Is it weird to like to shred paper?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tptmanno1
We've got a paper shredder thingy at home and I love to put random peices of paper in it! Its so cool! It goes "Bawawaawawawawa" and eats the paper! I think im gonna go put another peice of paper in it!!

JToTheP
Oh yes, your on your way to becoming a serial....tree killer now.

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud I dunno, but I have to agree...paper shredders amuse me greatly. So does burning stuff, like all my old school papers...evil face

burly brawler
don't burn your old school papers... yo might need them for references in college... unless they are "what i did this summer vacation" papers...

burly brawler
some of my patients shred paper for a living. they get about 61 cents fro every pound of paper they shred. recycle ad get rich doing it (no, not IT, get your mind out of the gutter!)

Silver Stardust
I made sure that they were nothing important...(yeah, already did it laughing out loud it's become an annual ritual for me)

burly brawler
every f*cking school year!

teacher: okay class, today we're gonna write an essay... "what i did for summer vacation" *teacher sits and dozes off for the whole period*

(this is what i came up with after the period) summer was great. i went swimming.

Black Onyx
i like shredding paper then burning it

Real
fireworks are better smile

the Vee
btter to shred paper.. could get into other habits

burly brawler
yeah... UP WITH HOPE, DOWN WITH DOPE!!!

the Vee
and to the bin with the paper

Evolution
i usually burn paper as long as some sticky green is in it.

:: lights up a fat joint::

Black Onyx
no expression

Tex
I need one of those shredders - for my fan mail! diva

Tptmanno1
Because you get sooooo much of it too

Agent Elrond
shred paper or burn it? Tyr shredding it, and them burn it evil face

Black Onyx
i dunno it might get dusty after a while

J/K

Black Onyx
THATS WHAT I DO

Tptmanno1
That sounds like fun!
I gotta try it sometime!

Silver Stardust
I do that all the time evil face

Tptmanno1
Boom! It must burn fast!!

Oh and on a completly unrelated note, Mishi is Who on UTG??

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

el_scorcho.

Tptmanno1
Ahh, ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.