2pac vs bigge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ak_native_boy
how do you think is the bigger raper?

Darth Revan
They raped people? That's not very nice! Tupac deserved to get shot for that! So did Biggie!

j/k

Seriously though... This is lame. Tupac was better in almost every way, but it wasn't because of his "bling" or money, it was because he was more talented. How much money somebody makes has nothing to do with their actual talent.

BackFire
Who cares, they're both dead

Cyclops
Raper?

Anyways, the bigger 'rapper' would be Biggie. Hense the name biggie. wink

The more popular... it is a toss up. There are many fans of both, but personally I liked Pac better

Deathblow
Personally I've always preferred Biggie, but as Backfire said, they're both dead.

Ice Cube!!!

HockeyHorror
pac was better...but ur an idiot man. the west vs east wasn't really what they wanted...the media created taht shit. i like pac. biggie was ok, but there are alot of better rappers then them. and Ice Cube is better than pac and biggie.

click on my sig if u wanna see real hip hop/rap.

Deathblow
yes yes yes
i love you

and speaking of the sig, Immortal Technique is better than anyone so far mentioned in this thread.

HockeyHorror
yes

laughing out loud

Arachnoidfreak
On paper, Pac. Freestyle, Biggie.

HockeyHorror
agree^ yes

Evolution
pac is awsome i enjoy listening to how he puts what he lived on record go out and sell it.

biggie though has great lyrics.

i like them both but if your asking who is number 1 i'd have to say pac because not only was awsome as an artist in the rap game but he also kicked some ass in movies also.

HockeyHorror
true^

Gridlock'd was great movie.

Evolution
juice was also a great movie.

HockeyHorror
yea it was

m!$hA
and how do you know that? did it hhappen to you? did you witness it live??
and i prefer pac! love

Woody Woods
don't judge someone if you never knew how they grew up, you have to understand that.

to me, they were both great. the lyrics were delivered from the heart and mind. they both knew each other, just like some comic book. they both believed in getting money, as we know; money is the root of evil. to this day, i BUMP both thier CDs in my car, whenever, where ever, i have them on.

Evolution
pac and biggie will be named the 2 most legendary rap artists do to the charachters they both portray.

eminem even said each rap star has an image to portray.

pac's image was a thug

biggie's image was more of making money and getting females.

find the lyrics to one day at a time from the tupac resurection soundtrack and you'll see what i mean.

HockeyHorror
you guyz wanna see an underground legend...

click on my sig yes

5knuckleShuffle
i say there both great cause one they both got great rhymez. 2. for vocal's i have to give that to biggie. for more thugish/slash gangsta is pac.

the reason i like them is cause they have great flows. its not abought money or bling. its abought talent. and today the talent isnt that good besides jay z nas eminem. i admit im not a underground type person i stick with mainstream hip/hop

Xam
BIGGIE COPIED PAC'S STYLE!!!!PAC WAS,IS AND WILL 4 EVER BE THE BEST!!!!

5knuckleShuffle
xam pac helped biggie get started be4 the fued go watch pacs film ressurection.

Xam
i own the movie but yeah pac is good

5knuckleShuffle
i like them both

Afro Cheese
I don't really get what this poll is supposed to be about.. it asks who the best rapper is but doesn't give you a choice to vote for one of them. Anyway.. pac was a better songwriter. I never really got what was supposed to be so great about biggie's lyrics.. they didn't seem all that great to me. Plus he contributed to starting the age of bling. But he does sort of have a charisma for performing that I like.. his voice + his flow are very entertaining.. he just doesn't seem to have much to say. Especially near the end of his career.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.