The She-Venom Manga Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lazlow
Hi, all you out there in the Spider-maniverse. This happens to be my first post here, so I'll poat about one of the best fanfics I've read. Not to mention some of the best drawing I've seen. Now, say if Koto were to aquire rights to turn it into a series, or miniseries following the story, do you think he (or if he reads this, you) would turn it into a cartoon series? This has prolly been posted a thousand times and Koto's probably tired of people hounding him...but I'm gonna do it anyways. To Koto: Keep up the great work, sir. (Seeing as how I have a ton of respect for him) You've probably seen my name on the Elfwood site.

Koto K
Yeah, heck, if marvel wanted to unload some cash on me and have me write a She-Venom cartoon series for them, yeah I'd do it. Even a comic series would be cool.

Lazlow
*salute* Thank you very much for responding to my quiery, and if someday you do make it into a series, I'd be happy to lend my voice for a character.

Robo-Chocobo
sure....im so sure your voice sounds good ^_^

well anyway I knew that was you wen i saw your name on elfwood so may moothns ago and now i found you mwa ah ah....

anyway, i like the series art(although its only a few pics.) and i think the characters need a little bit of work before they could be put into the field for quality control...but then again marvel put out that venom series that looks like someone beat it with the ugly stick. so what the hell do i know.

Lazlow
Venom beat with an ugly sitck? Well, he isn't supposed to be a looker now, is he? *shrug* I think that the comic's animation style is a breath of fresh air from the traditional animation. Now, if you wanna see a good mainstream comic attempt an anime' style (and pull it off) is the Witchblade: Darkminds comic. It's done beautifully. If you haven't read it, find it and do....cause I say so....no, clone me and buy it and read it for my clone, I command it.

Hostile
Koto, I just read Progeny. Wow man, good work. That's probably the best part yet. The action was really good, and I love what you're doing with the story. Also, if you've honestly really killed off Naomi, I'm going to hunt you down and eat your brains. Just a warning.

Bigt42987
anybody out there that has any She-Venom pics, scans, or anything, send them to me

Bigt42987
hostile. Where did you find Progeny? I'm dyin' to read it...could you send me a copy? I'd really appreciate it...

thanks

Hostile
Koto's Homepage

I dunno if you already have, but dont forget to read the other chapters first!

Koto K
*bampf!*
Just a notice to all you fans of She-Venom, issue 7 is right around the corner. New artwork will be follow shortly.
*bampf!*

Robo-Chocobo
?????????????

Koto K
Appearing and disappearing ala Nightcrawler.

FeceMan
Lazlow is too much like Gollum.

Yes, off-topic, I know.

Lazlow
How the hell am I like Gollum? I'm not a huge Lord of the Rings fan anyways. I'm more like a Ghost from StarCraft.

freezedoom
I got some! Want them, bud?

freezedoom
I love that She-Venom, kicking butt to those creeps like that.

She's better than Spider-Girl!

Won't you agree?

Hostile
If you mean that reject May Parker, most definately.

Robo-Chocobo
what'd you say?....say that again.......take that baaaack.

Bigt42987
thanks hostile...

yes i have read the other chapters...i dont think I'd understand Progeny if i didnt...lol

thanks again

Bigt42987
By all means...send them to my AOL address.
it is the same as my post handle...thanks

freezedoom
Come on, Everybody here knows that She-Venom is way cooler, stronger, agile and beautiful than Spider-Girl mad

Robo-Chocobo
well i dont know about the beautifuler part, i mean, no offense koto, but it seems that your still having trouble drawing faces.....the godly work of tom defalco is NO MATCH for any comic book artist...

hel i like spidergirl....you couldnt possibly understand my sadness after "night of the goblin" ended how it did.. so i enjoy mayday in the comics.

Koto K
It's called style preference Robo-dude. I purposely draw them to look that way. If you don't like it, then well that's your too bad.

Robo-Chocobo
oh no...not >....CANADIAN SMACK DOWN>....

no i mean that some pics, there great, like koto k up there. but like his sig pic room mate over there with the tendrils...seems a litle blocky. the nose seems kinda messed, and the chin/jaw is like a triangle.

i understand preference and anime style, im just sayin thats what strikes me as odd.

Koto K
Everything you just discribed though the nose, the pointed jaw line, it's all style. You said I was having trouble drawing faces, but the reality is, they're drawn the way I intend to draw them, so your statement is false. You can have your own preference and whatever, and maybe you don't like the sharp edges, and that's fine and everything, but don't mistake your preference for a screw up on my part, okay?

Robo-Chocobo
okay.

Robo-Chocobo
still seems like naomi is going to poke my eye out with her chin...

freezedoom
Here is my many points about She-Venom:

1- Her costume can change to any other
clothes like a wedding outfit;

2- She doesn't need to change her webbing since
she can reload fast;

3- Her only weaknesses are fire and sonic weapons;

4- Eddie Brock is her mentor(sort of);

5- She is more agile than Spider-Girl;

6- She-Venom can even beat Lady Octopus in five minutes
flat!

freezedoom
Am I right or what, baby! Give me some sugar!!!

Robo-Chocobo
how do you know she can beat lady octopus

Hostile
1: Check
2: Well, it regenerates rather than reloads, but Check.
3: Check
4: Yeah... Check
5: I dunno... there's like 4 Spider-Girls now stick out tongue Plus her pre-warning sense probably isnt as hard-tuned as Spidey Girl's.
6: Yeah, I aint doubtin it. Lady Octo is a pussy. Venom would rip the limps from her body and probably paralize her.

We live in hope, Robo Chocobo, we live in hope.

freezedoom
There is
one more thing about She-Venom. That thing is that she brings fear to
other people

Hostile
What are you doing man? Assembling a list of aspects of She-Venom's character? Cos "inspires fear" is a pretty generic thing. You might want to mention her age or something :/

freezedoom
In a competition between She-Venom and Spider-Girl
with three parts(agility, strenght and fighting style)

Who do you think will win? Our symbiotic lethal
girl She-Venom or that change to another
costume in every 20 issues Spider-Girl

You vote: Spider-Girl
She-Venom

freezedoom
Her age! Her age! You wanna know her age?!

Here's her age: 16 years old, you stupid numskull

She-Venom is far cooler than that wishy washy girl
whose father turns into a freak with six arms

Koto K
Actually, Naomi is 19.

Hostile
Hey man, that hurt. I didn't do anything to deserve that shit. I'm just trying to make heads or tails of your post.

Robo-Chocobo
...I hate you....

makten
no offense but then i think koto's drawings are still very child-like....needs more work....
i used to draw like manga pics like 5 hours a day haha...that was some crazy childhood...

Hostile
Hey man, you set yourself up. One bad deed deserves another.

Koto K
If you say so.

But then, I'm not trying to draw masterpieces. They're supposed to be cartoony.

FeceMan
What the ****, I'm impressed that Koto could draw that well on the computer or whatever the hell he used. Anyway, I'm still going to say that She-Venom would rape Koto K.

Where am I going with this? To mow the damn lawn, that's where.

freezedoom
In a competition between Spider-Girl and She-Venom that involves
three parts: agility, strenght and fighting style.

Who do you think will win? Our symbiotic young but deadly She-Venom
or Spider-Girl?

freezedoom
Sorry about that. I didn't really mean it

Robo-Chocobo
will you stop about that spider girl thing already? i mean regular venom is better than spiderman, but usually wins with a bit of work, spidergirl probably could do the same, but lets not debate it.

Koto K
Just to settle a dispute- the Naomi She-Venom and the May Parker Spider-girl are pretty evenly matched, though I'd probably give Spider-girl the advantage for one reason. Where She-Venom has brute strength, agility and wicked stamina on her side, Spider-girl has agility, speed and experience on hers. At this point in the She-Venom story, Naomi has only been bonded with the symbiote for a few days, and is still relatively unpracticed. Sure, against your average thug she seems like a dominating force, but she hasn't tested her mettle against a true super powered foe yet. Spider-girl on the other hand has been around for a few years by this point, has dealt with countless super-powered foes, including the Venom symbiote. As I've tried to imply in my stories, the symbiote really is only as good as its host. Though the symbiote is able to provide the host with an added edge in strength and stamina, as well as provide him or her informaiton, it is still the host's responsibility to act upon that information and to fully utalize the characteristics granted to him/her by the symbiote. And Naomi is young and still very inexperienced, and hasn't quite taken full advantage of the edge the symbiote grants her.

Robo-Chocobo
um..thanx Koto...gl on the next cover...

anyway, any spoilers you wanna give us on the plot?

....still think naomi's chin will eventually poke my eye out.....

freezedoom

freezedoom
Of course, if I'm wrong, you tell me

Koto K
I'll just say there's no currently planned encounter between She-Venom and Spider-girl

freezedoom
Only if you imagined it, it will be.

I mean, two forces colliding into one enormous
confrontation to see which one will win.

freezedoom
Hey! Where is everybody go to?
Are you tired of She-Venom already?
Was it something I said or something?

Robo-Chocobo
FREEZEDOOM!!! WHY DID YOU ALTER MY QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR INSULT SHALL BE TAKEN TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE.

I PUT THE GIANT GAP IN BETWEEN FOR A REASON.

my original post.

um..thanx Koto...gl on the next cover...

anyway, any spoilers you wanna give us on the plot?

....still think naomi's chin will eventually poke my eye out.....

Robo-Chocobo
I NEVR PUT IN ANYTHING ON SPIDERGIRL YET YOU QUOTE ME SAYING IT!!!!

freezedoom
Oops, sorry didn't mean it really

Robo-Chocobo
your very lucky not to have faced the wrath of the bird.

Robo-Chocobo

Hostile
You guys are both crazy. Stop double-posting and talking about crap, PLEASE. This is a sensible forum for sensible discussion on revenge-crazed teenagers with alien costumes. Be sensible.

Koto K
And why exactly are you quoting me from my Elfwood gallery? Seriously Robo, edit that out. Why the hell would you take a quote from another totally unrelated source and put it here, so completely out of context?

Paola
topic guys...

Hostile
Paola, we're discussing the She-Venom manga series. You cant actually get more on-topic than this stick out tongue Unless of-course you were asking WHAT the topic was....

Why is it that blue skin seems to be a prerequisite for shapeshifters? Just wondering.

Naomi's great. She isn't a goody-goody two shoes like Peter Parker, all concerned with upholding the law, and she isn't crazy about protecting the innocent either. She's just a horribly angry girl who's out for revenge. You cant argue with that kind of character big grin

Bigt42987
Koto...have you ever thought of writing a story with a symbiote bonded to Mystique...i dunno, it seems like a good pairing

Paola
didn't seem like you were on-topic, though blink

freezedoom
You know something? Spider-Girl may be a well trained fighter
but She-Venom will probably kick her buttom into oblivion.

Or maybe not...

Koto K
I wouldn't really be interested in doing a story with Mystique. Simply because my She-Venom fanfics are supposed to centralize around Naomi. Taking her out of the equation would conflict with my original intention with this series. Besides, Mystique is powerful enough, giving her a symbiote would be over-kill.

freezedoom
Who cares about that **** Mystique? The one I give the symbiote
to is Rogue. She's cool

Robo-Chocobo
hm that could be interesting....which one though....the evo one or comic one, or that cool 1994 tv series....

...and im a insane little bird and thats all the excuse i need.

freezedoom
I mean both the comic and tv

Robo-Chocobo
THERE ARE 2 TV SERIES!!!!

AND 2 MAIN COMIC SERIES!!

there is ultimate you know..

freezedoom
Could we stick to She-Venom and not talk about
Msytique and other girls of Marvel,please.

If you guys wanna talk about X-Men, just go
to the forum alrealdy

Robo-Chocobo
so koto whats next for naomi and venom, any spoilers u can give us?

freezedoom
New adventures, new foes and mabye new powers.
But.. I could be wrong.

Hostile
Hahaha, here's a prediction: angst, suffering and bloodshed. That's the cycle of life for all Marvel characters, fan-made or official. They lose someone close, they get taken hostage, blood is shed and the cycle repeats. That's why you should always Make Mine Marvel.

freezedoom
That's not a prediction, that's life in Parlement.

Robo-Chocobo
lol...its funny because hes canadian...lol

freezedoom
And proud of it, too. That isn't a good prediction

Robo-Chocobo
predicting what...canadians rock...and can be pretty funny to.

rememeber the south park movie

blame canada, blame canada ect, and all the canadians looked funny.

so canadians are great for laughes...and then there are those quebecians....

canada rocks....they have stuff they dont have in the usa, and your cornpops are better than the ones here.

freezedoom
They looked like the Thunderbirds and by the way
they suck hard and long

scibott
Yeah, they have the set to both Stargate: SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis.

Koto, you are evil! Hurry up and publish the next installment!

Koto K
No spoilers. You'll just have to wait until the next issue is up. Check for it at some point this weekend (maybe).

Lazlow
All right, ladies, as creator of this thread I am going to win this little Canada thing going on.

Ahem...now I'm not Canadian but I know of three thigns that are kick ass to come out of Canada...they are in order. Trish Stratus (she may be a bit of a **** but *drool*), Koto K (I'm not suckin' up, don't worry), and of course, Rush. So there, no one can say that Canada sucks anymore.

Robo-Chocobo
im kidding canada is a great place, but it is funny, nice parliment joke though.

and their conrpops are better than the ones in usa, they actually are different.

Bigt42987
no Koto...i meant starting a whole new story with mystique as a main character...with her as a clooege professor or something, and her coming across a symbiote by accident, or something like that

Koto K
The idea in general just doesn't interest me. I'm really only interested in writing She-Venom stories focused around Naomi. I'm not a fan of Mystique anyway, and as I mentioned, I think the combination of Mystique and symbiote would just be over-kill. Besides, I'm not like a sole-proprietor of the whole She-Venom thing. If you want to see a story like that, why don't you write it yourself, or ask someone else who does that kind of fanfiction to do it?

Bigt42987
hey hostile...what happened to my pics pal?

Hostile
Which pics dude? You've lost me confused

freezedoom
Did everyone lost fondness in
She-Venom or is it just me?

I mean, She-Venom is still cool and sexy, right.

Besides, Spider-Girl is a weakling when it comes to
kick butt to bad guys.

Spiderman_RJ
isnt she venom kyotos fanfic?

freezedoom
Uhh, sure. Yeah, it is.
Whatever you say

freezedoom
Hey, Koto K. What's gonna happen in issue 7 to Naomi?
Is she going to fight back or what?

Koto K
Go check for yourself- The new fanfic is up w/ new cover art.

Hostile
HO. LEE. SHIT.

Koto, dude... you are getting good. I mean that image is so much crisper than your others, and probably better shaded. It's awesome. If it weren't explicit I'd have it as my wallpaper. Good job man.

*Cackles maniacally and runs off to read the new story*

freezedoom
I just saw the new art. It is so cool and sexy and a bit nudity
for my liking.

Robo-Chocobo
Holy shit...that image is the best I have ever seen you draw....if that doesnt deserve mods choice i just dont know what does..

Koto K
That picture's a D-drive excluse. It won't be going on Elfwood.

Robo-Chocobo
darn, well it give it the golden chocobo sticker of awsomeness. you have proven again your skills of an artist, AND a writer

and after readin the FF, its like..creepy....now its controlling her...and ...*shivers*

it would be cool if you showed a pic of malice for your next cover....

you rule koto.

Spiderman_RJ
hey kyoto is ur site hoster free?
also what program are u using to paint it?
cool drawing u have tallent, how old are u? i wish i could draw like know when i was a kid i have a lot of fanfic for spiderman, i even made a paralel universe where spiderman is from brazil and of course me, the costume i made for him is great, with modesty i thin k im gonna try making it now, and show u guys on the artwork forum, my version for goblin , inspired in one of my homeland miths was so badass.iaaaaahh my childhood time........
stick out tongue

freezedoom
Will the new ones be on Elfwood or just on D-drive

Koto K
My host is owned by my brother actually. Unlimited space, and though I don't have to pay anything, he still pays for the .com registration. I use Adobe Photoshop 7 and I'm 22 years old.

Regarding the question about whether any new works will be posted on Elfwood- I won't be uploading too many more She-Venom images there from here on, simply because I don't want that gallery cluttered with She-Venom stuff, So expect most of the new images to be exclusive to D-drive.

freezedoom
Thanks a lot

Hostile
Dude, just finished reading it. Excellent plot twist, for a moment I thought you'd really killed off Naomi. I loved the bit in the morgue, it was really nicely done. I also like what you're setting up with Kristine. This could turn out to be a pretty awesome *****-fight. Keep it up man. rock

freezedoom
And the part when she talks to the symbiote.
Genius, pure genius.

Robo-Chocobo
hm...spiderman_rj. you talking about the chupacabra?

hehehe a chupacabra riding on a glider....lol...

Hostile
Also: errors I spotted.

"many of them for her marksman ship"
* marksmanship

"and the host ever after the task"
*even (?)

Both in the first page. The rest was, as far as I could tell, spotless.

Bigt42987
the She venom pics you promised me...

freezedoom
I have a another suggestion
Let's imagine what if Naomi got a boyfriend.
Won't it be so cool? The guy'll not freaked out
when he saw her changed into her alter-ego.

Koto K
I'm already planning on giving Naomi a love interest. It won't be for a few more issues though.

freezedoom
Ohh, how cooltastic is that!!

freezedoom
What's the deal with She-Venom licking men?
Isn't it a bit sluttish for her?

Hostile
Sorry man, looks like i've forgotten. I dont have a PM from you or anything... all She-Venom pics I find, they go in the Female Symbiote Pics thread. Sorry...

Koto K
Regular Venom did it to women on more than one occasion. the point is, it isn't Naomi doing it, its the symbiote.

freezedoom
I've got a question that itches my head: Who is Naomi's arch-enemy?
I really need to know!!

Koto K
Well, before she killed him, I guess it was Luigi Gambino, the mobster that executed her parents and was chasing her around for most of her life. Currently, she doesn't have any. Not like she's been around long enough to acquire one.

freezedoom
Thanks and another thing. Hope I'm not bugging you too
much.
What are She-Venom's powers?
Will she get a job soon?

Koto K
She-Venom's powers are identical to those of regular Venom.

As for a job, you'll just have to wait and see.

Robo-Chocobo
so shes gonna get a boyfriend...?

and why would the symbiote want to lick people? i didnt really understand why it would. unless its doing it to people of the opposite sex for god knows why(i dont)

Hostile
"love interest" isnt the same thing as "boyfriend". Infact, in Marvel stories, it usually means "next victim of arch nemesis". stick out tongue

The long claws, the sharp teeth, the white eyes, the leaping... symbiotes are very animalistic. Licking is one of the ways a dog displays affection. Plus, it's really wierd big grin

Robo-Chocobo
hey, it would creep me out any time. stick out tongue big grin

Koto K
Exactly Hostile. The symbiote is very primal, it's more likely to lick someone to show affection or appreciation, than shake hands or salute or something. What's so hard to understand about that?

freezedoom
Does anybody here know what are the
powers of the symbiote besides of the unlimited webbing
and the tendrils?

Robo-Chocobo
in my world, licking someone isnt someone isnt someting you do to a complete stranger or someone you first met, more like someting you do after 7 dates.

the powers of the symbiote are

wall climbing,
change appearance(change clothes or pretend to be someone else)
chamealeon esch camoflouge
increased strength
a 30 centimeter long toungue to lick you enimies with stick out tongue

Robo-Chocobo

freezedoom
Who here thinks that the manga series
need a bit more action like in Hunter hunted
and Unrestrained?

And do you think that Naomi would look sexy
with the same clothes of Black Cat?

Hostile
That's because you live in a world of self-conscious worries and other fears. The power of the symbiote would numb these fears. You dont lick strangers because you're scared they're gonna punch your face. She-Venom has the power to act on her impulses, and if she gets the impulse to lick a dude, she isn't gonna be too shy to make that move.

I think about this stuff way too much.

freezedoom
WOW, that's deep.
Nicely said too.

Koto K
Okay, that's just...weird.

freezedoom
What is that suppose to mean!!
Are you calling weird? Do you think
I said something bizarre and stupid?

Koto K
Yes, very bizarre. It's like asking whether Wolverine would look better in Cyclops' costume.

Robo-Chocobo
hm....that just gave me an idea....what would back cat look like with the symbiote?

Hostile
Oh baby.... mmmmm....

Woa, uh... *ahem*... i'm straight y'know. Anyway, Naomi in Black Cat's costume? She'd probably be too skinny to fit it...

Robo-Chocobo: A fantastic question, and one which deserves thorough exploration through the combined arts of fan-fiction and drawing!

freezedoom
I'm starting to think that I shouldn't have said that.
But, seriously, who here thinks She-Venom is
cooler than Spider-Girl.

freezedoom
An idea for a new wallpaper: She-Venom swinging the city with a
web string. Won't it be so cool for a wallpaper

Robo-Chocobo
she-venom-black cat?

It seems like a kinda cool idea to me. i would love it if someone who was gifted in art(hint*everyone but me)
could draw a concept shot.

and no hostile, it doesnt mean you can take a porno hsot editited to look like black cat, then make it look like she-venom...okay in the short span of tihs sentance i have changed my mind. you can, and i wont b!tch about it

She-Venom:THE LICKING HOTTIE stick out tongue

now only if i could draw, and not give up on it, calling it crap.

Koto K
Don't look at me. I don't do free requests anymore.

grey fox
hey i had a brilliant idea to do with naomi,s boyfreind right he could be the green goblin (hears boo,s and people throing vegetables) no not the evil opne the one that people like you know phil ulrich but make the suit the same (cause it looks beter then the original one ) but hte person different look i will put in a picture of the good green goblin

kiekan
Well, first off, it doesn't actually have unlimited webbing. The Symbiote uses its own mass to generate the webbing, and has to have time to regenerate the used mass, otherwise it will deplete until it can't afford to use any more of its webbing (shown in Amazing Spider-man Vol. 1 #300). Besides that, the powers come from the host. In general, any symbiote can create simple objects from its own meterial (blades and bashing type weapons). But if the host has other abilities, the Symbiote gains them as well, seeing as it bonds to it's host's DNA. They can heal the host almost instantly from just about any possible wound (unless the injury also effects the symbiote, such as being stabbed by a sonic dagger). Also, all symbiotes have the ability to sense when other symbiotes are around them (especially their offspring).

grey fox
yup that is true you know your symbyote hey i have a crazy idea that no one in the marvel universe has thought up yet she carnage mwahahahahaahah

Robo-Chocobo
sweet lovable Koto...no i wasnt asking you, i just was talking in general.
we all know your too "cool" smokin' to do free request.

Robo-Chocobo
and she carnage was already thought up before you...by ME

grey fox
hey that was my twisted idea so back off and if it was your idea then prove it because i actually posted it thsi is the second time so put that in your chickeny pipe and smoke it mad

Robo-Chocobo
mmm...chickeny pipe of chickenness...ahhhghhahhhhhhh*the noise homer makes when drooling*

i like how you think up cool nicknames for me. its like my own personal micrsoft speechwriter.

want proof....well i dont have aby ting writen down...but i did a search for she-carnage(with some word tweaking etc.) and i foun a pic of harley quinn with the symbiote...psycho clown, with evil murderous symbiote(and tendrils coming off of a jester hat) so i guess thats some proof.

grey fox
where give me the search words please oh chickeny pie of goodness who i will not atack ever agin (worships)

freezedoom
Hey, someone better agree with about my wallpaper
idea.
Koto K, I've got a thousand of wallpaper ideas.
Wanna hear them?

Koto K
I already have a plan for Naomi's love interest (note- I say love interest, not boyfriend). It's not going to be a known character, just someone I'm going to make up.

Keep in mind everyone, I'm not just pulling these stories out of my ass. I've already written down a fairly sizable chronology of events to take place in the series, so I'm pretty much good with ideas.

And not too cool, just too busy.

Robo-Chocobo
so wait...wha do you mean love interest....she isnt going to fall in love with the other symbiote girl is she?(now hostile has all sorts of dirty thoughts i bet)

or is she gonna love the symbiote? that would be crazy...

Koto K
You'll just have to wait and see.

freezedoom
Hey, aren't you guys even looking at what
I wrote?
I'm making a suggestion and you're all ignoring
like Butters from South Park.
Well, here are 5 of my many She-Venom
wallpaper ideas:
1- Naomi with her skirt and long shorts
2- She-Venom shotting a web from her left hand
3- Looking at the city from the back
4- Sitting in a spider web
5- A scary profile with her hands covered with blood

FeceMan
You're probably on his ignore list.

freezedoom
Who asked you anyway, Faceman.

Koto K
I don't mean to ignore you Freezedoom, I really just don't need any help with ideas or anything. I'm just not interested in them. May sound selfish, but the reality is, I draw for myself, because I enjoy seeing my OWN ideas take form on paper. So when I start using other people's ideas, it really defeats the purpose of my drawing.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>