Don't you just love....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
Don't you just love doing nothing all summer, gaining 5 pounds, and then having to get back into normal mode. Well, Monday, I have to start volleyball camps and I am so out of shape and feel like "ugh." I guess that "ugh" feeling also comes back when you go back to school or just had a long weekend off of work. mad

dave123
i'm always fit stick out tongue

BingaBonga
Oh shut up! stick out tongue

Black Onyx
yeah it sucks but i have no reson to get back in shape im not fat or anything just not in tip top condition

BingaBonga
Why didn't God give me the gift of having high metabolism? sad

Kaleanae
I don't have a vacation sad

Go Kal!! messed
blink

dave123
because that would be lazy and you're muscles wouldn't adjust properly stick out tongue

BingaBonga
I'd still be nice...*starts doing sit ups and lifting weights*

dave123
to lose weight just do jogging in the morning before breakfast

Deathblow
dave the health nut no expression

dave123
in the morning your sugar levels are low (you burn it off while sleeping) so the body resorts to burning fat if you exercise then big grin

Black Onyx
he was tro bussy giving it to me laughing laughing

no seriously i get jokes about the fact i barely gain wait allt he time

Deathblow
yeah well in the morning I eat two poptarts and then go back to bed, and I'm skinny as shit stick out tongue

BingaBonga
I have a trampoline.... that can be my running... no expression It can really get you toned fast. yes Any other ideas?

dave123
i never said that was the ONLY way to lose fat stick out tongue just a really effective way

Black Onyx
eat helthier

dave123
just do all aerobic exercise before eating, morning is the best yes

to gain muscle... proteins and a full stomach

Black Onyx
Dave you know alot about this health stuff messed

dave123
i know a lot about everything happy

Deathblow
This is too on topic for the OTF erm

Daveyo is a cross-dresser

BingaBonga
Well, I drink about 8-10 water bottles a day. I eat Special K Carb Control in the morning, I'm staying away from junk now, and every day I'm now exercising in the morning and before I go to bed. I probably could eat healthier, but sometimes, I go through spasims of eating....no expression

dave123
to change your metabolism you'll need to keep your HR high for about 30 mins for 4 days running... but for some people that could be 45 mins for 5 days smart

BingaBonga
No I'm not going to try to change how fast my metabolism goes... laughing out loud

dave123
it changes all the time, just too small for you to normally notice it yes

basically: eat less fatty foods, exercise more... thats how you lose weight

just pumping small weights while you sit down will burn off a little bit smile

Black Onyx
lol1

dave123
*reports member-bashing* eek!

BingaBonga
What the f**k? I bet he is. What the f**k?

dave123
well, actually... embarrasment

§pearhead
The best way to stay healthy is not to slip into bad habits yes

While I don't run before breakfast messed I get on my bike at least once a day ...plus my metabolism helps somewhat confused

dave123
although having said what I've said, don't over-do yourself... you'll probably find yourself feeling very dizzy if you do (lack of glucose getting to your brain... muscles can't balance you properly) so don't work too hard stick out tongue just jogging will be fine

§pearhead
It's a routine big grin work yourself up gradually

messed

BingaBonga
I rode bikes with my friend today, went to two malls, and helped unload stuff for my mom's antique show. smile My metabolism isn't really bad, it usually keeps my stomach flat and everything toned with the help of me exercising.... but when I eat and sit and do nothing.... well.... it doesn't help.

dave123
*gives spear a sugar-free cookie*

nah, no matter what, it's still not good to be sprinting on an empty stomach... erm

§pearhead
Tell me about it eek!

Trying doing windsprints for hockey on an empty stomach sad Puke-a-rama

dave123
there can't be much to puke up stick out tongue

§pearhead
Somehow, we manage it laughing out loud

BingaBonga
sick Anyway... who thinks that I can get in shape and ready for volleyball in two days?

dave123
if you stop posting here and start working, then yes

BingaBonga
Well, anyway, carry on talking about being healthy... and being health nuts... I have to go and exercise... before it's too late. stick out tongue Wish me luck! smile

dave123
who said i practice what i preach? stick out tongue good luck big grin happy

Black Onyx
laughing out loud

§pearhead
tsk tsk, dave, what kind of example are you stick out tongue

dave123
a perfect specimen that doesn't need to work stick out tongue

Black Onyx
no expression

dave123
anyway people, it's bed time for me sleep gotta be up early for my morning 10km-jog roll eyes (sarcastic)

sleep tight & sweet dreams

§pearhead
*coughnoonebelievesyoucough*

Catch ya later stick out tongue

dave123
*comes in breathless* woah, that was some great 15km jog thumb up

Túrelie
i normally go jogging every morning at 5am for about an hour. but right now im stuck at home with my foot in a bandage. And im bored

BingaBonga
Good morning, just got done with some ab exercises. The good thing now is that I can jump and touch the ceiling of my bedroom now. Thank god. I had my special K breakfast with orange juice and my viatimin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.