52
Okay, he's not going to get elected. He kind of screwed himself over when he refused to be in the first debate, and only in the one where he would have questions provided in advance. And where did you guys find out about T4?

And to answer all previous questions and debates, T4 will NOT go into production if Arnold is elected for governer.

carnage713
how do u kno that? it infact is in production

o kiMMii o
yup i agree def!!!!!!!!!!! Arnold wont win man "Trust Me"! Hee Hee LOL

alic88
i certainly hope he doesnt

skule
I think to be honest with you guys, the Rock may very well be a terminator in t4, everyday i heard more and more on how arnie is passing the reigns over to the rock etc . The only thing though, the rock doesnt really look scarey he looks like to much of a nice guy.

carnage713
ya im sure rock is a nice gut and he has gettin into movies and is very strong. if arnie thinks he can do it im sure he can. arnie noes best he created this franchise

dulobast25
arnie is ahead in the polls so quit wishing he wont make it for your own oersonal resons. i support arnie and if that is what he wants to do then more power to him. he did good in the debate and there is 13 days left and he came ahead in the debate

I agree the rock looks too friendly,but if he just looks blank or frowns and has no lines he will do good. nd who the hell said with out arnie they won't do t4..thats bull, they are doing t3 and t4 for money...they saied they will do it with or without arnold.

skule
t4 is gonna be done plain and simple, well of course with the capital involved for it, which there will be. Arnie will end updoing a cameo if he is gubernor of kalifornia, i am pretty damned sure on it. I am also sure more and more talk around the town will be all the fans want to see a tough looking terminator, ie no more female version ex, i think all of guys want to see a terminator like t1 when arnie was bad etc, a muscular looking evil terminator, robert partrick was awesome too not gonna dis him. But i think the Rock is in the running for it, i saw him on letterman and he cracked a jock about arnie saying the rock is taking is gonna have all his movies. And i know i read that stuff like that before that interview, so i guess a lot of whispering bout that going on.
Actually dulo if the direction is right and with a lot of night scenes etc the rock can indeed pull of a terminator without a hitch. Plus looking at the rocks face cut as well, he could indded match up to a endoskeleton under the skin, that is of course if they dont recreate a diffrent model from the 800 series. How about this a very similar looking t800 only this one is bigger (rock is 6foot5) but this terminator also has to multi round minicannons loaded in his chest cavity, easily hidden in the event of placing grown human skin for infiltration.

That would be coool.

alic88
lemme tell u sumthin. arnie said if he wins he wont have time for his children how can u expect him 2 do sumthin like a t cameo even

dulobast25
he will have time for his fans. I think the endoskeleton should be made the same and be presumed to have the same hieght without designing a new term. I think sicne we are actually in the future now, that enough new models have been intorduced. too much attention has been arounf the new model and not aorund the story. we need to come full circle and conclude the story and do dnot more t flicks. That's how i feel. but arnie shoul dhave a cameo as sshould reese (biehn) shortly and then have rock play a diff model of the t-800 among others. Snd concentrate on john connoer and michaelk biehcn character.

alic88
i just wanna c humans and bunch of t600's or 800z fighting non sotp and then john comes up with sumthin and blowz em all away

BackFire349
hopefully there wont be another terminator movie.

alaba
the best candidate for schwarzennegr as the terminator is definitely...
THE ROCK!

NoFate007
The Rock sucks, hes' not an actor no matter how many movies he's in. Ferigno sucks too. Diesel is not Terminator material. They need somebody who isn't just tall and muscular. I think they should go back to the old idea of people that can blend in, get a normal person if you can't get Arnold.

carnage713
we dont even know if there will be a terminator in t4 if there is. it wont be ferigno (to old) it cud be rock or diesel. i think they wud do fine. they dont need to have lines they have a good physical build and can throw on a evil face. terminater series has never intruduced a celebrity in a role (except for arnol after t1) b 4 t1 came out did n e 1 think arnold was termintor material? of coarse we didnt kno what to expect but i think if arnie thinks the rock wud do good then he mite be in t4. arnie knows best he mad this series.

alic88
THERE IS ONLY 1 TERMINATOR. finished. if they will make t4 they will make it all endo then

ragesRemorse
the rock would destroy all respect that goes with the terminator franchise

carnage713
hmm how so?

ragesRemorse
nevermind

Dryden
nofate-""The Rock sucks, hes' not an actor no matter how many movies he's in. Ferigno sucks too. Diesel is not Terminator material. They need somebody who isn't just tall and muscular. I think they should go back to the old idea of people that can blend in, get a normal person if you can't get Arnold""

and arnold was a great actor in Conan??? lol, they didnt even use his voice in the movie. No one could understand his thick accent so it was overdubbed by another actor!!!

you should think before responding. The Rock already has more presence and acting ability than arnold did when he started in movies....:P

ragesRemorse
arnold isnt an actor eigther and i never supported him, i mean however the preseince of the movie has already been so damn defiled with this last installment that adding another big dumb muscle on top of a horribly written script and story would just be a bad idea

dulobast25
nofate-""The Rock sucks, hes' not an actor no matter how many movies he's in. Ferigno sucks too. Diesel is not Terminator material. They need somebody who isn't just tall and muscular. I think they should go back to the old idea of people that can blend in, get a normal person if you can't get Arnold""

and arnold was a great actor in Conan??? lol, they didnt even use his voice in the movie. No one could understand his thick accent so it was overdubbed by another actor!!!

you should think before responding. The Rock already has more presence and acting ability than arnold did when he started in movies....:P

these comments are from ignorant people. the ****in' usa back then was so damned intolerant of different races and it was generally not accepted to have a non amercian play amain character. This is why his voice as dubbed over. This is why it was dubbed over in hercules in new york. This is why they wanted to chage his name to arnold strong. they didn't think his name fit hollywood in america. Now that america finally is like 70 prejudiced and 30 colorblind that we now get to appreciate the diverisy

alic88
ONLY 1 MOVIE I LIKE ARNOLD IN: THE TERMINATOR ONEZ, FINISHED. never even seen conan

Dryden
I'm not ignorant...just shooting holes in the "Arnold's a good actor and the rock isnt" theory.

so the us was intolerant of other races in 1984? I dont think your argument really holds water...since Wilt Chamberlain was in one of the conan's and he's black..

perhaps you mean nationality and not race...since arnold's white anyway.

If you ever seen his early movies you'd understand why they would overdub his voice. he's honestly got kind of a nerdy accent and voice...and for conan they wanted a big powerful voice.

skule
exactly for all those who havent seen hercules in new york you guys should, you will have a good laugh at the acting and the voice over, its hilarous. Anyways yes why dont u guys check out all the first few movies of all major actors, harrison ford, george clooney etc to see how horrible it was when they were starting out. The rock is already a household name, frankly i like the guy, he has charisma, and he has some humility(or so he projects), u guys should see arnie in "pumping iron" if u really wanna know how "arrogant" arnie can be, (dont worry i still like arnie though) I havent seen rundown yet but it looks pretty good,

alic88
the rock... if he gets fully out of wrestling that would b cooler if u ask me. i mean i used 2 watch wwf a lot, A LOT, but then it got so crappy

carnage713
wow are u seriose? arnold aint an actor? well than who the hell is that guy in all 3 terminator movies? how can a terminator fan say that. if u aint an arnold fan or supporter than seriosly leave this board. u have negative opions regarding all terminator movies. t3 set up t4. how many times do ppl need to say this. you dont know what ur talking about. take ur negative opions else where.

Dryden
apparently he's not a fan..hehe

carnage713
maybee. if he aint he shudnt b here becuz he always has negative opinions

dulobast25
I'm not ignorant...just shooting holes in the "Arnold's a good actor and the rock isnt" theory.

so the us was intolerant of other races in 1984? I dont think your argument really holds water...since Wilt Chamberlain was in one of the conan's and he's black..

perhaps you mean nationality and not race...since arnold's white anyway.

If you ever seen his early movies you'd understand why they would overdub his voice. he's honestly got kind of a nerdy accent and voice...and for conan they wanted a big powerful voice.

i have seen arnies early movies and the your excuse for the voice over does not hold water. and in the us, descrimination based on nationality is still descrimination and usiing power to opress those of another race OR nationality for the simple fact that one is of another nationality is called racism..come on!. and the use of such descrimination and racism is prejudicial. ANy you know as well as I that many actors were shittier in the beginning, but were not all voiced over. And you ought to know that these are the reasons why they wanted to change his name to arnold strong. It's called intolerance. I didn't mention the specific date of 1984. and even if i did. similar shit happens in the us today. so if it remain today, the it is plausible it existed in 84 anyway. Lou ferrigino suffred the same discrimination in his early movies. Theses are not the only forms of disc. Also comeon, they haven't done it to chris rock or the rock or keanu or nich stahl and none of them are great now nor were they great then. This is becuase attitudes hav come a long way. You need to open your eyes. I mean grey davis made fun of arnold saying that anyone who cannot properly pronounce california shoudn't be governor. Come on. This is due to arnold's nationality and nothing else. so get it straight. And wilt chamberlan was more setablished at the time of conan than arnold was. And sidney potier was too. Proof that you have too work harder to earn yours stripes. so don'r compare apples to oranges

Dryden
ok, someone's going WAY off the deep end. Let it go my man. He was overdubber because you couldnt UNDERSTAND what he was saying...dont make ti an issue its NOT. His name change...sure it STILL happens...and it happend for AMERICANS too!!! its called a STAGE NAME!!!! hell MARK FRIGGIN TWAIN had one!!! let it go my man.

excatly dont compare apples to oranges....DONT BLEND everything together into one big conspiracy theory...

not all were voiced over....becuase you could understand them to begin with....and who can pronounce arnolds last name, or even spell it, EVEN today...its called MARKETING, not discrimination. they cant FORCE him to change his name...it was his decision! my god man.

they "wanted" to change his name, not being racist or discriminating, just to make it easy to remember for audiences. the same goes for ANY product or ANY person in showbiz REGARDLESS of Race, Religion, whatever.

you seem to be making a huge deal out of it, its just hollywood.

ragesRemorse
arnold is a nazi lover, his dad was a gastopo, what more do you need

tptmanno1
If Arnold wins the recall election all of us Californian's will be screwed. he knows nothing about running a state and he would just be a puppet for all of the big-wig republicans that want to take over our country, it started with Bush, he's a puppet too!!!, and may continue with arnold

carnage713
ok his dad was a gastappo. does this make him a gastapo.umm nooo. the nazi regime died in ww2 w/ hitler. has he ever stated i love nazis. come on dude grow up.

o kiMMii o
WdF?! i reckon carnage713, he no racist !

carnage713
yup. actually cnn did a story on this just as i posted my last post 5 mins ago. if i do remember correctly in 88 arnold stated

"growing up i looked up to hitler because he came from literally no where w/ no $ no education. he was such a powerfull speaker as well."

then today he stated that..

" i think adolph hitler and his regime were low disgusting crusaders and i do not support what they stood for. ppl took my statement out of context."

he aint a nazi nor a recist. ragesremorse do ur homework b 4 u make statements like that.

o kiMMii o
thanks 4 filling in

carnage713
no problem

ragesRemorse
if you dont think arnolds racist you should read papers, he says when asked about africans on affirmative action, he says and i "quote I think allthose people should just go back where they came from" read the papers, follow polotics and grow up dude

BackFire349
that statement was taken out of content. You can't believe what you read in papers, they are often full of propaghanda. Arnold is not racist.

ragesRemorse
maybe not entirely, but he surely doesnt know what his stands on taxes or politcs are. just that he wants to make people feel good and bring money down. like umm he keeps refering to, oh thats right ronald raegon, someone that he's not. Arnolds a big steriod tool who cant act but fell into some screen acting jobs from his big steriod muscles. Another arogant star who wants it all, but sadly knows nothing

o kiMMii o
how can u trust these media and tabloids?! they always twist $hit around, controversy etc etc.....thier full of crap..

ragesRemorse
listen to him speak. please. He never answers any question that h'es asked. is that not enough for you. please in the words of bill mahr. " i ask you why is arnold a more serious canidate, for govenor than gary coleman?" answer me that please. gary gives you the truth on why he's running, and he'll answer all your questions gladly

o kiMMii o
ive seen a few and its kinda funy.....lol
i was refering to the racist thing tho! thats all.....

carnage713
r u seriouse? gary coleman now theres a guy who totally jumped on the band wagon. christ evry1 and there mother r runin for governor and arnold is a very strong candidate for wining. does that say sum thing? since when does arnold not answer qs hes asked. if this is tru how come he didnt avoid the nazi question?. thats a pretty seriouse question. arnold married a kennedy. that puts out a good name for him he is also one of the known actors of the past 20yrs. and lets see wuts coleman known for.....hmmmmmmm.....ummmmmm o ya 'WATHU TALKIN ABOUT WILLIS" gary coleman hasnt been around for years and ppl only kno him from differant strokes.i personally think gary coleman is awesome but as a candidate.hahahaha give me a break. arnold is also a very respectable and truly nice man. and bill mahr ur gunna belive what he says? keep reading ur newspapers than actuall campigns and speeches from arnie him self. and finally when he compares him self to regan he means that they both started out in movie WHICH they did.

BackFire349
i watched the debate, he didnt sound any worse then any of the other candidates. I wouldnt vote for him though, but i think its wrong to listen to the crap rumors that always tend to rise when a celebrity rises into polotics, next we'll hear a "statement" from arnold himself saying that he murdered someone beceause he didnt like the country he was from. I dont think arnold is any worse then any of the other guys running, despite the fabricated rumors circulating around the press.

carnage713
ya well said. rages stop beliving evry thing u read and sayin" arnies a nazi lover.lol thats a redicolouse coment if ive ever heard 1

ragesRemorse
im talking about politics here buddy, arnold doesnt know the first thing about running a state, its more along those lines of i'll figure it out.

gary coleman, knows nothing about politics except what he reads, and what he was taught. the same as arnold. he answere the nazi questions with. no i said i admired adolf hitler for his ability to speak for a whole country. ok i respect that. however he never takes a deffinative stand when he's asked questions about, taxes, schooling affirmitive action and so on. He give more or less the answers george bush gives twords taxes we need a tax decrease. ok well bush has amrica 300 billion dollars in debt yet rich people dont have to pay as much taxes, and the only tax refunds that are comming back are for middle class people with 2 or more children, What about us poor middle class citezens that support his damn movie carrer. and he wants to lean more twords that tax cut. give me a break. he's nothing more than a big dumb steriod induced tool

carnage713
arnold as agoverner is a bad idea i agree. but i was talking about arold bein a racist. arnold shudnt be governer hes not fit for it dont hate on his actin carreer tho especially terminator.

ragesRemorse
im not hating, im just over passionate when rich people wanna get somthin for free. of course he'll always go down in my mind as one of those invincible hero's such as bruce willis, and stallone. even though most of there carrers are washed up hasbeens. thats a different story though.

BackFire349
that doesnt stop anyone else from running, and winning, look at bush.

carnage713
bush is a cry baby i think gore wud b better

BackFire349
same.

ragesRemorse
wow lets look to the past and not the future ay. Gore is a sore loser. he would have dragged us down just as well.

BackFire349
he was much more knowledgable then bush and woulda made a better president, probably wouldnt have gone to war if gore were president.

He was just better qualified, vice president for a great president in clinton for 8 years.

ragesRemorse
yes of course he was but it never happed so we cant say what may and may not have happend. of course is an idiot. he got stuck in a mess he did what he thought was smart. the result is a bad descion from a stupid man who tries to make a smart descion.

carnage713
going to war was the necesary thing. i think bush actually waited to long gore wud have takin more afermative action.i only like bush bein president cuz its funny to see him get made fun of. he has made some good decisions but ya u guys r rite no 1 will know. i think jon kerry wud make a good president but i doubt americans will want i new president to take over in the midle of war.

tptmanno1
not Iraq, that was not nessasary,one word OIL
if we went into Iraq purly on the FALSE suspition that they had wepons of mass destruction and that we wanted to free the Iraqi people than why didn't we invade north Korea, they have nucleur weapons, wich we thought Iraq had, and they have and even more ruthless dictatior than Iraq, but the only think that is seperationg Iraq from North Korea is that Iraq is sitting on the world's largest oil reserve, also Cheny and and half of the Bush administration came from major oil companys, coincidence, I think not!!

carnage713
hmm so let sadam huesain and his sons sit under control of iraq while we go at war w/ north koreia?ya im sure that wud work. we are and were in the process of working things out w/ north koreia. we tried that w/ sadam and iraq and it didnt work. the only time north koreaia spoke out agianst our war on terrorism was wen we started goin after specifically sadam huesain. we can try 2 negotiate w/ n k and it likly wont work out and im sure we will go to war w/ them next. why after we started pointin the finger at sadam and suspecting he had weapons wud we say o ya forget about u lets deal w/ n k 1st. and how is north koreias dictator more ruthless than sadam? plz read some of the shit he has done. he has slauterd 1000s of his own ppl possibly million in total. slaughtered inocent ppl, babies children, woman and even family members. war on iraq worked out briliantly and needed to b done sooner or later.

tptmanno1
well if everybody hated him how come we have lost an unknown number of troops there, 90% of the iraqis liked saddam, but when has that ever stopped us, we have a record of taking out dictatiors that we didn't like, but the people they ruled over liked them, not just saying it but really fanaticly liking him.

carnage713
well i do remember a certin time when we toppled a statue of sadam huesain and iraqies pulling it throw the streat spitting on it, and also burning pics of sadam.he is a horribal man and brain washed his country. i also find it hard to believe that 90% of iraqis like him. iraq was a communist country and we r tryin to make it a safer place. sadam did nothing for his ppl. and we took action to protect us and other countries. remember once we invaded MANY other countries jumpe on the band wagon as well.

tptmanno1
name them
and if they did jump on the bandwagon than why will noone lend us support still, to this day no one is helping us except britian, also all the pictures in the media is byast, they want us to believe that everyone in Iraq loves us when the reality is they dont and are still fighting us.

JRatT12

JRatT12

carnage713
hey jrat i agree w/ evrything u said. and tpmanno1 if 90% of iraq baked huesain and hated us than it wud be hell over there. our troops wudnot be able to control them. and why do they burn posters of sadam. o ya becuz they love him... its only a matter of time b 4 north koreia brakes lose and dose sumthin stupid. and our country is not gunna do any thing to intaginize them until necesary. all comunist countries r sleeping giants. sadam needed to be takin care of 1st no doubt. and if u cant see that than ur blind. and no doubt hitler was a powerfull speaker he rallied a whole nation and formed 1 of the most intimidatin and power full armies this world has seen.

ragesRemorse
bush diddnt go to war for oil. Simple proof being that even if we do a portion of the oil which doesnt seem like its going to happen anytime soon. If we did though we still lost more money in this war than would be gained from the oil feilds. I believe bush really did make choices he thought were right at the time, maybe some were but most are just disasters that will cause this country years to fix. This going back again to results of an idiot making big important descions

carnage713
in a sense it all worked out sadam is dead his sons r dead so
cheers to that beer

tptmanno1
yea
well as of tommorow all of california is screwed because asses like u r gonna vote for arnold
damn
if ur gonna vote republican (why?!?!?!0 than at least vote for McClintock, at least he knows somthing about running a state, Arnold knows nothin
if u listen to him speak he says nothing,
"the people deserve better the people deserve better", he cracks me up, what else cacks me up is dumbasses that think Arnold will be a good govenor, he hasn't sayd a thing about what he'll do for California nothing

NO ON RECALLL

RECALL ARNOLD IF ELECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carnage713
asses like me ? fuc* u dude did i ever state that i thought arnold wud be the best candidate for governer. no. do i live in california .no. am i legally old enuff to vote.no. now this is an easy one. i know u know the answer. if im not a california citizen nor am i old enuff to vote. could i possibly vote for arnold? nooo im not. do ur homework b 4 making statements. and ppl r entitled to vote for whoever they want. and for ur case i honestly hope arnold wins. yes go arnold yes

Dryden
SO BACK TO THE THREAD TOPIC....WHAT ABOUT A LARGE ALASKAN MAN FOR THE NEXT TERMINATOR....

THIS AINT A POLITICAL THREAD I THINKS......mmm yeah

carnage713
cem 101 aka. cyberdine eskimo models 101 ha thats great

Dryden
rofl

carnage713
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lol1.gif eskimos kick ass if they can live in igloos in the artic all year round and can battle polar bears they deserve to be a terminator

LeAtHerRFace
dam, that sux. arnold cant be the main star for t4 and the sequal for conan the barbarian, because of his winning of the gov. of California. Thats really a bummer....

alic88
ya i am sure now that arnie wont b in t4 because of the title they will make t5 and in the end of t5 he will make his appearance. cant wait for THE REIGN OF SKYNET

carnage713
well alic that is a posibility but arnie wasnt gunna b the main role in t4 he was just gunna kill jon

pablo007
man why r u still carrying my sig

StefMan
arnie isnt needed in T4, if its the reign of skynet, so the beginning period of skynet, there are no T800's at that time, which is a error in T3 you see the militairy scientists already designing a T800 there...those things werent ewven thought up yet then...skynet created them later, way later, after the resistance was formed

carnage713
haha it even has ur name in it

LeAtHerRFace
My opinion would be Jean Claude Van Damme. Well I know his gettin old, well so is Arnold just dye his hair and there you go. lol. For the bad terminator I would probably pick The Rock.

alic88
no this time v will only focus on john connor. enuff of the terminators. now john must kick serious as%

LeAtHerRFace
No but that would be gay

alic88
wht? look now al i want 2 c is john connor and i m sure v all do. sum of the terminators as well but plz now it is time for john 2 b the main guy

LeAtHerRFace
Ok but we dont want no weak wimp like John Connor. The next movie he shud have BALLS to mess with the terminators.

alic88
that is the whole point

StefMan
in T3 john conner was just a dumb pussy, in T2 he had some attitude, but then after 10 years he became a little pussy confused

alic88
ya v will have 2 make sure that in THE REIGN OF SKYNET he kicks major arse

carnage713
in t1 sarah was a wuss cuz it was kind of a shock to have terminators try 2 killer her. in t2 she was a bad ass cuz she knew wut she had 2 do. lets hope conner does this in t4.

LeAtHerRFace
Exactly, John Connor wuz a kick ass punk in the t2. Why cant he be like that in T3?.

StefMan
cuz the director wanted to turn T3 into some pussy movie which reminds me too much of T2 and should never have been made...skynet was stopped in T2 confused

LeAtHerRFace
lol

Dryden
I think it should be someone we dont know...a new star.

I also think it should be someone not necessarily scray looking, but just intimidating.

StefMan
sylvester stallone laughing out loud

LeAtHerRFace
stick out tongue hahahahaha... gud one.

o kiMMii o
lol......i wish they get edward back but no unfortunatly

vvvrulz
Yeah john conner sucked in T3. They need a terminator in T4, as for who takes on the role... who knows.

LeAtHerRFace
Jean Claude Van Damme : Good Terminator The Rock : Bad Terminator

alic88
nick stahl will play as john connor in t4 n now i m sure it is time for him 2 b come stronger

vvvrulz
Haha, The Rock, yeah right.
Remember Goldberg in 'Universal Soldier:The Return' anyone?

*Shivers down my spine....*

LeAtHerRFace
i do, he wuz pretty bad @$$.

carnage713
we probly wont see n e other terminators in this film. terminators(the 800 series) wasnt made till around 2024, sum 1 famous mite play reese

skule
depends how the storyline goes, it could be part john and kate emerging from the bunker and round up others fighting skynet etc fast forward to the more advanve machines being cranked out all out war ..and infiltrators beihg built.
frankly for the 600 and 800 we wont be seeing any major roles for the human exterior, mostof them fight unskinned, u could have many unknowns for the infiltration scenes ie in t1. unless the story goes on how john captures a few machines and learns how to skin them etc sending one back to protect his mom, and keeping some to help him fight the others etc, then u might want a major actor for one of those, vin diesel! no van damn please!! was a van damn fan when i was younger ,,how the man pissed away his career!

alic88
we'll c how it goes.

LeAtHerRFace
how'd he piss away his career?

skule
i once saw e hollywood story on him, something about his drinking and his marriages etc etc affected his career and hollywood didnt wanna pursue to take him seriously after that, i think during the 80's he was makinga lot of waves and there was a possiblity for him to become an A list but then it went downhill, does he even act anymore???? gone are the days of bloodsport and kickboxer!

carnage713
i think vins got the perfect term look. it wud b great to see him as a term

alic88
i would rather c him as a soldier. that would b much cooler

carnage713
ya he played that type of role well in savin private ryan

alic88
he could b john's major leutenant

carnage713
ya play the role of perry. u know from dawn of fate

alic88
i want the whole script from dawn of the fate

carnage713
hmm i dunno but if u got n e q's ask me

alic88
if u can like basically tell me the whole story start from finish coz i found the storyline interesting but sadly the camera angles sucked big time

carnage713
ya the game wud have been better if the angles were improved. basically it takes place hours b 4 skynet sends the t800 thru the timeline for the first time. a terminator infiltrates most of the resistance camps including the main one were conor operates. as for the missions for the most part u have to evacuate buildings and save soldiers. ur main goal is to learn were the time portal is bein held and how u can destroy it. skynets main core is deep within the cheyanne mountains. conors top general includin reese have to infiltrate and destroy the portal. as connor said in the films the resistance had won and this was a last ditch effort. reese fails to destroy the time portal so must be sent back to 1984. if u got n e more questions jus ask me

vvvrulz
This is the PS2 game right?

carnage713
ya dawn of fate

alic88
COOL THANX CARNAGE. no 2 new t games r coming sooN!

carnage713
cant wait

alic88
if u had the choics which 1 would u get? if there r 2

t3game.com THE RISE OF THE MACHINES: the 1 in which u have 2 go back in time just like the movie

t3war.com THE WAR OF THE MACHINES: the one in which u can fight in the future as humans,MACHINES!!!

i'll probably say WAR OF THE MACHINES

carnage713
rise of the machines. i played enuff of the war in term dawn of fate.

alic88
have u looked at the WOTM trailer

carnage713
not yet. but i will now

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>