ep3 spoilers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evolution
jar jar will be shown for a few minutes only.

jar jar does stay alive.

bail organa does have a speeder chase and possibly has a shoot out.

thats mostly what i have dug up i will keep you informed with new information.

p.s i AM NOT SUPERSHADOW

moonwalker741
and your sources are ?no expression

Evolution
did you see conan obrien lastnight?

jimmy smitts aka bail organa said ( quote) i drive a speeder and have a gun.

the jar jar not dying is confirmed by lucas because i some what believe he may have a suprise small role.

i used my girlfriends computer to check up on the lucas computer and now security is being a pain in the butt.

i also dug up that kmc sw thread is on the list because lucas is getting furious abought the spoilers.

thats all the stuff i nabbed before i would get caught.

moonwalker741
i used my girlfriends computer to check up on the lucas computer and now security is being a pain in the butt.
i also dug up that kmc sw thread is on the list because lucas is getting furious abought the spoilers.

umm, que ? blink........riiiite

Evolution
also i happened to of found a thing on yoda.

NoMeN
lol

/ME rolls eyes

moonwalker741
also i happened to of found a thing on yoda.

umm which is? can you be a little bit more straight foward..

Sauron
laughing Yeah, right, you just hacked into lucas's pc, which he stupidy keeps all his star wars information on. and records his emotional feelings such as 'i really am furious' confused

moonwalker741
haha, are you supershadow?, lmao, and your also realest killer too right?

Jedi Priestess
is there no end to this silliness?

darktim1
I think imformation good but ripping off GL was not a good thing.

Mulliturpa
Eh, you really shouldn't believe him. It's blatantly obvious that he's lying. Sorry if I misunderstood you darktim1 stick out tongue
Most (if not all) all of the info can be found in Force.net's just the facts or through the official site.

Evolution
no i aighnt supershadow the guys a puss anyway.

moonwalker just because you got some beef against me dosent mean im gona lie.

Mulliturpa
So you're saying that you used your gf's comp to hack into Lucas's comp? Tell me then, how exactly did you do this?

Evolution
my g/f's computer.

Mulliturpa
Corrected it. So care to answer?

Evolution
you know f*ck this i dont know if i should because look at the other kids trying to call me a lyer.

so as of right now no more ep3 spoilers from me.

if iu see one topic in here saying sh*t abought me there will be trouble.

Mulliturpa
Exactly the kind of reply I was expecting. You know if you wanted us to believe you, you could try to prove it somehow, like explaining how exactly you did it. Of course you don't owe us anything so you don't have to. Your info isn't even anything new anyway so I'll just presume you took that from theforce until you prove me otherwise (no need to if you don't want to). I'm not blaming the others for treating like they do. To be honest, you deserve it at this point.

EDIT: Typos

Jedi Priestess
guy's hes done this in about 5 other threads over the past 2 months just ignore the claims of hacking etc and maybe he'll go away.

Mulliturpa
To be honest I found this kinda entertaining. Of course I haven't been here for too long and I haven't yet experienced too many trolls so i'm not fed up with them. stick out tongue Must be annoying for some of you.

jango fatt
That is old news.

Jedi Priestess
oh you have no idea...... laughing

moonwalker741
girl friends computer laughing toi hack into geroge lucas's computer laughing LMAO laughing hahahah very funny, what a whole bunch of bullshit, and what does me having beef with you have anything to do with this evo? i just called you super shadow and now im the only one to pick on? riiite

Evolution
you honestly believe that i would make this shit up. im a star wars fan to the bone.

just because you and jedi think im lying dosent give you the right to troll.

and honestly i dont give a f*ck what you have to say.

the reason why i dont post actuall pics of what i find is because i can get suied.

i can already get 30 years in prison if i get caught doing what im doing.

the diffrence between mick and me is that ss is just a wack job that is dullusional by saying i know lucas.

i dont go around and say oh i know gl.

moonwalker741
sued? upload them to a server, pm the private link, it'll spread around, who would really know.

i dont go around and say oh i know gl.

yeh but using your girlfriends computer to hack into gls computer is very believable?

Evolution
my gf is also a hacker. the reason why i used her computer is because my comp was getting fixed up.

so i asked for her permission if i can do this and she agreed.

i dont just log on my lady's comp without permission.

Darth_Nefarus
Hey, if you're really a hacker, prove it, hack into this computer right now and save me a word file or whatever saying "I did it" it's not hard, for a hacker.
And if you really do have some good episode 3 pics, go ahead and throw them here as well lol.

moonwalker741
Hey, if you're really a hacker, prove it, hack into this computer right now and save me a word file or whatever saying "I did it" it's not hard, for a hacker.
And if you really do have some good episode 3 pics, go ahead and throw them here as well lol.

Halleluya wink yeh evo.....post the pics, like ripping hyperspace pics off the site isnt bad either?...yeh ook, if your such a starwars fan to the bone, you can atleast share your loyalty to starwars to other starwars fans...www.imageshack,us < host them there, like all the other people that post pics that gl dosent want to be shared.....

moonwalker741
This whole thread is code-name for
BULL SH*T

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/horse.gif

Evolution
moonwalker if you want the pics uploaded i want you to ask a mod for permission.

you think im gona just upload these pics and have kmc get suied for somthing i did.

it looks to me moonwalker that you are selfish and all you care abought is yourself.

so if you get raz's approval for this then i will post them.

Jedi Priestess
OK thats more than enough of this bickering. Get back on topic please, which is Episode 3 spoilers, not who can hack into Gl's computer and all the resulting bashin. On a side note I dont think its wise to be posting on KMC's boards that you are hacking into ANYTHING much less LFL.

Ushgarak
Evolution, calm the hell down. If you post info without sources then expect it to be doubted, no matter what you have to say about it. Carry on like you are here right now and you won't be around to post anything.

Closing before it turns nastier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.