a cure for a hangover ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellie
id like to know what people do to cure their hangover .

i know that gatorade is very helpful .

what do you do ????

pinsleepe
stay in bed, drink much water and take pills.

mechmoggy
Have another beer, it always works for me.

liltiggasmootay
have Mcdonalds breakfast.....always works

pinsleepe
mcdonald? it's gonna eat you from the inside!

All_For_Orlando
Chaser

SeptemberRain
thats before u drink

lil bitchiness
Dont drink yourself stupid the night before will prevent the hangover closedeyes

If you already drunk yourself stupid, then drink milk and eat some bread.

sniper
hair of the dog...

or a prarie oister
-crack an egg into a glass, add salt/pepper, down it

SessomaruLover1
I usually lay in bed and drink a prarie oister. And sometimes I can be moody so I just do stuff that wouldn't tick me off.

JToTheP
Sleep. laughing out loud

yerssot
keep drinking?

§pearhead
Actually, Gatorade works for me too confused

Good, so I'm not the only one messed

Black Onyx
bong

§words point
drink some kind of fruit juice or gatorade it works for me

burly brawler
a big a$$ breahfast from denny's. two things usually happen after that... first, you get so full and lazy, all you can think of is being back in bed. when you wake up, no more hang over. two, you puke your guts out for about 10 minutes, come out the bathroom tired as sh!t from hurling, all you can think off is being back in bed. when you wake up, no more hang over.

Woody Woods
^yup, thats what i do, or did...just toss it all up, and find a cool, quiet, room with no lights.....oh, and just a side note; when i wake, i'm so thirsty.

Evolution
smoke some weed or just pass out

Cyclops
Um... I never really get hangovers. If you are going out to get absolutely wrecked, then eat a lot of bread. It will absorb most of the alcohol. wink If I am a little hangin', then coffee usually works for me. Clear liquid (water) is always good. So do Tylonal 3's.

GABRIEL05
water and rest.

Lydia
i have a great soulution! don't get drunk in da first place!

moonwalker741
dring coffee
eat bread
take some head ache medicine, like tylonol or like motrin

then stay in bed for a couple of hours

Evolution
just a little tip. if your gona sleep after drinking so much sleep on your stomach because if you sleep on your back there is a chance you can chke on your own vomit.

moonwalker741
o good point!

shellie
the reason gatorade works is becuase drinkng alcohol dehydrates you and that is what cuases your hangover . the ore you drink the more you get dehydrated . therefore the worst the hangover .

drink lots of fluids . gatorade is always a good choice .

Aini
I heard that tomato juice with salt and peper will help...........I never tried it myselfe cause I hate tomato juice....I'm sure i would throw up if I drink it.
and of course lots of water

GABRIEL05
Now now, some headache medicines you shouldn't take if you have been drinking...and aww sheizzer I forgot why...

forumcrew
truth is drink as much water as you can before going to sleep because alcohol dehydrates you which is part of the reason u feel like shit in the morning..

liltiggasmootay
for some reason it always works, well at least on me and my friends. maybe its the grease or something...but it has to be mcdonalds breakfast like an bacon & egg mcmuffin and some apple juice or orange juice. Sometimes it makes you feel even worse but then your throw up right after and your good. Other then that i dont eat at Mcdonalds. But if u drink water the night before that really helps.

Discos
righto heres a good tip,

it's been medically proving that having a headache when you have a hangover is that it is your brain rubbing against your skull.....your brain is dehydrated (SP?)

I always get smashed/wasted/too drunk an I tend to have a kebab or a pizza before I go home.

Drink plenty of water before you go to bed (and i mean about 2 and a half pints worth)

Linkalicious
A Bloody Mary works for me.

Otherwise a nice Mexican brunch.

Taking a bong rip always used to help...but i've moved past that since...

burly brawler
where's the fun in that?

Discos
good point ^^

getting drunk has its perks and has its lowsm hangovers a nightmare though.

If you mix your drinks you get a hangover.....thats been proving

Clovie
orange juice
a lot of orange juice yes

moonwalker741
ok gatorade or water, if water, alot more!
i say eat something, especially something with bread
take head ache medicine confused , is that good or bad?
get lalot of rest, but sleep on your back because you could choke on your own vomit

burly brawler
do not take aby pain pills while drinking or immediately aftre drinking. wait about four hours or the mornig after. alcohol is bad enough for the liver without the pain pills...

<<Solo>>
I drink hot water with peper and pickle juice in it so I throw up everything in my system.

pinsleepe
orange juice? it really helps?

Corran
Sex works for me, failing that more alcohol.

moonwalker741
does throwing it up work?

Corran
That's what I just said, Sex works for me confused ie throwing one up a lady friend.

liltiggasmootay
laughing

GABRIEL05
http://women.msn.com/376313.armx

burly brawler
so you're supposed to...

drink a lot of juice, eat right, drink a sh!tload of water, eat loads of bananas, take vitamins b and c, eat a lot of fruit and take a pain pill or drink coffee...

that is too much to remember when you're hung-over...

hey, that rhymed eek!

m!$hA
in all of my schooling life ive learned ONE thing!

that NOTHING will CURE a hangover.

pinsleepe
aaaaaaa!!!!!!! i'm gonna die!!!!! the biggest hangover ever!!!! help me, please!!!

Vampiree
drink water, suz!

or go to sleep. do not sit in front of the comp screen uoyu idiot!

i'm happy i never had a hangover

John 117
hair of the dog that bit you, old irish saying

basicly i drink some more

soundtrack
nvr wake up and a hell of alot of IB profin

burly brawler
actually, m!$ha's right... there is no cure. drinking water merely flushes your system, which it will do with or without water, hence dehydration. it takes time for a hangover to go away, that's it. that and just keep drinking...

amity75
Never a truer word has been said. All you can do is sit and ride it out.

Dr. Gonzo
I wish there was a quick cure.

dave123
because of the alcohol in your system you have less water (you begin to dehydrate) and therefore... you have less water in your brain cells. so they sort of... get compact, in a way... hard to explain. in theory, drinking lots of water gets rid of hangovers... in theory

burly brawler
water makes you pee. your pee has alcohol. the more you pee, the less alcohol in your body.

m!$hA
smart

Robo-Chocobo
I take

1. I make a prarie oyster ie
take a egg, remove the white, leaving the yoke,
put it in a glass, put tabasco sauce on it, some coffe grounds, fill it with half a glass of milk.

2. after throwing up the previous concoction, removing booze,(unless you actually have a stomache for it and dont throw up.)

take some alka seltzer morning relief, black coffee strong, turn the blinds down, eat a banana , drink some water, sleep the rest of the day.

Kosta
a shot of vodka, or some brie does wonders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.