Does anybody actually believe in ghosts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scarymvyfanatic
I do

Stormy_Day
No,because the fact that im religious I believe in spirits or demons erm

Evil Dead
what does this question have to do with "past or upcoming horror movies"?

FEDFAN316
it's just a question.whats wrong with that,just like my thread.i have a pretty good ghost story that accualy happened to me.
i was in my bed in the attic and i just woke up in the morning,my sister was sick and slept downstairs cause we share the attic (for now) and she had to be there "in case" and then the light above the steps so you can see can on.i didn't hear the chain pull and the fans were already on.
so i thouhgt to myself,how did that happen?when suddenly a dark figure came up the steps stopped and looked at me.he was in a black cloak and top hat,his eyes were so red they looked as if they were accually made of blood.he looked at me for a few seconds and walked to the wall and dissapeared.i still see him sometimes but that was my closest encounter with him.

Black Onyx
eeeeep

Discos
I voted no,

I don't know why though, I just dont believe in them. I am an open-minded guy and believe in alot of things and love it when they use them in cartoons.

MichaelMyerscoo
Yep I believe cause I saw my dead cat a couple of times after she died.

Ron Burgundy
i said yes....because i'm kickass

§pearhead
Can't say I do confused

Black Onyx
i dont

eeeeeeepppppp scawwie

Clovie
i do erm

Emma718
not sure...yes or no...

*let me think*

Moo Cow
*is undecided*

Master Revan
I do because i seen them.

Dead_Bride_2_B
I do..I ve seen one..and got really scared!

Pyrofly
i do...i dont got a reason i just do

dave123
nope....

Bozzalev
I do. I actually, erm, go ghost hunting with some friends sometimes because there's nothing to do here, but it's really more of an excuse to get out of the house and make stupid ghost movies (which never have ghosts in them, by the way). ermm

Stormy_Day
Shouldnt this be in the Philosophy forums?

This is a little to serious for the off-topic stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Nope, I don't.

m!$hA
i dont.

BakaXero
i believe
cause they wont leave me alone
a lotta stuff happens around me and no one is around when it happens and no one is near the area it happens....

m!$hA
like what eek! even though i dont beleive in em, i love to hear ghost stories!

BakaXero
dont believe me
but ive experienced alot
and seen alot of unexplained things with my eyes

m!$hA
so...tell me! big grin

Mighty Yoda
i'll let ya know if i see one. Then i'll tell ya if i believe in them.

BakaXero
have you ever seen a statue bleed?
i have

Mighty Yoda
thats a new one on me

BakaXero
and it aint no lie

m!$hA
oh, those things in the churces, theyre always on the news!

has it ever occured to you that someone put stuff in it to MAKE it bleed!

BakaXero
if it were leaking then i might belive you
but it doesnt leak it appears
if was otherwise i'd sat the same when you touch theres moisture
another thing i have statue at home where the same thing happen and nobodies touched it in ages its been gathering dust and one day out of nowhere the same things happened and no one has touched it

sonofasaiyan
I believe in spirits of the dead, angelangels of heaven and the demons of hell.

Master Revan
The last ghost i seen was last week it was an old man i couldn't tell how he died. he looked normal but he faded away while he was walking.

Dark princess
I do

Celestialgirl
K well I beleive in ghosts why? #1 my dad has seen one, #2 My dad's friend has seen them loads of times and #3 When I went to Halifax in Nova Scotia They have a priest that died in the halifax explosion and was up against the window or sumthin and when you pass by the church you can see his silouette-it's true I saw it, plus they keep replacing the windows and he's still there. and being religious doesn't mean you don't have to believe in ghosts b*cuz I am both religious and believe in ghosts.

John 117
i believe in Force Spirits, which some may call ghosts

Woody Woods
i get that spooky feeling of seen ghostly figures, only when I stand in the dark with a mirror, than flip the switch...and behold the my own image.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I do, i believe there is another world out there.

Whiskey Girl
Sure, I believe in Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, Aliens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.