Carnage Vs Venom: To The Death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Now many people favour both of these guys, some claim Venom to be stronger and better, others back Carnage.

I personally prefer Carnage but the point of this thread is this.

If they fought in a fight to the death, no coming back. Dead.

Who would come out of this fight alive and why?

-AC

moshtitan
Carnage.....im not seein Venom pullin this one out.

Jason Wyngarde
that sounds like a name of comic book you ever think of writing? i think venom would kill him

Alpha Centauri
I was considering writing one up yeah. Not inking or drawing coz I suck haha. But I'll write it I guess.

I think Carnage is better not only coz he's stronger and has a more versatile symbiote, but he refers to himself as "I" as opposed to "We" doesn't he? So the fact that he is more bonded and also mentally insane will give him the edge.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Carnage sucks. One step too far.

LeAtHerRFace
You should be the writer. And Venomfan should be the drawer. smile

SnakeEyes
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU SAY THAT?

Stealth Agent
Carnage would tear right through Venom. Yes the crazyness does give him an edge definateley infact i think that's what would be the extra push that would let him win the battle.

FeceMan
Carnage wins. And just for Stealth Agent:

"Mission accomplished, Peter--we now have a picture of Luke Perry throwing up."

"That's no good. Gays don't throw up; they've been a very clean people ever since they came over from France."

Arachnoidfreak
Venom vs Carnage comes out July 28th. We can just wait for the result. I like Venom more, but I think Carnage would tear him a new bunghole.

moshtitan
"bunghole" bravo....
to Stealth Agent- diggin the sig man.

Alpha Centauri
Carnage doesn't suck.

For the record, how many times has Carnage beaten/defeated Venom? Compared to Venom's defeats of Carnage. I would think it is more.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
But usually venom and spiderman team up to take him on thats why my vote goes to carnage.

Manowar
im a bigger fan of Venom, and i can see carnage beating the shit out of him, but i can see Venom gettin his sweet revenge. i can see Venom eventually killing Carnage (even if it was with a sonic weapon or something)

badsymbiote
But Carnage has had ample opportunity and has never done so. Besides, if Venom can get Carnage talking, then Venom has the advantage, and Kassady then has one of his signature emotional breakdowns, or in his case, meltdowns.

FeceMan
Carnage is my role-model.

"But Venom has black so he could win using webbing."

(Guess who I am now...or should I say "we are"?)

badsymbiote
"OH, WE GET IT. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A PARODY OF US."

Alpha Centauri
I think things could swing in Venom's favour if he could get Carnage talking but I think he would have realised by now that Venom was trying to trick him.

-AC

Kontraz
i think carnage would win if it wasnt for brock being so emotional about the whole ordeal. I mean, he is willing to sacrifice himself if it comes to it, and i'd be willing to bet if it looked like he couldn't win outright, venom would end up biting the bullet and drag carnage along on his journey into hell.

Kontraz
(dont mind mis-spellings, i wish i could edit those out... erm

Manowar
you can its called the edit button under your post wink

Kontraz
for some reason it wont work for me in certain threads. It tells me i have been restricted from doing such actions or something like that.... and this is one of those threads...

Manowar
you have to do it within the first 15 minutes that you post it

Victor Von Doom
Carnage is shit. He's a perfect example of corporate brainstorming. Venom worked...well, what about another one?

Won't that just be lame though? 'No...he'll be eviller. And red.'

Stupid idea. Lack of originality.

FeceMan
Your point being?

Victor Von Doom
Why do people ask that when the post statement itself is the point?

Rhetorical, no need to attempt to answer.

Manowar
yeah Carnage kinda made the whole Symbiote thing repetitive...but Venom is the shit

Alpha Centauri
I hear what people are saying, it's highly unoriginal but considering they could have done another Venom, straight port and they didn't, I think merits Carnage SOME credit. He's his own character with his own story and his own characteristics. He's completely different save for being a symbiote-bonded human.

-AC

FeceMan
The question isn't how good the characters are, it's who is going to win.

Kontraz
and now they are making carnage's offspring enter the series... which is supposed to be even more powerful. See, i think the purpose of carnage in the first place was to try and turn venom into more of a good guy, forcing him to team up with spidey on countless occasions to combat the greater evil (in his eyes). Now, the guardian symbiotes that were made as "mini carnages" were just idiotic. They just took the same carnage idea and made 5 more, all of em different colors, so they could "taste the rainbow" or whatever. Good thing nobody really liked em or they wouldnt have killed em all off so quickly.

Now, this new one does seem repetive, but i'm still curious as to what's going to happen. I mean, carnage has never been overpowerd before, and now it looks like a great possibility. I think its an option for great character development for spidey, carnage, venom, and even black cat (who is supposedly in the new Venom vs Carnage series)

FeceMan
Skittles, the Symbiote-Wannabe, perhaps? "I have seven fruity tastes and can give people cavities! Fear my might, lest I send you to the dentist!"

Evolution
carnage all the way.

if you think of casady's past as a murder he never shows mercy on who or what he kills.

carnage would slaughter venom i.m.v.

carnage has the advantage of being a nut job.

moshtitan
i wonder if those damn sybiotes will ever stop having offspring.its like a bunch of damn rabbits. they never stop.

Kontraz
umm.... they are only supposed to have 1 each.... venom's being carnage, and carnage's being the new one to come out soon. The others were taken from venom's symbiote by force, which is why i guess they were so much weaker than venom and carnage.

norrin radd

Alpha Centauri
How do they have offspring if they're always with Brock and Kassidy?

Actually......don't answer that.

I might begin to write this final fight pretty soon actually.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
They're A-Sexual, they divide like cells.

It's already coming out, why bother writing it?

Victor Von Doom
I'll pick Venom. Cos it's the only right thing to do.

SnakeEyes
its kinda obvious that Carnage WOULD win

SUPERMANDAMAN
well seeing how it takes spiderman and venom to beat carnage im going with him.

moshtitan
im goin with Venom(but Carnage will probally win)

Kontraz
See carnage has much more potential TO Win, but he lacks the drive. Sure he's insane, but killing isnt really something special for him. He just sees venom as a menace and wants to kill him. Venom on the other hand has a little bit of a psycho path in him as well, but whereas carnage is a mindless killer, Venom has purpose. He never does anything just for the sake of doing it. If they were both fighting to the death, like i said before, I think that Venom's drive will either cause him to win, or cause him to sacrifice himself in order to destroy them both, because he's already proven on several occasions that he isnt afraid to die for a cause he believes in.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Well if venom is so much better why does he always have to team up with spiderman and the human torch or who ever else to beat carnage.

FeceMan
No, you guys aren't getting it. It's not who you WANT to win, it's who WILL win. The answer is Carnage.

Victor Von Doom
If it was that straightforward, the thread wouldn't have arose.

I go with Venom, because he has the edge mentally.

SUPERMANDAMAN
what im saying though if venom is so tough why did it take him siderman and the FF to beat him????

badsymbiote
Yeah, you would think so, huh? But Kassady's not the brightest crayon in the box, and he's certainly not quick enough to know when he's being baited. But in the brute strength and saveagery category, in all fairness, I've gotta say Carnage wins. Fortunately, that NOT all that matters, and thank God that brain power can sometimes turn the tide.

Linkalicious
what would happen if Carnage killed Venom? Would Venom's symbiote somehow bond or absorb into Carnage's?

And what would the end result be?

Victor Von Doom
Another thrilling spin off.

Manowar
yeah! like Varnage or...or Carnom!!!

SUPERMANDAMAN
I think it would be like whenever venom reabsorbed kassidys symbiot trying to end carnage onece and for all but anyways it didnt have no effect on venom i think that the symbiot is molded by the personality of the wearer.

Kontraz
i think its symbiotic, it works both ways. Parker become much more violent and the symbiote starting influencing him more, so he got rid of it. Whereas Brock's and Kassidy's motives are similar to those of their symbiotes, so their personalities remain pretty much the same.

spyrokinesi35
carnage, duh, it took the combined might of spider-man and venom to even take him down

Kontraz
not really.... there have been several occassions where venom has beaten carnage by himself (take issue 2 of venom vs carnage for example).

JudgeMENTAL
smile

Jvenom
Besides for Carnage's first appearance Venom has always been able to beat him alone without help. In Trial by Jury, Venom knocked out Carnage twice with nothing but brute strenght. In the end of Maximum Carnage a very weakend Venom (from the tourture Carnage inflicked on him with the fire and sonic gun) beat a full powered Carnage. I know his mind was not all there but that did not have any effect on his strength. Then in Venom vs Carnage he beat him alone again. So as stated in the first sentence besides the first appearance of Carnage when as he proven to be a match for Venom?

Sam Z
Originally posted by Jvenom
Besides for Carnage's first appearance Venom has always been able to beat him alone without help. In Trial by Jury, Venom knocked out Carnage twice with nothing but brute strenght. In the end of Maximum Carnage a very weakend Venom (from the tourture Carnage inflicked on him with the fire and sonic gun) beat a full powered Carnage. I know his mind was not all there but that did not have any effect on his strength. Then in Venom vs Carnage he beat him alone again. So as stated in the first sentence besides the first appearance of Carnage when as he proven to be a match for Venom?

Agreed.

AngryManatee
Venom has had tons of upgrade since he and spidey first fought carnage, and he was taking him on pretty well even before the upgrades. Now that he's absorbed the carnage symbiote and his clone, I think he'll take it.

Jyppe
So as stated in the first sentence besides the first appearance of Carnage when as he proven to be a match for Venom?

Carnage unleashed..? Besides, Kletus was really F-ed up during the whole fight in Max. Carnage. He was messed up and couldn't focus, nor did he really try to fight.

And, did venom actually beat Carnage in venom vs carnage?

Jvenom
In Carnage Unleashed Venom and Carnage fought in the real world only once, the rest was in the computer. Carnage shoved him in front of a train and that was it. How does that suggest he was a match for Venom?

Sam Z
OK, lets not count Max Carnage fight because both Venom and Carnage were in bad condition.
Savage alliance fight - Carnage had an upperhand.
Venom and Carnage - Venom had an upperhand.
Carnage unleashed - Fight through the net, it was a tie.
Venom on trial - Venom won.
All these happened before Venom absorbed his clone.

Well, and this one.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7833600
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7833601
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7833603
Peter Parker Spider-man # 10

Howard_Jones
Between Venom and Carnage, there's always one thing that causes Carnage to lose:

Stupidity.

Despite being half-crazy, Venom is one of the more cunning fighters you'll find. Most of the fights he wins, he wins with brains. Hell, he beat the Human Torch and Spider-Man, and they were ready for him.

If this is an urban fight, Venom will defeat Carnage all day, because Kletus is an idiot.

Sam Z
Well in "trial" Venom simply beat him...

Howard_Jones
He had the injections to keep the symbiote at bay in his hand though. erm

Still an impressive win though.

Jyppe
In Carnage Unleashed Venom and Carnage fought in the real world only once, the rest was in the computer. Carnage shoved him in front of a train and that was it. How does that suggest he was a match for Venom?

Because Carnage had nothing on him at the fight..? The sole fact that Carnage was able to make him fall off the vehicle tells us something.
-------------------

Besides, It's really stupid to say that Carnage isn't a match for Venom, as he clearly is a formidable opponent.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
He had the injections to keep the symbiote at bay in his hand though. erm

Still an impressive win though.

Yep, and he only used the injection after Carnage was already beaten.

juggernaut66666
Venom will have a 2nd Carnage symbiote merge with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.