Batman vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Well?

SlickRick69
since it's posted in the Batman Forum, I'll have to go with Batman... but ask the same exact question in the X-Men Forum, and I'd guess Wolverine..

that's just how pointless vs questions are!

who?-kid
What the ? What does the Batman-forum or the X-Men forum have to do with your opinion ?

Even if this vs-thread was in the pope-forum, I would discuss it, regardless of his place on KMC-forums. Since when does the place in which a thread has posted have anything to do with your personal ideas/beliefs ?

Just speak your mind...

Joker1237
I go with Batman. He face thougher guys than Wolvie.

Jason Wyngarde
wolverine takes it easy. stronger and a better fighter. and the claws

punkyhermy
Batman.

SnakeEyes
YOU ALWAYS SAY BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
I SAY WOLVIE

§nakehead
wolvis a lot more durable. He would have kick banes butt.

who?-kid
Wolverine can take so much more pain than Batman can. And he's about on the same fighting level than Batman.

But Wolverine also has very sharp senses, over hundred years fighting experience, an unbreakable skeleton, razor sharp claws and a fast healing factor.

Predator 89
wolverine makes Batman look like a weakling. Wolverine is one of the most powerful superheroes he can regerate when injured, better fighting skills, and sences, lest not forget foot long indestructable claws. Face it all you Bat fans if there where a real fight batman would be dead for sure.

Woody Woods
Wolverine is short in the comics, yet i truly believe he can wipe the floor with the BAT...making the BAT think about his line of work....yeah, my vote is with the wolverine...the Batman has no ability to heal or take deadly strikes...

SnakeEyes
GO WOLVERINE

§nakehead
the only person that can succesfully beat wovie is punisher. The other have to cheat

burly brawler
wolverine all the way... as some of you pointed out, his mutant powers are much to his advantage. i say it's not a fair fight. but since when did bats had a fair fight?

What the f...?
Although wolverine is tough and all, he doesnt have allot of brains, and runs himslef into allot of trouble w/ his stupidity and his rage. Lucky for him his strenght and skill get him out of trouble. Batman is way smarter than Wolverine, and I always believe that brains are more important than Bronze.....So I pick Bats

Lets not forget that batman beat superman(although he used the kryptonite... that just shows his smart ness) I believe he shot him w/ a kryptonite arrow, if im not mistaken...So in my eyes, he can beat anything and anyone!

Neo_Version 7
Brains are more important for you, eh?

Well, dude, let me just point out that I think you mean "brawns".

who?-kid
Yeah, he's a real genius... defeating Superman with Kryptonite, who would have guessed that stick out tongue.

sonofasaiyan
Wolverine would rip Batman to shreds.yes

lifeisaglich
Ha ha ha ... all of you who said that wolverine would bit batman have a screw loss or something. As with all the people that batman has faced all you guys can say is that the other guy has this which will do this and then the batman will be dead or out. need i remind that batman sees all those powers as weakness. Because he knows how to get around them. Wolverine can be disabled the easiest out of all the Xmen, why, because of the one thing that gives him the advantage. he claws. Magneto doesn't need to fight wolverine to win. "And if you don't know that then you should pack your bags and get out of here." What is to stop batman from doing the same thing. nothing thats what.

Fair fights, batman fights fair why simple put he is human. Using that big fat brain of his to put the ca-bash on his enemies. No powers no nothing he is you whether you like it or not. If batman wanted to be like wolverine he could, he makes a solution out of some animal or something and then you will have a batman who is like wolverine and better. ((BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.))

And one last thing if the punisher can beat wolverine and he is human and... he doesn't use half the stuff batman uses what do u think batman is going to do to wolverine. this is logic people, no matter how you look at it batman will win. Nice SNAKEHEAD ASSASSIN thanks, you have indeed proved that brains is better brawns.

Batman always wins why, because he knows his opponents better than they know themselves. Maybe You guys should take this advice look at both sides before you start talking.

who?-kid
I'm not sure I follow you on this one. Unless you're saying - I hope not - that Batman will construct some kind of magnetic device (you know, Wolverine => iron). That would be... funny to read. Not interesting, just funny.

Too stupid to dignify with an answer.

Logic ? Hahahaha (ahem). So, you're saying : Punisher beat Wolverine, so Batman can beat Wolverine also ? That's... logic ? Newsflash : Batman is not Punisher (thank God) and it's not because Punisher beat him once, he can do it twice...

Aw come on, cut the crap, will you ? I didn't know Batman was an infallible mind-reader who knows everybodies weakness just by looking at them.

punkyhermy
BATMAN IS NOT!!!!HE STUDIES PEOPLE ALL.NIGHT.LONG IN THE FREAKING BATCAVE!!!!!!!!!HE WORKS REAL HARD TO GET WHERE HE IS!!!!!!!!! mad AND HE WILL KNOW WLOVERINE WEAKNESS!!!!!!!THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A TIME WHEN HE HASN'T!!!!!!!!!!

who?-kid
1. There's a big difference between knowing a weakness and using this knowledge.

2. Even if Batman was able to use his weakness against him, it's still no guarantee to win a fight.

2. What kind of weaknesses are we talking about ? Wolverine has no special weaknesses. Yeah, sure, he's a little bit more vulnerable to sounds than normal people, because he has these super ears - wait, don't tell me, Batman will find this out (duh), will construct a sonic weapon (duh), will use it against Wolverine who is of course too stupid to realize he's in danger (duh) and this weapon will work perfectly and put an end to Wolvies misery (duh).

I didn't know it was this simple eek!.

lifeisaglich
Who?-Kid, are you going to tell me that you don't know how batman works.

I'm not sure I follow you on this one. Unless you're saying - I hope not - that Batman will construct some kind of magnetic device (you know, Wolverine => iron). That would be... funny to read. Not interesting, just funny.

My friend what are you saying? You are talking and contradicting yourself, magnets attracts iron (you know wolverines claws are iron). how do you think magneto stops wolverine? it is because he magnetizes the iron in wolverines body and any strong magnet will do. (have you ever seen the ones in the car grave yards, they are huge and powerful) Batman doen't need to create a portable magnet device because he can go to any car grave yards and find one. And set a trap.

Too stupid to dignify with an answer.

Too stupid you say... because you know Batman has the resources to do it.

Logic ? Hahahaha (ahem). So, you're saying : Punisher beat Wolverine, so Batman can beat Wolverine also ? That's... logic ? Newsflash : Batman is not Punisher (thank God) and it's not because Punisher beat him once, he can do it twice...

Sorry but these are not my works Check out Sneakhead assassin, Page (1) and BOB this is pure logic no matter how you twist it __________________________________________________

I did not say that batman was an infallible mind reader, who knows everybodies weakness just by looking at them. I get where you are going with this. Sure batman is going to fumble in the first round but he has a nasty habit of escaping with his life. Come round two well you know what is going to happen. And don't write back telling me you don't know. because if you don't shame on you.

lifeisaglich
QUOTE FROM WHO?.-KID
2. What kind of weaknesses are we talking about ? Wolverine has no special weaknesses. Yeah, sure, he's a little bit more vulnerable to sounds than normal people, because he has these super ears - wait, don't tell me, Batman will find this out (duh), will construct a sonic weapon (duh), will use it against Wolverine who is of course too stupid to realize he's in danger (duh) and this weapon will work perfectly and put an end to Wolvies misery (duh).
BOB a weakness is a weakness no matter how you look at it. plus it will be wise to keep it in the dark away from batman (the key word here is dark which comes with night, and batman is night. In order words he uses the cover of darkness to do his best work.
You are right when you say, knowing someone's weakness doesn't garantee victory. that is why he makes you wish you had never had this weakness in the first place.

who?-kid
Where exactly ?

First of all, Batman is not Magneto, Magneto is much more powerful than Batman.

Second, I don't buy the "Hey Wolverine, do you mind if you will stand still for a few seconds right there, yes there, maybe a little to the left, yes thanks a lot (activates magnet)" - theory. Sorry, but that's stupid.

Theoretically, no problem, I'll give you that. But theoretically, I can win the lottery every week.

Of course he has. He's a major hero after all. Every hero has a nasty habit of escaping with his life.

I don't know what will happen, and neither do you. You THINK you know what will happen, but can you prove it ? Can you give me solid proof ? No. So please don't come with the "you know what will happen"-stuff."

Wolverines senses are much higher than that of a normal human being. He will hear and smell Batman long before Batman realizes this.

To conclude this little reply, I want to stress the fact that I really like Batman - believe it or not - and I certainly do not underestimate him. I know he can defeat Wolverine, but in a plain fight, he bites the dust. And when he faces Wolverine again for a rematch, he will bite the dust again, unless he has a clever plan. Batman is not strong enough to hurt Wolverine. Fact. Even without his claws, Wolverine would give Batman trouble, but with his claws... well, Batman loses.

lifeisaglich
QUOTES FROM WHO?.-KID

Second, I don't buy the "Hey Wolverine, do you mind if you will stand still for a few seconds right there, yes there, maybe a little to the left, yes thanks a lot (activates magnet)" - theory. Sorry, but that's stupid.

HA HA HA very funny, I am not kidding because it put a smile on my face. Ok I don't see batman telling wolverine to stand on the big fat red x anyone could figure that it is a trap even wolverine. This is why batman always has a well thought out plan to exsecute, and plan B to match.
And I did not say that batman was magneto but can the magnets I mentioned work?. yes they can and that is why you did not want to talk about the car dunk yard magnets because they will get the job done. Batman is big on deception and this is no lie and this is why wolverine is going to fall in the trap.

Of course but batman has perfected it why because he has to worry about surviving who ever he is fighting ask for your friend wolverine he goes in guns blazing never giving a second thought that he might get shot. Why because of his healing powers.

I don't know what will happen, and neither do you. You THINK you know what will happen, but can you prove it ? Can you give me solid proof ? No. So please don't come with the "you know what will happen"-stuff."
BOB the person who doesn't anything know here is you. I have proven and given you solid proof in advance (that is before this quote here, the one this passage is referering to) what is going to happen but you did not want to listen and you closed your eyes to the truth. Referer to the (HA HA HA very funny reply and this is the second encounter) and you will find your answer.

Yes but wolverine senses are not that defferent from that of animals.Yes it might even be superior but the same rules apply. And even if he smells the air and discovers batman, Batman's goal would have been a success why because he just saw wolverine smelling the air and discovering him in the proccess. And I do not think he is going to hear batman either. because of traffic.
To conclude this little reply, I want to stress the fact that I really like Batman - believe it or not - and I certainly do not underestimate him. I know he can defeat Wolverine, but in a plain fight, he bites the dust. And when he faces Wolverine again for a rematch, he will bite the dust again, unless he has a clever plan. Batman is not strong enough to hurt Wolverine. Fact. Even without his claws, Wolverine would give Batman trouble, but with his claws... well, Batman loses.
Yes in a plain fight batman is going to loss but not without giving hell to wolverine. Your plain fight pits a human with a metta human (QUOTE FROM YOU, Even without his claws, Wolverine would give Batman trouble, but with his claws... well, Batman loses.) Note you did not say healing factor which means you are cheating in this plain fight. THis is a what if because you will never find wolverine going into battle without his claws or healing factor or batman going into battle without his utility belt or his brain. And a wolverine with claws and know healing factor losses any way why he just has a fancy weapon. And batman is strong enough to inflict damage.

You must have noticed how I call people "bob" it is because I really like Wolverine my self. You see when I like somebody I tend to want to know everything about that person. I respect you and all other in my writing there are know exceptions.

lifeisaglich
P.S. TO WALK IN DARKNESS, IS TO KNOW LIGHT.

lifeisaglich
SORRY I WROTE TOO MUCH I ALWAYS CHECK AND TRY TO MAKE IT A LITTLE BIT SHORT SORRY. bECASUE I HAD TO LEAVE FAST. I SOMETIMES HAVE A SHORT ATTENTION SPAN FOR VERY LONG WRITINGS.

who?-kid
I know Batman, and he's truly great at coming up with good plans. But still, even the best plans or back-up plans can fail. Wolverine is a very dangerous man, so no errors can be made by Batman.

And Wolverine certainly isn't as cunning as Batman (few people are) but he's far from stupid. He will sense a trap.

True, but this doesn't change the fact that Wolverine has this tremendous healing powers, powers for Batman to be dealt with. His claws, fighting experience (more than Batman), unbreakable skeleton, instinct, senses, healing factor... they are all a part of Wolverine. Fighting Wolverine is fighting his abilities.

Sorry, but that is not solid proof. Just a possible scenario.

His senses are superior.

No no, now you're dreaming. Again, Wolverine's senses (all of them) are much much more developed than those of Batman. So the first to spot the other will be Wolverine.

No he isn't. Wolverine can take so much punishment, it's almost crazy. You can stab him, shoot him, fry him, electrocute him, punch and kick him (and break your hand and foot), but he still keeps coming (no fanboyism here, just facts). With his bare hands, Batman has no chance to hurt Wolverine with his healing factor and unbreakable skeleton. He will slow him down, that's for sure, but actually hurting him ? No.

Sure, it's just a debate, I respect your opinion, even if you may think otherwise wink. Most people don't know what they are talking about, and I don't respect those.

But ! : mano a mano : Wolverine wins.
with a plan : Batman has a good chance to win.

master zed
i think wolverine will beat the heck out of batman,he's too strong

lifeisaglich
Quote from who?.-kid
I know Batman, and he's truly great at coming up with good plans. But still, even the best plans or back-up plans can fail. Wolverine is a very dangerous man, so no errors can be made by Batman.

And Wolverine certainly isn't as cunning as Batman (few people are) but he's far from stupid. He will sense a trap.
Yes you are correct in this analogy, that even the best plans can fail. And it has happened to batman countless times. And batman also knows to stay ahead of his opponent so as to give him space to breath. I think it was batman who said "In this line of work one sleap is to many" Meaning he takes the suitation very seriously wheather is a boy with a play knive or a father with his family. So batman will make errors but they will not cost him the match.
Yes and if wolverine is able to sence traps how do you explain all the other ones he has fallen into. Wolverine has fallen into more traps than batman.
True, but this doesn't change the fact that Wolverine has this tremendous healing powers, powers for Batman to be dealt with. His claws, fighting experience (more than Batman), unbreakable skeleton, instinct, senses, healing factor... they are all a part of Wolverine. Fighting Wolverine is fighting his abilities.
Need I remind you that batman sees your powers as weakness why because has found ways of going around them. And as you said fighting wolverine is fighting his abilities the same also applies for batman .
BOB, this is no possible scenario it is fact. Batmans second battles always ends in a success and this one with wolverine will be no different. And besides batman has been using this rule with great success, and it applies to everyone, no one is excluded. Its been here longer than you have and here it is going to stay even if it is just a scenario to you.

Shadow_King
i think wolverine would win.

who?-kid
lifeisaglich, good reply, but I'm too tired to answer it (and to correct your mistakes wink ). See you tomorrow.

lifeisaglich
qUOTE FROM WHO?.-KID
No he isn't. Wolverine can take so much punishment, it's almost crazy. You can stab him, shoot him, fry him, electrocute him, punch and kick him (and break your hand and foot), but he still keeps coming (no fanboyism here, just facts). With his bare hands, Batman has no chance to hurt Wolverine with his healing factor and unbreakable skeleton. He will slow him down, that's for sure, but actually hurting him ? No.
Yes wolverine can take allot more punishment than batman due to his healing factor. And without the healing factor all wolverine has is just a fancy weapon no more no less. And without it he is no match for batman. (Not to say he is one now) Batman is strong enough to hurt wolverine (you were probably day dreaming when you came up with this one.)

p.s To walk in darkness is to know light. smile

who?-kid
Says who ? Are YOU going to count the traps both characters have falling into ? I won't. And even IF Wolverine fell into more traps than Batman, how come he's still around ? I'll tell you, because he's almost indestructible and very hard to beat. It can be done of course - lots of people have beaten him - but you need more than Batman has.

How can having a unbreakable skeleton and a very fast healing factor be possibly a weakness ?? Oh yeah, the "magnet-theory" wink.

So you're saying Batman is invincible the second time he fights somebody ? Hard to believe, very hard.

And besides, As long as the fight didn't happen, it's just a scenario.

Of course not, never said that. Wolverine is not invincible, and neither is Batman.

who?-kid
Ok, you asked for it smile.

Some things Wolverine has, and Batman, well, hasn't =>

1. durability : I don't think many people will argue about this
2. unbreakable skeleton : same here
3. razor sharp claws which he likes to use, and uses like an expert
4. extremely sharp senses
5. very fast healing factor

Wolverine 5 points, Batman 0 points.

Now some things both men possess :

1. experience : and I even think Wolverine has much more experience than Batman has. Don't forget that he has been fighting all his life and he's three times as old as Batman ! This is not a detail !
2. strength : IF there's a difference, it won't be much. I think Wolverine can lift a few pounds extra because he doesn't have to worry about breaking his back, but again, it won't be a big difference.
3. speed : about the same for both heroes, I think
4. endurance : maaayybeee Wolverine, because of his mutant abilities and his healing factor, he doesn't tire as fast as Batman does
5. willpower : Batman never quits, never, and Wolverine doesn't know what the word means. He should get himself a dictionary.

Let's give them both 5 points.

What does Batman have ? Well :

1. gadget belt, batarangs... : sorry, won't do much damage. No points.
2. his brains : yes, definitely a point here for Batman

So, let's count the points : Wolverine 10, Batman 6.

I think we have a winner stick out tongue.

Rafal
Logan, no question about it. But Bat's does kick ass.

§nakehead
The only person that can beat wolverine is punisher

lifeisaglich
what do mean by " but you need more than Batman has"?
Yes you read my mind. Let me ask you this, If a Batman can create a ship that opens wormhole, that allow's a ship to travel as fast or maybe faster than the speed of light, can create a device that can instantly transport you to the future or past and to a different dimension. Do you really think creating a magnet is going to be rocket science? If you do, then I don't know what to say to that.

And besides, As long as the fight didn't happen, it's just a scenario.
Batman is not invincible the first or second or even the third time, when he is fighting somebody. It is just that his plan's are full proved. And having a back up for his main plan has helped him never to be beaten twice.
BOB, this whole thread is a scenario, don't you see. But then again this second battle always win thing is no scenario. How do you think batman win's when he encounters someone new. It's not the first battle I assure you.
BOB, if you review my reply's you will find out that I never said or stated that batman was invincible in anyway. But you on the other hand made it seem that wolverine was. With your references to his claws and healing factor, and superior senses.

P.S. To walk in darkness is to know light big grin

lifeisaglich
OK you started it.

Some things that do not mean any to batman

1.durability
2. unbreakable skeleton
3. razor sharp claws
4. extremely sharp senses (maybe a little trouble to batman)
5. very fast healing (this one too but his healing needs time does't it.)

Wolverine 5, Batman not caring

Now some things both men possess :
1. experience : and I even think Wolverine has much more experience than Batman has. Don't forget that he has been fighting all his life and he's three times as old as Batman ! This is not a detail !
True but how do you account for his amnesia trying to remember. Because of this minor detail experience goes to batman.
2.You are correct on your number 2.
3. speed : about the same for both heroes. I do not think speed is the same simply because of his claws they should slow him down so speed goes to batman.
4. endurance : Yes on your number 4 but his healing factor takes time to heal because if the damage is constantly being inflicted then the healing won't start.
5. willpower : VERY FUNNY your number 5 put a smile on my face. This one is almost the same between a person who never quits and a person you doesn't know the meaning the meaning of the word.

Let's give wolverine 3 and batman 2 points.

What does Batman have ? Let's see :

1. gadget belt, batarangs and a whole load of weaponry. SO 3 points
2. his brains counts for most of his victory one point doesn't do justice: so, 4 point here for Batman

So, let's count the points : Wolverine 8, Batman 9.

I think we have a winner Happy Dance

P.S. To walk in darkness is to know light

Captain America
I am a big wolvie fan as well but I have to say the batman.

SnakeEyes
Who?-Kid;s arguments swayed my opinion. So i have to go with Wolverine.

lifeisaglich
Wolverine's sences gives him an advantage as I have been saying before. But those advantages are also a disadvantage. He has very sensitive sences which means that he is going to be more affected by gases and sleeping powder. And other attacks that can be centered to his hearing. Extra sensitive means they hurt more when they are attacked

who?-kid
Gases, sleeping powder, poison... most of those just don't work against Wolverine. That's a fact. That has nothing to do with his senses, but everything with his healing factor.

His hearing, yes, that's vulnerable. But it won't kill him or so, he only will feel pain and it will slow him down a bit. Heh, if you're unlucky, he'll get very mad (berserk), and no Batman can hold his own against a furious Wolverine stick out tongue.

lifeisaglich
Most stuff do not work for example poison, that will be taken care of by wolverine's healing factor. But batman's sleeping power,gases and every other thing related in this field will affect wolverine. And it has every thing to do with his sences, the only thing here that has anything to do with wolverine's healing factor is the poison that you suggested.

What is mended is to slow down his opponent. And once you start slowing down you are getting ready to fall.
Batman doesn't need to hold his own aganisted a furious wolverine becasue in this mode wolverine is the most vulnerable. Simply becasue he doesn't think, and he will make allot of mistakes than usual. Wolverine will fall in the magnet trap more easily than when he is normal.
I think it was you who said that the magnet trap will not work and it is just a scenario. Well the magnet trap will work faster the minute wolverine loses his temper. As a trained martial artist wolverine should know that you do not lose your temper in a middle of fight and aganist an opponent as batman.smile

BloomBabyGirl
WOLVERINE WOULD KICK SOME ASS AND BATMAN WOULD LIMP HIS SORRY RICH ASS HOME...WOLVERINES SENSES ARE KEEN SO HE'LL BE WARY OF THE BATS GIZMOS

SORRY BOUT THE CAPSL. MY COMPS ****ED

who?-kid
Wolverine would NOT kick some ass ! It's very clear you don't know the Batman very well.

Batman has a good chance of winning, especially when prepared. But he also has a good chance of losing, especially when not prepared.

BloomBabyGirl
man i grew up with batman. and wolverine. and wolverine gon kick ass. he dont needa get prepared

lifeisaglich
Upon facing a new opponent batman always fumbles. And that is a fact. But he always look's for ways to escape. And upon his return he would have come up with a way that is going to work. This is one of the things we like about him.

You see in my book The number of challengers out there is how many times he is probably going to lose but not the second time around. And that it's how it has always been. And that's a fact.

There are some people out there that batman can beat without prep time. But in the case of wolverine he needs prep time to win. That is why he is probably going to blind wolverine's senses temporally and make his escape for a second encounter. You see with batman you have to beat him twice, on the first encounter and on the second encounter

I like wolverine, he is my favorite character out of marvel. But I know batman can beat wolverine. After weighting the facts.

lifeisaglich
Quote from BLOOMBABYGIRL
_WOLVERINE WOULD KICK SOME ASS AND BATMAN WOULD LIMP HIS SORRY RICH ASS HOME...WOLVERINES SENSES ARE KEEN SO HE'LL BE WARY OF THE BATS GIZMOS

Spiderman_RJ
are u serious bat will be chopped off,

BloomBabyGirl
man my opinion so **** of newbie

Lenord
If Batman knows about Wolverines healing ability, wont he use deadly weapons that he would not otherwise use, like powerful acids that can eat through human flesh or set him on fire or use explosive cartredges. This should at least put them on a more level playing field.

As for wolverines claws I am sure there must be something that can distroy adamatium, I have read somewhere that they have come up with something that can peirse Adamantium and in Wolverine: The End one of his claws is broken off so there must be something.

I think in terms of fighting skills they are almost on the same level.

Spiderman_RJ
ah stop it leonard, now im gonna tease u!batman dies

lifeisaglich
Well said Leonard, on like who?-kid who saw our chanllenges and brought his own. this new batch don't want to talk becasue they have allready given up.

Ah stop it leonard, now I'm gonna tease u! batman dies. Dosen't this sounds' like some one who knows wolverine doesn't stand a chance?

and this is very good Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

who?-kid
Not sure what you mean by this ? confused I have pointed out countless times why Wolverine would win. I can't repeat myself forever, can I ?

But back to topic : Batman can do whatever he wants with Wolverine, but in the end it comes down to one cut of Wolvies claws, and Batman can be buried next to Robin.

lifeisaglich
So true but then again you don't need wolverines claws to really put a world of hurt on batman. Do you ?
My point meaning, that good one that you are going on about will never come, simply because batman is going to see it coming. Just like he has dodged other such attacks from bane, killer croc, joker and all the rest.
And with you saying that batman can do, what ever he wants to wolverine well it is his funeral.

P.S. To walk in darkness is to know light.

Spiderman_RJ
Ps:who cares for light...........
wolverine is much faster than u think, and he like a savage animal unpredictible , have u wondered why he is calle wolverine? or u just think cos it sounded good? Who?the kid is right.
Lenord is just as u a batman fanboy.he the difference is that he has actually a big knownledgment about batman, and make some good points but when it comes to some character in both dc or marvel universe, batman or whoever wins will depends on who is the writter and in what comics it will happen, like wolvi wont lose on his own comics neither will batman.get it? batman is chopped no doubt about it.
and if he appeal to batmobile, wolverine can tear that apart.

Spiderman_RJ
one question why are they fighting? and wasnt marvel and dc comics two different universes how come so much cross over now?

Lenord
What happens if Batman tricks Wolverine into sticking his claw into an electric mains sucket. hysterical

Wolverine doesn't really need to beat Batman, just leave him alone for 20 years and then come back when he is old and frail. wheelchair

badabing
Bumpdevil

Deicide
id say anything Bats did to Wolverine wouldnt do much. if they just stumble onto one another then Wolverine would cut him to ribons. given time Batman could beat anyone. cuz Batman would find a way to outsmart them. and he could outsmart Wolverine. even then, what could he do t adamantium?

Scarecrow756
Batman would win hands down.

capt it up
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Batman would win hands down.
and whys that?
batman only advantage is intel

smiley8
Wolvie is too volatile, he would just attack without thinking, while bats would think about what to do and the way to do it.

capt it up
Originally posted by smiley8
Wolvie is too volatile, he would just attack without thinking, while bats would think about what to do and the way to do it.
wolverine is a master of combat and uses his brain a lot while fighting. so no he would not simply be an idiot. yes he attack batman and he would kill batman. there realy nuthing batman could do to stop him.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by badabing
Bumpdevil

Pointless bump...

Visit the Comic book vs forum.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.