Andrew W.K.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeptemberRain
Does anyone like the insane piano rocker Andrew W.K.?
He effing awesome in my book. All he sings about is partying. I love it. Usually I like music that has a meaning besides just whats on the surface of the lyrics, but Andrew's music is great. He was born in Cali and raised in Michigan.

Evolution
yeah he was but what ever happened to him?

his first album rocked.

SeptemberRain
hes still around, he was just on Conan O'Brian the other day

SnakeEyes
i like his show on MTV

SeptemberRain
I havent seen it, i dont have Mtv 2

lil bitchiness
Ok, I canot stand him...at all. He was on a festival i went to year before last and OMG, he annoyed the hell out of me.

I wanted to fight my way trough his bodygards and slap him silly.

SeptemberRain
u mean his music annoyed u?

Darth Revan
well yeah, that's certainly what "he annoys the hell out of me" implies...

He's alright... A little irritating after a while.

SeptemberRain
well, she could have meant like while he just talks to the audience, DR

Darth Revan
Yeah, I guess so...

tabby999
a little annoying??? the guys a talentless hack who needs to have a bullet put between his eyes. he writes hack songs, all to basicly the same tune (even members of his band point out how blantantly similar all of his songs are) and he can do nothing but stomp his foot and "look tough." they should change the name of his cds to "13 ways to stomp your foot and look like a jackass"

SeptemberRain
thats why its effing great. Like I already said i dont normally like music like this, but i do like his.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.