Greatness Super Villians teams in TV/Comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
I say the LEGION OF DOOM was the best, it had 17 super villians, to many to name, The Riddler, LEx, ete. My one buff with it is Joker is not part of the Legion of Doom.

Number 2 is the InJustice gang. Lex, Joker, Starfire, Grundy and others.

Came you think of any other super villian teams?

moshtitan
hellfire club, brotherhood of evil mutants, Apoc. and his four horsemen.

Alpha Centauri
Insidious/Sinister Six.

-AC

Jason Wyngarde
brotherhood of evil mutants

Joker1237
I just got the challage of the Superfreinds on DVD> man I forgot how corny Doom's master plans were, Gaints of doom, man what laughs. but I still enjoy it, yes still the best evil doers ever.

Kontraz
might as well go ahead and say the sinister six... dunno which one, cuz they were all pretty bad, BUT.... as for the best ever...
The Decepticons, no questions asked.... they are the best team of villains ever.

Joker1237
Well if the Legion of Doom was not the best super villian team, than they had the coolest base, the hall of Doom, that skull space ship thing look cool.

ScarletSpider
The second iteration of the Masters of Evil, lead by Baron Helmut Zemo. They stormed and took Avengers mansion, beat Hercules into a coma and gave him brain damage, just about razed the mansion, and many other things. In a stunning psychological victory, Zemo tore up Cap's picture of his mother. The last one he had, and the one touchstone to his prior life. Cap cried over this. Bad mother****ers.

Beyonder
The Nasty Boys working for Mr. Sinister. They did well against the X-Men, more impressive than the Brotherhood did.

Manowar
Sinister Six

chrissyg
Brotherhood of evil mutants movie style with Magneto,Mystique,Sabertooth,Toad and Pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.