Azumanga Daioh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FEDFAN316
sorry if i spelled the title wrong but its a long name.well who's watched ti before?it's sortta funny.the one who thinks shes the best is annoying

BlackHatDefect
You mean the little girl..thing..."cooking is so fun,cooking is so fun",im sorry,that part was funny but i can't STAND her.I like the girl who always gets chomped on by the kitty!Iv only read the manga but i heard the anime was better(iv read 1-2)

FEDFAN316
no i mean the really atletic girl who stood outside the first episode when she was late holding up the buckets.the one exchange student is an airhead with a tennesee accent.or texan whatever.the girl who gets her fingers bitten is my fave too.chiu-chan the little annoying girl you talked about is funny but annoying too.same with the english teacher.i've seen the anime on demand.its where you can acually get it for free and watch the episode,they air a new one each week.next week is ep 4.you can get a whole lot of movies.i get my manga from Waldens book store.i was just there,i got inuyasha # 6 and 15 now i have 1,2,3,4,6, and 15.

Guardian_Rikku
I really want to see/read Azumanga Dioh. It looks so cute!

Silver Stardust
Oooh, I want to see it soo bad, I've seen random clips of it and read a lot about it and it seems HILARIOUS big grin

BlackHatDefect
It *is*pretty funny!I reccomed it to all lovers of pointless comedy!I mean..WOW,its great...GO KITTY!!!!

FEDFAN316
yeah it is funny.the 3rd episode was about the english and gym teacher mostly.i liked the 1st the best cause it introduced all the characters most.
the opening theme is called "happy carat cake" or something like that,and it always plays through my head,especially yestereday when i was checking out the manga and a bookstore.they had escaflowne,cardcaptor sakura,ranma 1/2,that fusashi yuigi or something,
rk,and a whole lot of other titles.i just got 2 inuyasha books and a book "thong"anyway,i'll post each week the new episodes.

BlackHatDefect
Im sorry,but why are you listing the manga you saw/or bought.Make another thread about that,its irrelevant here/is concidered spam.

FEDFAN316
i was bored,plus it's my tread,duh!

BlackHatDefect
Yeh,but its technically spam,im just pointing it out.You do it to much/you'll get busted but admin(although its such a small offence i doubt it)

FEDFAN316
haha,see?besides,there was nothing else to write about and i sometimes get off subject like that.don't have a cow.

BlackHatDefect
I wasn't,i just saw it/it seemed very very pointless.You don't have a big manga place do you BTW.Seems its very vey tiny(thank god i live in Chicago)WHOOT!

BTW speaking off off topic,try Fushigi Yuugi

FEDFAN316
joy's japanamation in greensburg,only about an hour or so away from waldens.and sorry about the spelling of Fushigi Yuugi.it looked ok.

FEDFAN316
the newest episode that just aired was when the teachers had a race and the creepy dude was there.he's like a hollywood stalker type!creeps me out just thinkin' about it.(shivers)anyway t was pretty good.it was funny when miss yukari(i think that's her name,im not good on names 'no not really no.'-CAT IN THE HAT)kept on getting cramps in her foot!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha laughing out loud ha

kirishima
Ja! I heard of it...i wanna buy the manga after i finish Fruits basket manga.....its gonna b a long tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime bunny

FEDFAN316
here's some advice then for reading a manga in under an hour,go into your room,lock the door get comfortable get good light and read till your eyeballs melt!

DBZFan
It's a great anime (and manga) Tomo is hillariuse!! Sakaki is the athletic one and the one that cats bite. O.o Yomi is too diet absessed.

TrAnCeDuO
ive seen alot of clips for this...may i please ask what sets this thing apart from other anime or what makes it so unique?

BlackHatDefect
THats what makes it so interesting...even I have no clue.

It just...is.

like the world>_<

TrAnCeDuO
so its so weird not even people who watched know what the hell its about? oh okay i understand now.messed

BlackHatDefect
No..well..its not Cat Soup weird,its like..another kind of weird...

BakaXero
i've seen this series in jap...
its funny
theres are new girl in the second session whos really good at sports but she's also dumb....
btw the english teachers a PSYCHO!!!, you dont want to be in the same car when she's driving... just looking at the car is scary....

essio16
I really wanna see ff7 the movie how can i get it. Can anyone help me out plz. Can i buy it from a video store, or download it for free somewhere.

essio16
I am not much of an addict. Really I am not

essio16
Whoever finds a free download first gets a free wish. Up to a limit!
example: dead back to life,wishing for more wishes

Teen Titan#1FAN
I like her
big grin

Jace_Rave
I bought and watched the first disk...does it get any better?

XxILuvVegetaxX
This show kicks ass!

Darthburgerking
Originally posted by Jace_Rave
I bought and watched the first disk...does it get any better?
The show really doesn't have much of a plot, so if you can only like anime with that I would not watch it. When I watched the first disc I though of not watching anymore but I'm glad I did because it just gets better and funnier as it goes on.

Black Adam
embarrasment

XxILuvVegetaxX
*waves* X3

Black Adam
**waves back with 500 hands**

Kayne Archeron
if you like random, awkward humor, watch it.

if not, wtf are you doing here

Black Adam
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
if you like random, awkward humor, watch it.

if not, wtf are you doing here

who are you talking to?

Yoshiaki
Me! no, wait.. not really..
Fav Character: Nekokoneko ^_^ i kno it cant talk.. but... its cool :P

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Black Adam
who are you talking to?

i'm staying on topic, as opposed to some...

Black Adam
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
i'm staying on topic, as opposed to some...

AZUMANGA SERIOUS BUSINESS.

now that I remember it...I think I made an Official Azumanga thread. XxILuvVegetaxX was the one who pointed out that there was already a thread. Plus I had really great Madrox sig at the time...

Anyway Azu was a great show though it's been pushed down to the 2 spot in terms of favorite slice of life serise. Yotsuba is now up first.

Yoshi Paradise
Honestly, I love this anime. I can watch several episodes without getting tired of it.

My favorite character would have to be Ms. Yukari because the way she acts is hilarious.

Also, I love the opening.
-e8P7kIQlbU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.