My cell phone is schizo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silver Stardust
Seriously, it's gone crazy. Earlier the battery on it had run low, so I plug it in to charge it and it says that the battery's full. I unplug it, and all the little charge bars on the display are full. So I go to make a call, and the battery goes back to being dead. I plug it back in, and once again the battery is magically full blink And that's just the latest thing my cell phone has done, it also tends to make random beeping sounds, even if no one's calling or texting me messed

Anyone else have crazy cell phone stories? laughing out loud

Real
um...ur phones prolly broken for one...
and my cell story is that i cant go anywhere w/o someone asking about my phone...cuz its a crazy nokia phone that opens up and looks like a laptop...so i get asked about it all the time...it can get kinda annoying sometimes...

Silver Stardust
No, it works fine...it just gets kinda crazy at times.

People always ask me how to use mine because it looks more like a Gameboy Advance than a phone laughing out loud

RagingSilent
stuff cellphones....too much complication.....lol...
when my friend lost hers..she went insane...she cudnt seem to handle anything without onelaughing out loud..shes Craaaaaaazzzzyyy

burly brawler
my cell phone is just really really depressed... but not suicidal.

Real
silver> what phone do you have? an n-gage or a 3300? obviously its a nokia...just by your description...or at least i hope it is...cuz it sounds like one...maybe i need to look up newer phones...well, anyways...i got the nokia 9290...it looks like this http://www.leaddiscovery.com/images/nokia9290e.jpg
it gets a lot of looks

burly brawler
yeah 9290 rocks! it looks like you're hacking something everytime you open it. it's so james bond...

Silver Stardust
Mine's the Nokia 3300.

burly brawler
yeah, it's overdue. it probably wants you to take it to the cell phone kevorkian clinic...

Silver Stardust
No! I've only had it since February...

laughing out loud

burly brawler
my cell just turned of for no reason. i changed it.

Real
still...i hear about problems w/those all the time...take it back to where u bought it n see if they'll replace it...
i love pulling out my 9290 all over the place...its such a great way to start a conversation...like i was at a korean karaoke place the other day...n these guys were messin w/their cells, n i showed them mine, n we talked for like 20 mins about the phones...their's were imported from korea and had a 3 megapixel camera in it! thats insane...most in us right now is a 1.3 megapixel...
but i'll prolly stick w/nokia for a while now...i used to like sony ericssons, but they're too expensive...i wanna get the 9500 when it comes out...but its gonna be way expensive too...

Silver Stardust
It's working fine now, last night it was just being crazy and trying to trick me into thinking it was fully charged even though it wasn't no expression

burly brawler
it's the prankster model no expression

Silver Stardust
Must be no expression

Tex
Hackers have already started targeting cell-phones.
Deleting address books, displaying obscene pictures/words...it will only get worse as phones advance.

Pretty cool.

But I doubt that's what's happening to your phone.

Silver Stardust
Nope, somehow I doubt some hackers want to screw up my phone, see who's on my contact list, and delete my high scores on Tetris...laughing out loud

Tex
Yeah, that's too far fetched! schmoll

Your phone is obviously possessed by a 2 year old little girl that died in 1903. It needs an exorcism! devil

Silver Stardust
*goes off to research cell phone exorcisms*

Real
only way to hack a cell right now is via bluetooth...and the 3300 doesnt have it...so no worries...neither does my 9290..smile

Tptmanno1
Meh, I had the same problem...
So I used packaging tape and taped the battery on.
Yup my cell's getto!

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud that's awesome yes

This is what my phone looks like:
http://www.nokiausa.com/images/phn/126x126/ph_3300_lrg_trans.gif

JToTheP
It's the damn government!

m!$hA
thats probably because you take it off the charger before its finidhed charging!!! have u dont that before this happened?

Silver Stardust
No, I had plugged it in to charge and it immediately said it was full, even though it usually takes about an hour and a half to fully charge blink

Tptmanno1
better than my phone

Yes that is me in the pioc

big gay kirk
I've got a Siemens A30 (cos I'm a cheapskate!!) and if I charge it in my car or truck, its fine... but if I charge it at home, the screen becomes a negative image of itself....

Real
thats kinda cool tho

punkyhermy
i usually keep it in my bag so whenever i come home i through my bag hard in a corner, and when i need the cell phone the SIM is dislogged!
but i turn it off and then turn it on, than it works!

punkyhermy
i think you should get a new cell phone, they are pretty useful at times, like when you are stuck at a place and need to make a call!
so i suggest get a new one!

Real
i dont actually make a lotta calls on my cell phone...too many other things i can do w/it

SessomaruLover1
blink sometimes my cell phone turns on and off on it's own... even when it's on full battery it goes out and then just comes back on... it's really, REALLY freaking me out. I'm thinking about getting a new one...

Real
wut kinda phone is it?

SessomaruLover1
Cingular Samsung...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.