Officially Unofficial Spiderman Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danimal
Ok all you Spidey fans who like or don't like what the moive has done to Spidey, here's your place to say what you wish or have heard rumored to be in spiderman 3.

Danimal
I myself think that the movie has really screwed over the Spiderman story. No Gwen Stacey. No Web Capsules. & Killing Villians in two hours. WTF?

My wish is for the Third movie to be a multi-villain movie. maybe not the biggest villians, but more than one. Like say you can have Rhino and the Scorpion running around at the same time. Heck the movies messes stuff up enough to have both Rhino and Scorpion be funded/created by JJJ.
Then there could be somebody else...the second movie had Harry Osbourn talking to Norman's Crazy side...that could go in there somewhere...or maybe the Green goblin stuff gets stolen and we have some Hobgoblin action. whatever. just ideas...I'm sure i'll dream up a few more.

Danimal
New day= another idea.

OK have Spiderman and Daredevil 'team up'. and bring the Kingpin into the picture.Then Daredevil gets hospitalized and it becomes Spidey's fight.
With the kingpin many criminals can get in there. maybe a hired Rhino. with some gang war stuff possibly...Hammerhead? Lobo brothers?
John jameson could go Man-Wolf on us possibly.
whatever, when you add a crime boss then criminals can be added easily...but this could screw other stuff up...oh i dunno.

maybe I'll become a film director and i'll make my own spiderman movies. that way i could get my ideas in.

FeceMan
I'm not even going to comment on this one. Crap.

Spiderman_RJ
another dream on movie thread, afff comon..........

Danimal
yeah, i know, but thats what this is for...dreams, that and rumors. but that so could totally be a story for a future spiderman movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.