Comic Book Brawl fight 2: Moderate fight 1 Strong Guy vs. Sleepwalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moshtitan
Heres the Moderate Bout 1.....pick a winner and give a reason why. Alpha or I will count the votes are self, so no need for a poll

Alpha Centauri
Interesting fight. Hopefully the tournament will get a bit better from here on out.

-AC

moshtitan
Come on guys voting doesnt take that long.

Joker1237
I have no ideal who thsos 2 are, so you get no vote from me lol.

moshtitan
im not too familiar with Sleep Walker, but Strong Guy,
strength 6
intelligence 2
speed 2
Fighting ability 4
stamina 4
agility2
basically he absorbs kinetic energy and gets bigger and stronger as he does, but has to release it or he becomes permantly distorted.

tkitna
Kind of a tough call here. I have the entire Marvel run of Sleepwalker, but its been along time since i've read it and it wasnt that good anyways. First off, I think Sleepwalker can actually throw with Strong Guy (Sleepwalkers not a slouch). He also has that pink ray/laser that he can emit that distorts things. He can fly. BUT, he needs a human host. Its not uncommon for Sleepwalker to disappear in the middle of a fight due to the human host waking up, so its hard to say.

I'm going with Sleepwalker due to the fact that Strong Guys an even dumber idea for a character and whats up with that hairdo?

moshtitan
alright, score one for Sleep walker

Arachnoidfreak
I got for Sleepwalker, for basically the same reasons already mentioned. Strong Guy is super friggin corny too.

Beyonder
Sleepywalker, though somewhat odd looking - seems more of an original than the typical brick that Strong Guy depics. What's Strong Guy going to do? Punch and expect it to work?

Manowar
i dont even know who the hell either one of these dudes are...ill vote Sleepwalker just because his name isnt as queer as Strong Guy

SnakeEyes
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I AGREE, MARK ME DOWN FOR SLEEPWALKER

mordamor22
sleepwalker

ExtraMision5555
this is the furthest back therad i could find

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.