Favourite Hybrids?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
I was thinking when someone mentioned Spider-Hulk in another thread (me).

What are your favourite hybrid mutants? Like Spider-Hulk, Spider-Carnage etc.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Cosmic Carnage was uber-cool.

Arachnoidfreak
oh yea

Alpha Centauri
Yeah I remember that. When it took over Surfer.

It was The Amazing Spider-Man #431 onward wasn't it? Or something. I have it somewhere I think, I can't remember. Was too funny to see a Carnage-A-like flying around on a surfboard.

-AC

Manowar
my favorite was spider-lizard

Arachnoidfreak
Spider-Phoenix

WarHulk980
Cosmic Spiderman. smile

Ironman 66
symbiote spidey and cosmic carnage

Nataku8188
Deadpool Carnage... Oh wait... it hasn't happened. DAMNIT ALL TO HELL!

Alpha Centauri
What are those pics in your sig from? I don't recall him ever being in a Marvel Vs Capcom game (which is what the style looks like).

I have a pic of Deadpool dressed as Thor somewhere.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
What are those pics in your sig from? I don't recall him ever being in a Marvel Vs Capcom game (which is what the style looks like).

-AC

ScarletSpider
Beta Ray Wade was sweet.

Alpha Centauri

-AC

Alpha Centauri

-AC

Nataku8188
i found em on the web. Yeah, your quad post... is KMC forums being weird for people too? I did a triple just a minute ago.

Mane
yeah its been screwy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.