Wolvie's Enemies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who is your favorite wolverine enemy?

Arachnoidfreak
Magneto. most definitly.

SnakeEyes
why do u say that my friend?

ScarletSpider
Because he ripped out the adamantium, and was ruthless and badass.

Manowar
MAGNETO! although SnakeEyes forgot to add Venom to the list...hed be my second pick

FeceMan
Lady Deathstrike. Wish I had hands like hers smile.

Wtf was up with Magneto ripping out Wolverine's skeleton? I just remembered that comic (that's when I learned that it caused him a good deal of pain to use his claws sad) and Magneto is a complete ass to do that. He really needs his metal back.

ScarletSpider
Well isn't it a hum-dinger that he got his metal back a couple years ago...fancy that, the fan reaction was so strong over Wolverine, they had to give him adamantium back...wowzers.

FeceMan
I was just being nostalgic thinking about his bone claws...jerk smile.

It's like "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" only "How Wolverine Got His Shiz Back".

ScarletSpider
Alright, crapface.

Arachnoidfreak
HAHAHAHA. Where's all of Logan's powers now?

norrin radd
Magneto, ALWAYS

FeceMan
Crapface? That hurts my feelings smile.

Jason Wyngarde
sabretooth. they have been pissed at each other for a while

SnakeEyes
i agree, Sabretooth is wolvies best enemy.
Magneto second, Omega Red third maybe....

Beyonder
Magneto is Wolverine's enemy? Come on the guy is the X-Men's enemy more than anything or Xavier's. They fought a few times but I wouldn't put him under Logan's rogue gallery or Juggernaut either.

Favorite Wolverine enemy? Omega Red

SnakeEyes
Well Magneto did strip the Adamantium out of his body, which makes their relationship a personal grudge. So i would consider him and enemy of Wolverine personally along with the X-men. Juggernaut has appeared and fought Wolverine in many Wolverine issues, therefore, makeing him worthy to be called a Wolvie villain.

Alpha Centauri
Wolverine hates Sabretooth man. I can feel the hate any time those two fight.

He doesn't hold Omega Red too highly either I don't think hehe.

Omega is my favourite coz he's the most enigmatic of all Wolverine's foes. I don't think even Wolverine fans know that much about him.

-AC

Beyonder
SnakeEyes

Well Magneto did strip the Adamantium out of his body, which makes their relationship a personal grudge. So i would consider him and enemy of Wolverine personally along with the X-men. Juggernaut has appeared and fought Wolverine in many Wolverine issues, therefore, makeing him worthy to be called a Wolvie villain.

Nah, I wouldn't. Being a hero and part of a team fighting for good, getting hurt, mutalated, or killed is part of the job. Magneto doesn't have the arch-nemesis relationship that Wolverine has with guys like Sabretooth, Omega Red, Cyber, Lady Death Strike, etc.

moshtitan
Sabertooth, just because of the histroy they have.

SnakeEyes
yes

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.