Wolverine is not crappy!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
On almost every thread i go to that involves Wolverine in some way, he is always getting bashed!!!
I for one think he is an awesome character, but lots of ppl here think that he sucks a lot. Why? i do not know.
I mean, Spiderman probably gets the most credit around here, and Wolverine gets zip.....
So not get me wrong though, Spiderman is awesome and so are numerous other characters, but so is Wolvie, and everyone fails to realize it.

Manowar
Wolverine is my second favorite

SnakeEyes
well at least somebody knows how cool he is. But still second to who? Spiderman, the obvious fan favorite on these forums

moshtitan
wolverines a badass.

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine certainly is kickass. I think what you are seeing as bashing, is actually putting Wolverine in his place. I've seen people(who will remain nameless, but I think regulars to the site know who I mean 8888) make up some ridiculous threads and excuses, trying to make out Wolverine as invincible. He's not. He's not even the best at anything, besides hunting. Someone said he could take Galactus or something. And that he could whoop Superman. and some more pretty ridiculous stuff.

SnakeEyes
i do agree that is definitely ridiculous and stupid. Wolverine8888 needs to learn some things about comics b4 posting, but still i mean, when ppl argue against Wolvie they usually end up insulting the crap out of him

§words point
hes only second to punisher

Jason Wyngarde
wolvie is made better than he should be. this is because he is popular.

SnakeEyes
what do u mean "made better"

SeptemberRain
Wolverine is the best

SnakeEyes
lol, yeah he is my favorite

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, Wolverine is overrated soley because of his fanbase. Great character, but way too many think he is unbeatable.

SnakeEyes
that they do!
my point though is that too many here think that he is easily beaten by all

Jason Wyngarde
he is not easily beaten but many are better but many are worse.

Joker1237
I think Wolvie is cool. He has a great fan base, right up there with Spiderman and Batman in fan base. Now is he the best fighter in comics??? No I not even going to say Bats is the best, there are many more cosmo guys that can eat guys like Wolvie for lunch. But I choose and pick not on there power level, more to the point, I read comics on people wh are cool, Joker is cool, Batman is cool, the Punisher is cool, And yes even the man with the claws coming out of his hands are cool.

OVer all he is some were in my top 7 or 8 fav comic characters. He is a cool person in the comics. He ant the most powerful, but its better to be cool than to be a super power guy who is a dork, Like Superman lol.

Kontraz
well, he is pretty close to unbeatable, despite fanbase. I mean, pretty much an indestructable skeleton, which protects most of his vital organs, even if his vitals are damaged, as long as he can live long enough, they will heal completely, and he is ageless....

Jason Wyngarde
superman is dork

SnakeEyes
well, that depends, he can be a dork, but also cool at times. i think he is ok

LeAtHerRFace
Wolverine rocks!. Hes my favorite in marvel. Ppl that diss wolverine are ppl that mostly dont like him. They should just get to their point and shut up.

SnakeEyes
yes

Arachnoidfreak
Case in point.

FeceMan
Wolverine isn't my favorite, but I surely wouldn't say he is crappy...unless fighting against Magneto. 'Cause then he's Magneto's *****.

Alpha Centauri
"Ppl that diss wolverine are ppl that mostly dont like him. They should just get to their point and shut up"

Says the person who votes against The Hulk in every thread coz he hates him.

There's a word for you. Begins with Hyp and ends in ocrite.

-AC

SnakeEyes
hey no need for anger

FeceMan
You see, the word AC is thinking of is "hypocrite". I'm quicker on the draw than you'll ever know.

norrin radd
wolverine is a great character, the origin is an awsome comic book.

he is one of my favourites to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.