Help:"you got served"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mony1982
Hi I m italian

does anyone know the song when daivd and el's crew is facing wyades crew for the first time where they fight?

forumcrew
never saw the movie i couldnt even deem it worthy of viewing for free... that sentence alone should never be a seen in a movie

mony1982
sorry I can t understand pure slang...

in other words u don t know the movie?

someone else who can help me?

Princetongrl
Badaboom by Fabolous and B2K

mony1982
No....it's not "badaboom"

it's not on the official soundtrack.

Linkalicious
just because it's not on the official sound track doesn't mean it isn't the song. I'm not saying it is or isn't because i've never seen the movie, nor would i ever ever ever see it.

There are sometimes songs that are in movies, that don't get into the credits or soundtracks.

mony1982
Sorry maybe I can t be clear...maybe cause I m italian.

I mean...

it's not badaboom the song I am searching for. sad

mony1982
Anyone else? sad

Indow_J
Heey Whassup...
The song thats been used in the battke of David and El's Crw Aigainst Wade Crw is Freeway - Flipside...

But Now can somebody help me finding some tracks...as you maybe know most songs are speedremixes...I'm looking for the speed remix of DMX - get it on the floor, but I can't get my hands on it...

Can somebody help me???

Grtz J

Indow_J
Can somebody help me finding some tracks...as you maybe know most songs are speedremixes...I'm looking for the speed remix of DMX - get it on the floor, but I can't get my hands on it...

Can somebody help me???

V@LL3jOk!D707
Try a song by Timberland maybe its called "Breathe"

RzaJzaCr3w
Hey does any 1 no what the song is called when david's new cr3w practice for the first time holla back for and mabye i can help u get some crazy songs if u help me out first yall : )

~_-=Dj_C0nC3pT=-_~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.