What is it with us females and High heels?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
No really! How many of us can truely comfortably walk in those high pencil heels that are considered so 'in' these days?Do we have to sacrifice our comfort for fashion?How is it that only is females have to follow these stupid fashion rituals like that?

Black Onyx
i luv dem high heels

lil bitchiness
Meh, Im not much of a high heels person, but for certain occasions im willing to feel some pain if necessary.

Black Onyx
they make me really tall

im 5'6" already

Anoushka
Amen to that yes
and i'm around that height too yes

Tired Hiker
OMG, this thread reminds me of a joke, but I won't say it. It's really bad. But it is funny. laughing out loud

burly brawler
while i was in studio 54 in las vegas, every girl that i talked to, when the night was winding down (about 4 am), was complaining that their feet are killing 'em. i gotta admit though, stilletos are very sexy...

Black Onyx
laughing

Tari Ringeril
I hate heels..I avoid them as much as possible...I usually wear boots with dresses

Anoushka
i own almost nothing but sneakers yes

Black Onyx
i have alot of heels

Raven Guardia
I love heels!!!! they a Fashionable with many of my dresses. I actually find them comfortable.

Tari Ringeril
Heels...grrr *lets her dog chew them up*

Raven Guardia
I keep mine in a box to protect them. My fave pair are black and they have glittler all over them..I love them! love

Silver Stardust
They don't bother me too much...almost every pair of shoes I own has at least a 1 inch heel, and then I've got my lovely 4 inch black heels and my 3 inch silver heels that are for if I'm going somewhere and I have to dress up nice (dances, weddings, graduation, etc.) But since I'm 5 feet 6 inches, I prefer to be taller yes

charlit
i can

charlit
im 5'6 too!

Cyclops
This thread looks familiar.... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.