how long does it take for you to fall asleep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evolution
for me its hard because when i try to go to sleep my body is asleep but my mind is awake.

so inorder for me to go to bed i usually just lay there till i pass out.

.:†Ferrari†:.
ages 4 me

the Vee
depends what the days been like. usually im wide awake and i keep running the same words through my mind: relax, chill, breathe, sleep, escape, calm, peace over and over again while replaying the day but trying not to concentrate.
and sometimes i just hit the pillow and im gone

Agent Elrond
way too long

Kotaro
well for me it takes a long day, sometimes i don't even sleep i just stay awake all night, when i do go to bed its normally about 20 mins then i'm in dream land lolhappy

JToTheP
30 mins-2 hours.

Royal Knight
Forever it seems

yerssot
it depends what you did before trying to fall asleep

m!$hA
kotar- thats NOTHING!

for me it used to take some time over 1hr 30mins.....but mum got me an aroma therapy smelly thing and a tape to listen to while im in bed and it relaxes me, so now i get to sleep in 40 mins (i know this caus i can set a timer for when my cd player can turn of...i started off with 1hr 30 mins coz the cd is only 1hr 33 and the timer goes up in 5's....then i worked my way down 5 minutes every night until i reached 35, where i was still awake after it had turned of....so im leaving it at 40 happy

Black Onyx
lets see i go to bed around 10 pm and go to sleep around 3 am

Woody Woods
it takes time when my eye lids are so heavy, than from there i fall asleep in about 5 minutes...if my eyes ain't aleepy, well, than i can stay up till they do!

Blind-Enemy
i suffer from insomnia , so without sleeping pills i cant sleep sad

m!$hA
be, thats only coz whenever your tryna sleep, im in the bed with you wink

Black Onyx
poor BE hug

Black Onyx
laughing laughing laughing out loud

woah

§pearhead
45 minutes or so messed way too long

30 minutes if I'm lucky

Flavio
it takes a lot for me...from 30mins to 2 hours...

RaventheOnly
it matters on my mood and what i did that day... some times i fall asleep so fast i havent time to turn the TV off

Blind-Enemy
why?shifty 'cause you keep me up all night? shifty

poor me?? .... lucky me!eek!

Black Onyx
laughing out loud

Black Onyx
damn thats not long at all

Blind-Enemy
wink

Evolution
yersott i usualy work from like 9 am to 10 pm but now since this new boss took over i dont leave till like midnight or 1 am in the morning.

plus for some bizzare reason after i get home from work that late i am not really tired im more enerjetic.

Rad_1
Eons. I think I have Insomniaeek!. I can go NIGHTS without sleeping.

~Angel~
too darn long!!! I may have a case of insomnia as well...

ladygrim
if i fall asleep b4 12/1 its a defint wake up through the nite for some reason so i try and fall asleep bout 3 in the ,morning and get up bout 8/9 oclock ...

Silver Stardust
I usually can't fall asleep before 1-2 am...plus I have the problem of once I wake up, I can't fall back asleep...so many times I've woken up at 4 am for no apparent reason and then can't get back to bed messed

ladygrim
same here thats why i leave it so late for going to sleep in the first place

golden moon
for me it takes 2-3 hours

Dr. Gonzo
I don't know.... All I know, is that it takes me longer to fall a sleep than the amount of time I am actually sleeping.

soundtrack
^ agreed lol...i ususally dont actually get into my bed until 2-3am and then it takes me about and hour or so b4 i actually go to sleep. *if i go to bed b4 12am i will wake up in the middle of the night and cant go back to bed smile .* then i usually will wake up anytime after noon lol....and every1 knows not to talk to me for at least and hour or until i have my coffee stick out tongue . i think i have a mild case of insomnia. i told my mom and my doctor that if it wasnt that it is so boring at night at my house i would probably not go to sleep at all big grin

Dr. Gonzo
^ smile

§â®äµ
it takes me an hour to two hours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.