Bryan Singer Directing Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
The story got started at IGN Filmforce, who reported that "X-Men" series director Bryan Singer had a meeting with Warner Brothers president and chief operating officer Alan Horn about possibly helming the new Superman movie, now that McG is no longer attached.

Earlier last week Superhero Hype! tried to get some kind of confirmation from Warner Bros. that this may be happening, but all we got back was a reply saying it was too early to comment on what's going on with the project.

Manowar
hmm...i liked what he did with X-Men, so Singer might do a good job on Superman

ScarletSpider
Mayhap, chap.

ragesRemorse
i dont think Singer will be the right guy for the job. Find someone who isnt afraid to take risks, and give superman a new look and feel

TheFilmProphet
Bryan Singer can do the job but it all depends on what cast of actor and actress they pick also how they make the costume.

moshtitan
they need to dtick with the original costume....none of that changin it ariund crap.

Jason Wyngarde
i think they should change the outfit instead of the hallowean one they had in the other ones

moshtitan
LMAO...thats so true.

TheFilmProphet
I think they will have a great Superman costume because Stan Winston is making it. If you don't know who he is he actually made the first Predator costume, all three Jurrasic Park movies, and all three Treminator movies costumes and props.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.