Most Agile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
most of u r gonna say Spiderman, but think very carefully

Alpha Centauri
Out of Spider-Man and Nightcrawler I think.

-AC

Jason Wyngarde
spidey

SnakeEyes
i say Nightcrawler, yet Spiderman as a close second.

manjaro
Im inclined to say nightcrawler. cuz thats what he does and he used to work as an acrobat, then beast. granted he's not as quick as spidey but any one who can type with thier toes and knit sweaters and shit is really freaking agile.

then again spideywould porbably be on equal footing with nightcrawler cuz they both can stick to walls

Victor Von Doom
Dammit, my post had a poll with this and about ten other equally interesting questions.

Subhuman scum.

Someone bump it.

I'd go with Spidey btw.

SnakeEyes
member to vote all

Alpha Centauri
Yeah I'm going with Spider-Man.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Spider-Man is obviously quite agile, and faster than the others, but for finnesse and more honed acrobatic abilities, I'd go with Nightcrawler. Spider-Man is self taught, and granted he's good, but Nightcrawler was in a circus for years, parts of his skeletal structure are adapted to being agile etc.

moshtitan
Dont you think Reed Richards should be added? id go with him, but out of the group im sayin beast or spiderman.

ScarletSpider
Is Reed really that agile? I always thought he was more of a "i'll just go all elastic and wiggle around, hoping I don't get hit"

moshtitan
thtat seems to be agile to me, just think he can do almost anything with his body(bending wise)

tkitna
The Beast

Arachnoidfreak
Spiderman.

Manowar
Spidey

SnakeEyes
I would have to say Nightcrawler

ragesRemorse
Nightcrawler, if not because of his teleportation then because of his mutant form and acrbatic history. nightcrawlers body was designed to be agile. Spiderman comes next, then longshot. Longshot survives soley because of his agility

SnakeEyes
i agree totally dude!
i mean, ppl keep voting Spiderman whithout even considering Nightcrawler, whose Mutant powers grant him better agility, he was trained in the circus, and can teleport to higher places making his agility last longer...........
But Spiderman is more popular, so more ppl will vote for him.

Linkalicious
well who's got faster reflexes?

Spiderman's are 15x that of a normal human......what are Nightcrawlers?

The ability to teleport doesn't make you agile....it makes you quick.

SnakeEyes
i am saying he can be more agile if he teleports to a higher elevation, thus granting him more time to be agile, so to speak.
Also, who was trained to be very, very agile? Oh yeah! Nightcrawler.
And who's skeleton was made to be agile? hmmm, Nightcrawler.
I am not saying Spiderman is a slouch, just that Nightcrawler is probably slightly more agile

Victor Von Doom
Who said they aren't considering him.

In my opinion Spider-man is the more agile.

Linkalicious
i'm not trying to be a hard nosed ass about this, because honestly i don't know the real answer...we're just debating...no biggie.

But since Spiderman has gotten his powers...he's done nothing but train his skills in order to use his strength and speed to the best of it's abilities. He created his own style of fighting in order to best use his abilities.

His body is also greatly strengthened in order to move quickly and become agile. I don't feel quite like looking it up on www.marveldirectory.com but i know that in his profile, they talk about how his body has been genetically changed by the spider bite in order to be stronger and hold up to more abuse.

SnakeEyes
it just seems as if lots of people are not considering him, because of the lack of votes

Victor Von Doom
Yeah probably.

Which is why Robbie Williams is successful.

Linkalicious
Robbie Williams is a sucess because he's a rocker through and through. rock

SnakeEyes
wtf, i thought we were talking about Superheroes here, not some crazy dude

Alpha Centauri
"Robbie Williams is a sucess because he's a rocker through and through."

Hahahahaha she's kidding Snake Eyes. Nobody could think that mongoloid is talented.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
nightcrawler

SnakeEyes
vote for him SUPERMANDAMAN

who?-kid
Spider-Man. Nightcrawler is also very agile, sure, but he's not in the same league as Spider-Man.

Maelstrom
I know spider-man has agility and thats what you prob. ment in your thread but speedball from New Warriors was empowerd by and protected by kenitic energy. He could bounce off of anything and not get harmed giving him near perefect agility. Even him triping and falling would be protected.

Stealth Agent
I voted Superman

norrin radd

Linkalicious
you noob i'm a guy.

and that "mongoloid" kicks ass in Rock DJ. Aside from that, he's just another piece of Euro garbage. stick out tongue

Victor Von Doom
I don't think the terms 'kicking ass' and the aforementioned go hand in hand.

Anyway...I don't think any of the X Men is the best at anything. They suck.

SnakeEyes
How dare you mock the X-men.
HOW DARE YOU

JuggernautFan
the OFFICIAL guide to spiderman says he can operate up to 40 (Forty) times faster than a normal human.

JuggernautFan
oh by the way.... i voted for toad just to be different.

SnakeEyes
lol, good then, but i still say Nightcrawler!

Batarangs Blade
And what did Nightcrawler do, eh? Nightcrawler did, too, since Mutant powers emerge during adolesence. He was in the Circus before AND while he had his powers. For most of his LIFE he was training to use his speed and agility to it's highest potential. And what do you call his fighting style? Did he steal that from someone else? No. He created his own, just like Spiderman did.

Again, what about Nightcrawler? His body is greatly strengthened, too. He can stick to walls, just like Spidey, and do acrobatics, too, probably BETTER, since, y'know, that's the kind of stuff they do in the Circus, not in High School.

Obviously Spiderman's body was genetically changed by the spider bite, but Nightcrawler's body was naturally changed by his mutant power, when he became a mutant. Nightcrawler can match everything Spidey's got, and can probably do a better job with most of the agility stuff, too.

Nataku8188
:: Sings in the Jello comercial tune ::

I-D-I-O-T, Moron!

Arachnoidfreak
Nightcrawler is different in that he didn't get his powers in adolescence, he was actually born that way, thanks to Mystique and his father, whoever that is. The original intent was to make Nightcrawler a demon that never could return to hell, but that didn't work out, so they just made him a mutant, and the rest should be fairly well known....joined circus young...then joined Xmen...yadda yadda yadda...

ScarletSpider
Nightcrawler's father is the mutant Azazeal, who has been trapped in a hellish limbo dimension for over 2000 years. He was alive during Biblical times along with other mutants that were mistaken for divine entities and demons. It's a Chuck Austen story, don't expect it to make sense.

Paola
I thought Azazel was the devil himself.... not just a mutant.... oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
"It's a Chuck Austen story, don't expect it to make sense."

*Drum Clash*

Ba-zing! Did he SAY that?! Haha.

-AC

ScarletSpider
As I understood it, Azazel was supposed to just be a mutant from thousands of years ago. Earlier in the Draco arc, Havok with an old archaeology professor find on an island remnants of an old civilization, before anything else ever found and pictures of "mutants" resembling demons (Nightcrawler-ish) and angels are found on walls.

Azazel goes onto explain he was bannished to a hell like dimension by ancient angel looking Mutants from long ago, and the dimension staved off any aging. He would leave in hour long incriments or something like that to seduce women and hopefully sire an army of teleporters to use their power to get him out of his dimension. A storyline featuring biblical mutants could have been done well, and explained a good many details, but this came out as tripe. Although it did answer a question raised in Ultimate X-Men "of all things why do mutants look like angels and demons". Because the original descriptions of angels and demons are based off of old mutants. The direction Austen took it was...not exactly good, and I think that having genetic mutation happen randomly thousands of years ago needs an explanation. The current mutants are described as the result of humankind's nuclear tests unleashing the genetic seeds planted in humankind by the Celestials long long ago. We have seen random unexplained mutations happen before. Apoc and Wolverine are of course many years older than the others, but to have more than a couple in a concentrated area thousands of years before nuclear activity stretches it, IMO.

Wynndar
nightcrawler thought he was as agile as spidey in the secret wars and spidey made him look stupid

SnakeEyes
i wanna hear linkalicious's response to Batarangs Blade and his argument

Mane
well, after reading all of you guys' posts, heres how i think it goes:

1. Spider-Man
2. Nightcrawler
3. Beast
4. Toad
5. Daredevil/Elektra
6. Wolverine/Sabretooth

wuTa
wheres nightwing?....he's more agile than toad....and he;s definelty more agile than sabertooth or wolverine

Red Superfly
I was just about to suggest Robin or Nightwing.

If Nightcrawler is allowed to be debated, then so should Robin/Nightwing, if you think about it.

Also - isn't Gambit really agile (his powers make him so)?????

Even so, my vote goes to Spider-Man.

Mane
umm, no?

hes DEFINITELY not more agile than Toad. and Sabretooth and Wolverine are above him because they have an animalistic agility, which is far superior to Nightwing's.

wuTa
maybe maaaybe toad is more agile but there aint no way that sabertooth or wolverine is more agile....nightwing is very similar to nightcrawler...both have been acrobats all there life...both grew up in the circus.....sabertooth and woleverine might be able to jump further than nightwing but that dont make them more agile....i've never seem them scale down a builing with handstands or backflips....and i bet they can scale a tightrope using there hands....when nightwing was robin he was famous for doing a triple saumersault in the air with no platform...i;ve never seen wolverine or sabertooth do a single saumersault without some sort if platform....in fact i dont ever recall them doing one WITH a platform

wuTa
edit

SnakeEyes
bump

ScarletSpider
We forgot the wildly obscure Ricochet from the Slingers! A young mutant, Johnny Gallo who has a precognitive danger sense and "hyperagility" He definatly goes up there with Spider-Man, as he did take over Parker's Ricochet persona (which was the one that centralized his agility, whereas Prodigy was strength, Dusk could be argued as stealth and darkness, Hornet as techiness and strength)

Nataku8188
Agile- Marked by ready ability to move with quick easy grace.

Spider-man launches himself about at ridiculous speeds, and is graceful, but he is no nightcrawler. Spider-man is by far FASTER, but that isnt AGILITY.

Nightcrawler is quadrodexterous (Can use all four 'hands'), has a tail to balance himself like a cat and chance his body position mid-air, has a specially designed body structure.

Beast is more agile then Spidey.

Spiderman is strong and fast, and he can dodge shit very well, but he isnt as agile as a lot of characters who are all smooth and magicly delicious.

Havoc470
beasts title is "the master of agility" spidey and nightcrawler acknowledged this

from second place and on is my opinion on what i've seen of these characters

2)nightcrawler
3)spiderman
4)toad

the others are definitely agile but not as agile as these four

SnakeEyes
so far Spider-Man is still voted as the most agile. But i would still go with Nightcrawler...

Havoc470
of course they'll vote him the most agile, because they dont know much of the other two

but beast is the most agile since both characters have stated it themselves, hence the title "master of agility"

gls
if we're talkin pure agility here..then gambit should also be considered. he's definatley not the most agile..but he's worth mentioning...
btw..isn't apocalypse THE oldest mutant? he was born 5000 years ago..

Havoc470
yeah, gambit definitely has good agility and so does wolvie, they should've been in this roster instead of ironfist and shang chi

K3VIL
Nightcrawler fans here's something for you http://forums. comicbookresources.com/showthread .php?t=25495&page=11&pp=15
remove the spaces in the link.In the page i linked there are images of Spidey great agility, as show in the fight with Firelord, or Thor, but i think that Thor was write bad in that issue, cause we all known he possess superhuman reflexes and reaction time, so Spidey wouldn't be able to hit him so easy.Anyway it shows how high is the level of agility and reflexes of the wall crawler, Nightcrawler hasn't shows feats of agility of that level, so accept the truth, Spidey wins this.

Havoc470
i dont think people are reading my posts, beast has been acknowledged by both nightcrawler and spiderman as being the "master of agility"

from what i've read i think nightcrawler has greater agility than spiderman since he was born like that and his body was meant for agility

Havoc470
your link doesnt prove much of a point, although sure he webs up nightcrawler but that has nothing to do with spidey and nightcrawlers agility.......is he pulling colossus' hair there!? what the hell ?_?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.