High heels!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
Who else thinks that this is an outrageously stupid idea, walking around in pencils heels;a fashion ritual that kills our feet!Seriouly, us females need to get a life!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black Onyx
erm you already made a thread like this

punkyhermy
ooooppsssss!!!!
Well i posted that one and it said 'page cannot be found'. So I did this...Someone close this thread!

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud

Real
i like heels...they look really good on some girls

Black Onyx
i like em too

Flavio
girls in heels look great. Even better in boots drool

Cyclops
What is it with females and unbearably unconfortable clothes? Thongs, high heels, pants that appear to be painted on?

confused

Lianslo
lol, the lengths we go for fashion...i don't hate heels...although some are quite uncomfortable...

Cyclops
I know. The things females do just so guys can gawk over you.

You deserve more credit then we give you.

Lianslo
lol, thanx! i agree completely smile

Cyclops
Anytime. wink

charlit
i luv em but i love all shoes so yea

Cyclops
most women love shoes. I am soon to be moving into a house with my brother and his girlfriend. It has 3 bedrooms, plus an attic. I am moving into the attic.

Anyways... the three rooms are to be distributed thusly:

1) Jerry (my bro) and Melissa (his g/f)
2) Computer Room
3) Melissa's shoes

charlit
ha sounds like me

RagingSilent
i love high heelsyes...just i hate them if they have real thin heels....biatch to walk in u see.....so i get shoes with thicker heelsyes....like chunky high boots n stuff like thatbunny...very comfortableyes

yerssot
there should be more no expression

Tex
Quit ya bitchin! mad

If you want to look gorgeous parading about town....

....you've got to work for it doll-buns! diva

sniper
personally, i think women should dress to be comfortable, only wearing the heals, and other uncomfortable things, only when they're going to be taking them off...
they wont be so annoying if they're only on for 15 mins shifty

BingaBonga
Well, it depends. For a 5' 10" woman, then she really doesn't really need heels. Then again, a 5' 2" girl, like I am, that will probably grow two more inches at the most, that's a lot different. I have found so really cool boots, and I really like them with some of my jeans. Also, there are some high heels that actually don't kill your feet after an hour. My friend has these rampage shoes that really are quite comfortable for high heels. smile

punkyhermy
I hate heels.I can't wear em they hurt my feet sssssoo much so i end up wearing sneakers...

BingaBonga
I guess I'd rather be wearing comfy tennis shoes....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.