The Look Back And Laugh Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sauron

RaventheOnly
some of them sound crazy but for some reason some of the theories are still feasible but they are really funny laughing out loud

Sauron
laughing I think its hilarious how people can be decieved like that

RaventheOnly
not all things are as they seem but perhaps there is still truth in some of them and that could be the ultimate deception

Sauron
Nah, JK is alot better at writing than to come up with something like 'the black pheonix'

You cant even GET black pheonixs

RaventheOnly
I know there is a creature opposite the pheonix in a few stories but i kinda forget.... i think its something like a shadow something

hobbit_dude
laughing out loud

~*~Tassie~*~
laughing!!!

And after the next book is released, we'll be making another thread like this laughing out loud

weegie
some of them happened though!
like:
Ron gets on the Quidditch team....
Harry goes on a date!! And makes out with her!!
The fifth years take there O.W.L.S

zombieman
Once book 6 comes out we will be looking back and laughing at the present theoris that are up there now like the Mark Evans theory and the theory about Harry having to die because Voldemort has.

hobbit_dude
we all ready kno that mark evand aint important

angelsflame265
well he kisses her, he doens't make out with her

Unicor777
I remember reading a fanfiction with many of these elements, I think it was Harry Writer, not sure, but some of them sound good

~*Auror_Chk*~
i just finished reading the whole thing... laughing thats some funny stuff..never know half of that stuff might come up in the next book big grin

celestial_moon
geez...how did we come up with those things?! black phoenix?!

~*Auror_Chk*~
laughing i laugh just reading it....

Ushgarak
Moral of the story is that when reading fanfic which says at the bottom 'this is fanfic', try not to ignore that bit...

Simple over-enthusiasm caused that problem. Egad though, Gordon was a pain... remember him, Phoe?

hobbit_dude
lol.... well when the 6th books cme we will b like, harry heir of salazar ?? laughing

~*~Tassie~*~
^^Mark my words, I said he was heir of Hufflepuff yes

Sauron
yeah the starter of that thread and ush had a lil tiff stick out tongue

airangel
Man, we'll all look back at our "theory threads" once book 6 is published and we're going to have a good laugh.

impatientinky
Look what i found laughing i thought now would be a good time bumping this up a bit with book six so near! some of those could still happen wink

Tassie
Lol, good old thread..laughing big grin

tigress
I agree bumpies

Unicor777
me2 with u2

tigress
'winks'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.