Where the hell is Ahnold!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daedalus
Okay, I'm probably the only one who's wondering this, but is anyone else wondering were Mr. Split-personality has gone to, that and his strange comments in various threads?

Ahnold
Heh - I only just noticed this thread today {good observation skills, Ahnold ...} and thought that it warranted comment ...

I appreciate the sentiment Daedalus - muchas gracias! It's weird, though, 'cos I honestly can't remember being away for an extended period around March time. Hmm ... must think back ...

Furthermore, my thanks to the people who voted that they didnt' care where I was. Cheers you guys stick out tongue!

Oh, and one last thing - I'm not Mr. Split-Personality anymore, btw {I'm not looking to get banned here stick out tongue!}, and I don't think I make "strange" comments anymore ... {huh blink ?}

Heh - you know I probably shouldn't have brought up my former duality again. The mods will probably ban me now! big grin

silver_tears
Do my eyes decieve me or is he banned now? What the f**k?

PrefectRonnykin
not

Agent Elrond
If u can PM him, he ain't banned. He did some litt;e trick, with the i me think.

Ahnold
Well the jig is up now, I suppose ...

Ahnold
Oh well ...

Mighty Yoda
hey ahnold, han't talked to you for a while

Ahnold
Oh hey there glenn {that's right - none of this yoda stuff stick out tongue !} - long time no see.

Hint: Please go back to the Terminator forum. It's recently experienced a post boom - and now it needs the luuurrrve ...

Mighty Yoda
i will

Clovie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2354050#post2354050

Korri
ok

Ahnold
Aw shucks ... thanks Clovie. I'll miss ya! It's been good ... but as they say, you should always try to go out on top ...

Clovie
i'm sorry...
but what do you mean?

Ahnold
When a member says that he's leaving the KMC, and others express regret, I'd say that that guy was leaving at the top of his game ...

Mighty Yoda
i hope she doesn't go

Clovie
true..but on the other side a lot of users who claims of leaving kmc are comming back. erm
and the ones who really leaves, dissapears without a word.

Mighty Yoda
MISHA CAME BACK

Ahnold
As, now, have I big grin .

I hope you didn't mean me. For I, of course, am a MAN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.