What are some good green haired anime guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

karoia
I've lately got a thing for the colour green, but I can't really think of any anime guys with green hair, besides Ferio.

SeptemberRain
its Spike's hair green

karoia
yeah I think it is.

Gregory
Saionji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Guardian_Rikku
Yeah, Spike's hair is green yes

RaventheOnly
I wonder what the green hair signifies in anime... i noticed only certain people have it and they are usually the outsiders

BlackHatDefect
Spike-Bebop
Saiionji-Utena
Garas-Candidate4Goddess
Zoro-One Peice
Kiba-YuGiOh

karoia
thanks for the replies, guys smile I can't believe I forgot Saiionji from Utena, though.

Jason Wyngarde
broly dbz movie 8

<Tidus>
Kiba doesnt have green hair thats a fact.

BlackHatDefect
.First season.Japan.His hair is totally green man.BEfore you speak,please know what your talking about.

FeceMan
Sora is a good guy; he just is a pain-in-the-ass in a world--or should I say THE WORLD (hoho, I'm clever)--where he can be a PITA and get away with it. He's probably just insecure.

Before you speak, please read up on the basic grammatical rules of correct punctuation.

soundtrack
i looked up what green hair means and it said that these characters are usually good at heart, but misguided. seen in an antagonist, it often means the character will defect to the side of the "good guys" by the end of the series. sympathetic characters (good guys) tend to be rogueish but good-hearted.

some green haired anime guys are: spike spiegel (cb), gareas (pilot candidate), ryuho (s-cry-ed).

if you need any other hair color meanings just ask. smile

BlackHatDefect
OHH can you go through all of them,its really interesting!

soundtrack
black is neutral. generally positive connotations -- keep in mind that this is the normal hair color in japan; all other hair colors are "unnatural" in that culture, and consequently somewhat suspicious

blonde- this hair color has 2 dramatically opposite interpreations, although which 1 applies in a particular case should be relatively clear. 1. obvious power and intelligence. often calculating and self-serving.
2. ditzy and immature. accident-prone.
in either case blonde haired characters usually mean trouble.

brown- nothing screams "im a stock character" like having brown hair. there are of course exceptions.

red- in women, red hair generally connotes a brazen, confident character
-- often having special abilites. male characters with red hair tend to be quite and humble, but skilled fighters.

grey hair ususally connotes a charcter with a hidden power that will be revealed later in the series. these charcters are usually very intelligent and often (although not alway) evil.

white- on younger characters, full, white hair gives a sense of dignity and style. on older characters, it just means theyre....well, old.

blue- likable characters. shy, sweet, smart, funny. 1 notable exception

soundtrack
is kento from ronin warriors, who is the exact opposite. rei from neon genesis evangelion might be another example. shes shy, but at least outwardly doesnt display most of the other characteristics.

pink- generally only seen in female characters, girls with pink hair are cheerfully cute, often to the point of being down right obnoxious (as if you needed hair color to pick up on that).

purple- your guess is as good as mine; there just arent that many examples to work from. characters tend to be upbeat, but other than that, its hard to generalized.

Gregory
It's interesting that hair color should be given such signifigance, considering that manga is in black and white. If you want to know what color hair the main characters have, you have to check the cover art.

SessomaruLover1
SOme of the charaters hair aren't really green, it's the effect some anime ppl do when light is shining on BLACK hair, but besides that I'm just making a comment....

soundtrack
here are some green haired guys:

soundtrack
smile

Shadow_Fox
Here's one smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.