the sunset...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
or acctually it might be a sunrise but its gorgeouse!
i finally got the courage to open my curtains, and im so glad i did! ill try and descibe the setting for you!

your looking out the window, and everything is pitch black until you readh the sky. you can see the top of the pitch black trees obove the line wich separates earth from sky.........then when you reach the cloudless sky its a beautiful orangy colour right where the earth is, which changes to a yellowey, to a light blue to a very dark blue. i cant describe how beautiful it is!

Black Onyx
man i love sunsets/rises

Flavio
i would go to watch sunset today, but gave up sad like it a lot

§pearhead
Sunrise's cooler, because you're sitting there, and it's dark and such, then suddenly, a glint of light comes over the horizon yes

silver_tears
I like sunsets so much better love
But I see the sunrise everyday laughing out loud I go to sleep after it embarrasment

Black Onyx
i like sunsets better

Woody Woods
i m present for that spectacular show. i enjoy the peacefull ness as the sun leaves.

leave your window curtains open.

m!$hA
i took some photos...ill TRY load them onto the computer later on....ill have to ask my dad...but theyre gorgeous!
mind you by the time i got batteries for the cam it wasnt as beautiful....but anyways! i could make MILLIONS!

Flavio
yeah, sunset lets you in peace someway...

Black Onyx
laughing

the Vee
i get all sentimental over things like this.. and snow, especialy if you evr get the chane to make the first footprints in a fresh patch of snow

m!$hA
sad ive never seen snow!

the Vee
what? wow..

m!$hA
i know, it sux!

argh its gonenow...the top of the sky is pourple and i can now see houses! it's amazing how quickly the sun rises isnt it!

the Vee
yeah smile
damn i used to live on the fourth flour and had a killer view, could see trees fields and houses for miles around .. now i have a really bad one all i see is the trees in the next door neightbours garden and the back of some houses sad

m!$hA
laughing
i guess thats what i got now....but where the houses were it was pitch black so i couldnt see em!

the Vee
laughing
oh well, its the feel of it anyway

m!$hA
yeah stick out tongue

Woody Woods
clouds in the sky are cool too. esspecially when the sun goes down. the shades and light bring out shapes and cooler and hotter colors. try some of those. if i had a cam, i would love to walk and snap a few.

RagingSilent
i love sunsetsyes...and night skies...yes...
so purdybig grin...
i saw one not long ago, light blue sky, orange n pink clouds scattered around....eek!...nicenesshappy

Clovie
i'm not admiring sunrises often laughing out loud
sunsets are very nice yes

Woody Woods
no time for Five to Eight minutes to watch one of Natures best shows for free?

shoot, sometimes i wish i could see those northern lights up north in canada...that or see a chunk of ice fall off an iceberg into the icy ocean.

its a good view clovie..

and the stars are a whole diffarent thing.

Clovie
happy i'm sure it is.

and for me sunrises are just to early......erm

Woody Woods
......as long as you see just one.

now, i'm off to find that g. night thread... sleep

Clovie
i've seen one or two big grin

g'night.

yerssot
tomorrow never dies no expression

Clovie
wrong section yers wink

yerssot
but it doesn't

Clovie
i never said it doesn't roll eyes (sarcastic)

m!$hA
i just cant wait to enjoy a romantic stroll along the beach with my boyfriend during a sunset *sighs* thats my dream.....im hoping it'll happen one day!

Discos
I remember once we were out all night and decided to go home when sunrise came....it took forever,

you can see the sky being black on the east and it being light on the west

m!$hA
love how romantic *faints*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.