I'm sorry about Funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I've posted this in a few threads but it's been ignored, so I'm apologizing in a new thread. Everyone, I'm sorry about Funny. I was just fooling around at school and was really bored. I know nobody liked him; I didn't even like him. And it really wasn't that funny. I won't be logging on him again, socks just aren't that fun. If you feel it's necessary, then ban me for it; I'm willing to accept that consequence. I went against the rules, and I'm sincerly sorry. Please forgive me.

§pearhead
omg! Funny's a sock?

I knew that all along. Forgive him, people! yes

holdenhsvgtsr
noone likes me too sad

Daedalus
Yo Koz, don't worry about it too much it was just a goof, I'm sure no-ones gonna hate you for it man, its funny to have someone to can rip to shreads. stick out tongue All is forgiven. (I think I speak for everyone when I say that, even Raz)

BakaXero
who's funny?

tigida_tigida
wats a sock? anyway

Daedalus
Another account made by someone who already has one, I believe.

Corran
I think Mech is funny.

Daedalus
JKozzy is funny.

Dregh
I'm one of Ushgarak's socks! crybaby

Linkalicious
it's ok you were at school....drastic times call for drastic sock measures.

JKozzy
Heh, you could put it that way... but it is against the rules; I should've found a better way to amuse myself.

Tex
Funny has been banned, I shall leave you to Raz.shifty

Raz ---->hitler

laughing out loud

JKozzy
crycrybabycry

Korri
*hugs*

i love you stick out tongue

WindDancer
You don't have to apologize Jkozzy. I'm sure it was just for a practical prank purposes. Besides you didn't offend anyone or cause any flammers. I think you are a nice guy. You told us the truth and that's what matters. I may not talk to you a lot but I still think you are cool fella. Don't worry ya got my support.

big grin

JKozzy
Thanks for the support, WindDancer, I wasn't aiming for flaming or anyone to get hurt. I was just.. bored. You're a cool fella too!big grin
And I love you too, Korri! love

Raz
You're a cool guy JK thumb up All is forgiven smile

Oh and Tex, I'll see you in my office! naughty

Korri
raz i love you man

total metalhead
laughing out loud

Korri
shut it its true!

total metalhead
sad i was laughing at what Raz said

Raz
Ah Korri hug

Korri
embarrasment

JKozzy
Thanks Raz! You're a good guy too. And I'm about to upload those skiing pics, finally. Alas, we got a leak in our house. Will be posting that too erm

Good luck to Tex... whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.